It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is clarabells caption possibly referencing something they’re doing together ? The girls room? Or am I missing something

Reactions: 1
Is clarabells caption possibly referencing something they’re doing together ? The girls room? Or am I missing something
Hmmm...possibly.

Also, who even is Lindsay anymore, a high neck top and a blazer..?😴
Screenshot_20220121-230917_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😞 Lyndsey doesn’t look happy at all. Smile doesn’t reach her eyes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Very true. Just wondering after all the speculation on here the last few days!
I know, I’d take it with a pinch of salt I wouldn’t imagine she would be going back and forth and back and forth with that guy at this hour of her life 🥴 hopefully she’s out enjoying herself and is keeping well.

I know, I’d take it with a pinch of salt I wouldn’t imagine she would be going back and forth and back and forth with that guy at this hour of her life 🥴 hopefully she’s out enjoying herself and is keeping well.
She seems to have a track record of back and forth relationships.
Yeah, hopefully she is doing well 🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find it weird that she’s hanging out with 21 year olds? I for one wouldn’t be interested in listening to a 34 year old and a 21 year old joint podcast.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but unless you see her actually taking a line of coke it’s ridiculous to presume she is “ on the bag” 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.