It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like this thread atm 😴#snoozefest #riptattle
I think a lot of threads slowing down as people really seeing through a lot of the ‘Huns’ and the darkness of it all, but this tat so I can buy a designer bag/big house/car etc. also life getting going again after the pandemic.

Reactions: 1
I think a lot of threads slowing down as people really seeing through a lot of the ‘Huns’ and the darkness of it all, but this tat so I can buy a designer bag/big house/car etc. also life getting going again after the pandemic.
Yeah plus even the ones who continually engage in shady behaviour are just doing the same things over and over, there are only so many times you can say the same thing. It’s the best when you first get stuck into reading threads from the beginning with a coffee

Reactions: 6
Like this thread atm 😴#snoozefest #riptattle
It's a pity.

I'm unsubscribing from Redroom - I've given it a good go, but just can't get into it. I actually hate solo podcasts - I dunno, just seems kinda lonely or something listening to Jenny pretty much read off a script lets be honest. Not for me.

Much prefer the ones with Adam, but even they weren't amazing.

Yeah plus even the ones who continually engage in shady behaviour are just doing the same things over and over, there are only so many times you can say the same thing. It’s the best when you first get stuck into reading threads from the beginning with a coffee
Totally!
There's only so many times that Jennys friend count can be debated and whether or not Lindsay is back with the fella! 😅

I think this thread will liven up a bit when L gets back on insta stories more (which is inevitable)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That girl on tiktok who does the blind items just started a podcast. It's deadly. "Fluently Forward"

She deep delves into all the celeb goss and blind items on them. She has guests on sometimes. She sounds American but her family are actually Irish and she spent loads of time in Ireland. Shannon McNamara lol, how did I not guess her fam were Irish.

Anyway she's real chill and lays into the gossip. Good one for cleaning the house to.

Reactions: 18
That girl on tiktok who does the blind items just started a podcast. It's deadly. "Fluently Forward"

She deep delves into all the celeb goss and blind items on them. She has guests on sometimes. She sounds American but her family are actually Irish and she spent loads of time in Ireland. Shannon McNamara lol, how did I not guess her fam were Irish.

Anyway she's real chill and lays into the gossip. Good one for cleaning the house to.
Just subscribed - the likes of that is SO up my street. Does anyone else have podcast recommendations similar to this?

Have to admit - ITGALZ in their prime were brilliant, really miss listening to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

thanks for the pod recommendation! Ive just subscribed. Its like shes a good mix of the itgalz personalities. Topics that J is interested in but with a bit more personality. Ill be staying subscribed to the red room but thats mainly cause of im a single mum and i go through so many podcasts in the background to feel less lonely i guess. But i could see if i was more picky i would prob unsubscribe myself. Still hoping to re listen some of the itgalz episodes one day, miss the galz together alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she has the personality to keep up a vlog channel. She lacks the charisma
Aw, I love her vlogs. I think her personality is good because she's chill whereas Keemon tries too hard but I like Keemons aesthetics.

This is coming from someone who only paid for Red Room to support her and have no interest in the content and never listened since July or partook in the discord. Although very recently I did listen to a few.

I think she is good at vlogging because she knows what fails and what succeeds in vlogging and emulates that into an irish form.

Vlogging is about the mundane and its great to see one in an irish town going about their daily banalities.

Reactions: 11
Just subscribed - the likes of that is SO up my street. Does anyone else have podcast recommendations similar to this?

Have to admit - ITGALZ in their prime were brilliant, really miss listening to them.
Beyond the blinds & celebrity memoir book club are similar absolutely obsessed!

Reactions: 8
I might be alone in this but I’d love a separate thread on Sarah solely dedicated to how annoying she is. Or I go to therapy to sort out my inner rage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I stand by the fact that it’s a weird pairing. 10 year age gap, nothing in common apart from social media.. won’t be listening to that shite.

Reactions: 15
I stand by the fact that it’s a weird pairing. 10 year age gap, nothing in common apart from social media.. won’t be listening to that shite.
I don’t think them being friends is odd, but I don’t think I could even bring myself to hate listen to it. Clarabell isn’t the brightest bulb god love her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know much about Clarabell, dont follow her etc, what is she like? Why is she so annoying?

I don’t think them being friends is odd, but I don’t think I could even bring myself to hate listen to it. Clarabell isn’t the brightest bulb god love her
Didn’t J and L refer to her way back in the day as a bargain bin Jess Brennan?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gas. Wasn't it Clara tweeting throwing Jess under the bus for something on Instagram ages ago?

Are they doing another 'girl talk' podcast? Yawn. Its been done to death.

Reactions: 9
Oh god 😂 I know a girl who has been clearly modelling herself off Clara for a few years now so we need a tier below the bargain bin

I don't know much about Clarabell, dont follow her etc, what is she like? Why is she so annoying?
She seems harmless just a bit dim and any time I’ve seen her stories she’s just annoying to listen to

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might be alone in this but I’d love a separate thread on Sarah solely dedicated to how annoying she is. Or I go to therapy to sort out my inner rage
Oh my god she’d love that her head would EXPLODE. She’s already self important enough with nothing behind her haha

What are these outfits, L?! 😵
SCREECHING what the absolute f

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.