Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurker306

This used to be my favourite thread and now we just keep going around in circles every few weeks discussing the same topics with the same arguments 😭 yes J has friends, like are people asking this question very young? Its like being in school bragging you have more friends 😂 theyr both in their 30s who cares?!!! Your priorities change as you grow older, well ideally anyways, its called growth.

Reactions: 50

lurker306

Have we not all have a shitty ex like Michael? Must be just me, i have 2 exactly the same. Wont take you anywhere for weekends or any trips. Dont have a job, so never have money. The spend too much time online and are bordering line alt right, stoners, are usually quiet smart but do absolutely nothing to show for it, i could keep going 😂 Ev is actually treating her like a queen and most importantly has a successful career and im here for it 💅🏻
Side line promise to myself to stop dating failed musicians🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Another new member with a story about Evan at a house party 😴😴

He must never take a night off from the party lifestyle😏

Edited to add: a brand new member, who seemingly set up their account just to post this scalding hot tea 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Speaking from experience, there’s absolutely no way it’s about crying hoovering up the last of the chanch alone in your kitchen at 5.30 on a Sunday morning then stating a technically-true instance of temperance to others (e.g. online) in an effort to offset one’s physically crippling sense of shame.
Sarah? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Ratsout

VIP Member
🙄🙄🙄🙄 it’s not a good quality to go around thinking you’re an absolute ride
Why not ? Why must we criticise women for thinking that about themselves ? I’m very critical of both of them but having high self esteem isn’t something that should be shamed. For all we know she could be super insecure and it’s all for show 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also she is an absolute ride. A dope at the best of times but still a ride

• Heart
Reactions: 45

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
View attachment 928837
Although I am very fond of J, she has been known to be a pick me girl, so I am kind of loving the shade L is throwing at her
I always find the pick me trope to be a catch all phrase and excuse to air your specific hated characteristics in other women. Like cleaning your house is being a pick me? Drinking a pint? Pleaaaase. J literally mentioned anal once on the pod and L has never gotten over it 😂

Also, I’ve noticed A pattern that whenever Sara is home there seems to be a pick up in new accounts on here slating J and E for, as someone else put it, pretty innocuous things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45

Fitfan47

What’s in the water with all these new members going to town on Jenny’s looks? 😅

Also Evan and Jenny also started seeing each other around when itgalz became profitable which is probably why they both started spending more cash.

Also 3 years, engaged and living together for nearly 2 years is not relatively new especially when your in your 30s…

You’d know there was a full moon out tonight girlies xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 43

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
She would be such a buzz to get your nails done from. Imagine having a drink or two while she gives you the gossip and then take some selfies in her mirror. If edited correctly that could even be her next podcast, her chatting to people while doing their nails 💅🥂

Reactions: 42

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
That’s a great point. Doomed if she speaks on it and doomed if she doesn’t.
While I obviously agree with raising awareness of violence against women by shouting her name, personally I’m finding it a little overwhelming to be on IG right now, seeing as every story right now is about her. I’m also a little sick of every influencer giving their 2 cents especially when you can tell they’re just ticking a box 🤷🏼‍♀️ unpopular opinion I’m sure

• Heart
Reactions: 41

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Radio silence from J about Ashling. She better not be planning to do a stupid podcast on it like she did with Gabby. I had to unfollow today. Even the descriptions of the podcast annoy me never mind trying to listen to her drone on.
So you’re annoyed she hasn’t spoken about Ashling but also annoyed that she spoke about Gabby…?! Her segment about Gabby was also done tastefully which you’d know if you listened. The pressure put on women to not only digest and deal with this horrendous story but also be the only voices to address it online is ridiculous.
like you really signed up just to voice that?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
I think when J first started RR and the vlogs everyone was intrigued as it galz was driven by L’s personality, L’s juicy stories and stemmed from her following. When J started vlogging it was finally a chance to get a look into her life. Turns out there’s not much to her and it’s gotten boring very quick. Asian market, dog, recording alone, gym and cooking. It reminds me of that scene from American Psycho 😂 oh almost forgot - her going to get coffee and talking about it being made wrong was riveting stuff
For someone who hates J and finds her so boring you seem to watch and listen to a lot of her content

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Moo9595

VIP Member
Probably the same that was used for their it Galz live streams towards the end. Perks of Evan
Everyone loves reducing Jenny’s work to ‘oh she has Evan ’ lol is it so hard to just give credit where it’s clearly due

• Heart
Reactions: 38

fuller12

I might be alone in this but I’d love a separate thread on Sarah solely dedicated to how annoying she is. Or I go to therapy to sort out my inner rage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36