It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All jokes aside, it’s a bit ridiculous to say someone is taking coke when you have no proof like 🤣
Just saying
🙂

Reactions: 9
Yes you can have friends of any age. I think people are just cutting down Lindsay for the sake of it now tbh

Reactions: 12
All jokes aside, it’s a bit ridiculous to say someone is taking coke when you have no proof like 🤣
Just saying
🙂
We’ll historically L has mentioned dabbling in the bag so I’m going off that, and how she looks and sounds on social media from yesterday. I’m speculating here. None of us can really speak facts here.

Yes you can have friends of any age. I think people are just cutting down Lindsay for the sake of it now tbh
Personally I think it’s kinda lame but that’s my opinion innit?

Reactions: 3
She might not be on the bag, she might be on the bag, either or just makes her like half of the country like I don’t know if this is a bad sign of drugs being too normalised for me but I don’t think someone being on it is noteworthy 😂 I know it’s not great for her MH but unless she was after escaping a treatment facility for addiction to go on the bag it just doesn’t seem like news or gossip to me

Her YouTube says 21
Not updated, she posted about being 25 and I’m pretty sure she was in school with a girl I know who’s about 26

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She might not be on the bag, she might be on the bag, either or just makes her like half of the country like I don’t know if this is a bad sign of drugs being too normalised for me but I don’t think someone being on it is noteworthy 😂 I know it’s not great for her MH but unless she was after escaping a treatment facility for addiction to go on the bag it just doesn’t seem like news or gossip to me

Not updated, she posted about being 25 and I’m pretty sure she was in school with a girl I know who’s about 26
I merely commented my opinion. It’s not that deep.

I merely commented my opinion. It’s not that deep.
And people ~merely~ responded with theirs isn’t that the whole point of a thread? There’d be about half the number of posts if people didn’t respond to each other

Reactions: 6
Well it would be weird her hanging around with someone 21 who is closer to her kids age than her own
Who’s 21? And anyway it isn’t weird. You can have friends of any age ffs. There are some 21 year olds with more sense than 38 year olds.

Reactions: 5
Yeaaaaah.

If you’re a 35 year old single person who generally parties with 25 year olds who you don’t do or have never done other things with (hobby/sport/work), you’re quite probably going through a tricky time.

All the more so if you’re a parent.

Reactions: 15
Yeaaaaah.

If you’re a 35 year old single person who generally parties with 25 year olds who you don’t do or have never done other things with (hobby/sport/work), you’re quite probably going through a tricky time.

All the more so if you’re a parent.
this is so ridiculous wtf 😂 they met through IG which is what they both work as so obviously that’s a common connection. L did a tattoo for her and they are both into fashion. C bell also shares mutual friends with L. Everything L does is picked apart and I find it shocking that people would imply that she does coke when she always said that she hated it? Leave her be for gods sake

• Heart
Reactions: 12
this is so ridiculous wtf 😂 they met through IG which is what they both work as so obviously that’s a common connection. L did a tattoo for her and they are both into fashion. C bell also shares mutual friends with L. Everything L does is picked apart and I find it shocking that people would imply that she does coke when she always said that she hated it? Leave her be for gods sake
If it was Jenny out with a 25 year old female having drinks and dinner no one would pass remark 🤣 there are some folk on this thread really clutching at straws here 🤣😴🥱

Reactions: 14
Both of them are yawn boring ! Honestly couldn’t give a shite who’s on the bag. Jenny thinks she’s something special cause she’s with that scab. Regardless both of their “careers” arent gonna last. The notions are extreme. I wish they would go back to the old days with the craic.

Reactions: 13
As much as I love the goss here, this thread being dead is good for both of them. Well, less so L if she’s back with the fella and bad things are going on but the less people have to talk about here the less she’s making a thick out of herself. Torn between wanting the best for them and missing when these threads were buzzing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.