It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between keto, intermittent fasting and microdosing J is a snoozefest.

I get that her vlogs show her life but :sleep:

Reactions: 16
Hopefully the Q and A vlog is interesting as this nostalgia one is a little boring.
I'm not sure if I buy her nice girl act...

Reactions: 10
Do we think she was paid for the buyout? Genuinely have no idea!!
She mentioned L in passing in the Q+A a lot and answered that Q by saying "if you have to ask you know the answer"

She’s keto and fasting? Sorry didn’t watch the vid
Yes mentioned Keto as basically the intro to be video, then mentioned because she works for herself she has a later breakfast to do intermittent fasting.

It just felt a bit "pick-me" in nature. Her constant reassurances that she's so relaxed about the wedding and would get married in a shed but Evan doesn't want that.

I obviously don't know him, but E strikes me as notions eleven. J mentioned in the vlog how he "raises her standards" on a lot of things and how he complains about wedding venues he's attended weddings in. I don't think most men really care about venues all that much.

Reactions: 8
She mentioned L in passing in the Q+A a lot and answered that Q by saying "if you have to ask you know the answer"

Yes mentioned Keto as basically the intro to be video, then mentioned because she works for herself she has a later breakfast to do intermittent fasting.

It just felt a bit "pick-me" in nature. Her constant reassurances that she's so relaxed about the wedding and would get married in a shed but Evan doesn't want that.

I obviously don't know him, but E strikes me as notions eleven. J mentioned in the vlog how he "raises her standards" on a lot of things and how he complains about wedding venues he's attended weddings in. I don't think most men really care about venues all that much.
Ugh can we stop with the “pick me” thing. It’s so hack that it’s turned on itself. The people who call people “pick me” girls ARE the so-called “pick me”. The internalised misogyny of it all.

It was a snore fest vlog from Jenny though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I found that vlog mind numbingly boring, I used to love them.
First one that I’ve genuinely seen a bit of a personality change in her. Few cringe moments. Came across as really boring. I sort of feel she’s running out of content for vlogs and that’s why everything feels so forced in them now. I get that she’s working etc and that takes up a lot of time but there’s loads of people that still produce really nice videos without going wild with the activities 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ugh can we stop with the “pick me” thing. It’s so hack that it’s turned on itself. The people who call people “pick me” girls ARE the so-called “pick me”. The internalised misogyny of it all.

Every time someone here says ‘pick me’ I cringe so hard I put my back out.

Reactions: 10
Someone asked about her close friends and she was like “what’s the obsession about who my friends are?”. She said that there are only three people in her life that she’s no longer friends with and they’re all related 🤔

Reactions: 4
That was the J I remember from it galz. The mask has truly slipped. Bitchy, catty and back chatting to almost every question. She comes across like she thinks she’s better than everyone else but tries to be relatable by mentioning being unhappy with her hair etc. So self obsessed as well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was the J I remember from it galz. The mask has truly slipped. Bitchy, catty and back chatting to almost every question. She comes across like she thinks she’s better than everyone else but tries to be relatable by mentioning being unhappy with her hair etc. So self obsessed as well
Didn’t come across this way to me at all. Just boring AF. Someone putting in a question box asking about who her friends are…? Wasn’t that bitchy in itself? Hardly a normal question to ask, whoever asked was trying to touch a nerve so I think her response was pretty good!
Tries to be relatable by being unhappy with her hair? What a reach babes.

Reactions: 17
For me itgalz always had an undertone of bitchiness and 'banter' to it, where it almost welcomed the listeners to join in on judging others, and popular trends. This seemed to backfire on both girls over time, as this sort of attitude turned back to them and who they are personally. From what started as a community hub for a more relatable Irish gal, seemed to also manifest an army of haters against them. Their own listeners were not on their side anymore, I definately felt this during the last few months of the popcast. It wasn't about the two girls giving advice anymore, it was about them defending themselves. The brand itself was toxic. While it had great humour to it seemed most of it was at the expense of others. While some of the hate seemed a bit over the top, it does go to show you that they really did set the tone for their listeners, who ultimately left them in the end.

Reactions: 25
For me itgalz always had an undertone of bitchiness and 'banter' to it, where it almost welcomed the listeners to join in on judging others, and popular trends. This seemed to backfire on both girls over time, as this sort of attitude turned back to them and who they are personally. From what started as a community hub for a more relatable Irish gal, seemed to also manifest an army of haters against them. Their own listeners were not on their side anymore, I definately felt this during the last few months of the popcast. It wasn't about the two girls giving advice anymore, it was about them defending themselves. The brand itself was toxic. While it had great humour to it seemed most of it was at the expense of others. While some of the hate seemed a bit over the top, it does go to show you that they really did set the tone for their listeners, who ultimately left them in the end.
Yeah there was a bit of bitchiness I also remember a few episodes that had a kind of don't blame us because we're beautiful hot takes. I was cringing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s what I meant re the hair shes pouting into the camera saying it looks bad because of the gym like please. Her hair was freshly done? She loves herself but I think tries to be relatable. Also I think it’s a pretty valid question to ask re friends when we’ve barely seen any on the vlog. Would probably make it less boring if she had her with other people a bit. Although I’m not into her and Evan’s dynamic myself. He’s very grumpy and she fakes laugh to compensate imo

Reactions: 11
That’s what I meant re the hair shes pouting into the camera saying it looks bad because of the gym like please. Her hair was freshly done? She loves herself but I think tries to be relatable. Also I think it’s a pretty valid question to ask re friends when we’ve barely seen any on the vlog. Would probably make it less boring if she had her with other people a bit. Although I’m not into her and Evan’s dynamic myself. He’s very grumpy and she fakes laugh to compensate imo
Agree with a lot of your comment but I think the main motivator between asking someone who their good friends are or anything along those lines is a thinly veiled ‘you don’t have many/any friends’ especially when that’s been said lots about the person online.

Idk I just couldn’t imagine asking that question unless I was trying to get a dig in and insinuate something, like you (the general ‘you’) ask and what are the possibly answers? ‘*Lists the friends we all see on her social media and know are her close friends anyway*’ OR ‘My best friends are Alice, Jennifer and Tracy they’re not on social media’, OR ‘I actually just don’t have friends’ it’s not really valuable info imo 😂 to each their own with the questions they ask I just think it very much looks like a dig

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t surprise me if she makes her own questions as a way to address things mentioned on here without actually saying that’s what she is doing

Reactions: 12

If your tastes are too generic, you're a basic witch. Anything outside these parameters and you're a pick me girl 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.