It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sad for Lindsay if he is bleeping her around like that. Even though she wrecks my head sometimes, I really wish the best for her. She doesn’t need to lower herself to being treated like that

(however if he is the man we thought he was , with that bank account- girl I get it!! Lol)
Totally agree. I do wish her and the kids nothing but the best. She seems really desperate at this stage going back to him so many times

Reactions: 3
With Lindsay and the fella I just don’t get what attracted him to her in the first place? I don’t even mean that as a drag against her cos I’d sooner spend time with her than him from the sounds of it and that’s saying something - but if she changed everything about herself cos of him then how did they even get together to begin with. Bizarre
Yeah like if you have to change everything for a someone that kind of means they don't like you no? A set up for a miserable life if you ask me. She'll be walking on eggshells and not doing anything she actually wants to do.

Reactions: 7
Yeah like if you have to change everything for a someone that kind of means they don't like you no? A set up for a miserable life if you ask me. She'll be walking on eggshells and not doing anything she actually wants to do.
Yeah, it’s not like if you meet someone, time passes and they start to grow out of liking your style and trying to pressure you to make changes…obviously that’s completely wrong too! But it seems the changing was from the start??

Reactions: 1
With Lindsay and the fella I just don’t get what attracted him to her in the first place? I don’t even mean that as a drag against her cos I’d sooner spend time with her than him from the sounds of it and that’s saying something - but if she changed everything about herself cos of him then how did they even get together to begin with. Bizarre
It’s a control thing. And the modesty thing - he was obviously attracted to her but now doesn’t want other men to see her body. Obviously I’m hypothesising but those are the patterns of a controlling relationship

Reactions: 13
It’s a control thing. And the modesty thing - he was obviously attracted to her but now doesn’t want other men to see her body. Obviously I’m hypothesising but those are the patterns of a controlling relationship
Exactly. He obviously wanted her to appear 'classier' too. The shorter hair, blazers, neutral colours, and of course the shawl.

Reactions: 10
I agree it’s controlling behaviour, having seen it happen to people I know it usually comes along later when the person decides they no longer like x about the person and want to change that - and they seem to be mad about each other at the start - it’s the fact that it was from the very beginning that I find mad. If it’s all true imagine purposely going for someone who you didn’t really like that much just so you can see if you can control them instead of, idk, going out with someone who’s more to your ‘taste’? Weirdo behaviour on his part 🤢

Reactions: 9
Exactly. He obviously wanted her to appear 'classier' too. The shorter hair, blazers, neutral colours, and of course the shawl.
I went out with someone similar and he wanted me because he knew he could control me and manipulate me and I’d keep coming back , would pick my appearance apart and want me classier . It was an emotionally abusive relationship and only that my boss of all people sat me down and laid it out black and white ,that I got the courage to leave- change phone number and delete my profiles online

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So true, like if it was about the style he wouldn’t have been attracted to her in the first place

I dont know did I miss something but is she back with the ex or is that just weird fan fiction? Lol

Reactions: 4
If it came down to it, who do you think would win in a fight? The shawl or the headphones?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I dont know did I miss something but is she back with the ex or is that just weird fan fiction? Lol
Everyone suspects it and someone came on here saying they are back together but he got with someone between the break up and the rekindling of the relationship.

If she got back with him after him getting with someone else when they broke up I think it just shows how low her self worth and self esteem must be at the minute. Getting back with an ex who has been with someone else isn't the worst thing in the world but add the full year up and there's nothing nice about this relationship. She's a doormat from the outside looking in.

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously a easy target for control. Men like that can seek out their prey easily it’s abuse and it all sounds very sad. I’d say it was very hard to manage the end of a long friendship, your work/income collapsing, a controlling relationship all with the added pressure of picking yourself up again to rebrand. I feel for her I really do and I miss her content and seeing her happy.

Reactions: 6
I went out with someone similar and he wanted me because he knew he could control me and manipulate me and I’d keep coming back , would pick my appearance apart and want me classier . It was an emotionally abusive relationship and only that my boss of all people sat me down and laid it out black and white ,that I got the courage to leave- change phone number and delete my profiles online
Well done you for getting out I hope you are gaining your confidence back 💞 Also ,your boss sounds really cool .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well done you for getting out I hope you are gaining your confidence back 💞 Also ,your boss sounds really cool .
Thanks so much , it was 15 years ago and I found a lovely man to marry since but I can know how easily it can happen . My boss said that the light had gone from my eyes - literally the relationship was pure stress . No one needs that . I did go to therapy to try and sort my head out after

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like Lindsays out tonight - her friend chloe noelle put these on her story..wonder are any of them L's fella?
Screenshot_20220121-203921_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220121-203854_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220121-203837_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.