It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any more pod recs? I’m missing the old itgalz and find myself listening to old episodes. For some reason I find Sofia and Callherdaddy really hard to listen to, they just don’t seem as educated as J and L did and they can be so loud and whiney!!
guys we fu*ked is SO GOOD

Reactions: 2
Ah L deserves a break lol, she's been carrying this thread since the summer haha.

The lawsuit and, no doubt, another breakup are on the horizon. Wonder what she'll actually do day to day for income.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jenny has always been boring she even makes micro-dosing uncool. The birds singing while doing her make up was so cringe in the vlog. Trying so hard to be artsy. She also must read on here because she’s always trying to show off her “friends” holding the Polaroids of her New York friends from her year away 🤣

Reactions: 13
Can the person who said L is back with the fella come back and spill the tea please.... my interest was briefly piqued at the mention of Evans headphones but now I'm bored again 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This thread might die alright.. L is offline and J is way too boring (stable) to hate on. Fair play, it might be a good thing. Wish them both luck, i hope L is ok and not back with the fella 😭

Reactions: 5
Why do people think she’s back with him? I haven’t seen anything that convinced me

Reactions: 1
Why do people think she’s back with him? I haven’t seen anything that convinced me
I think because for a minute she went back to the denim shorts. Now she’s back to the style of clothes she wore because that’s what he wanted her to wear. And she had a long and bougie vacation in Spain even though she’s complained about not getting paid for like 4 months lol.

I can see how people are picking up on the details but I have no idea for sure.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else worried for L? I feel like the split truly affected her and she got such a torrent of abuse not only on here but on patreon. I always found it odd that her statement caused such hate on here when on the patreon everyone agreed with her and on her IG as well. It was like when she opened up about what had been going on people went against her. I believe what she said in it because I constantly heard how J was towards her on the pod. It reminds me of women speaking up against men and getting hate for it and it makes me really sad. J has marketed this nice wholesome girl image as a manipulation tactic and even admitted to wrong doing in her stories but still people went against L. My heart does go out for her. Her reaction to the whole thing shows the affect it had. Regardless of what J said about RR I feel she had this planned for ages before and feel a lot went on behind the scenes. End of the day I do not buy her nice girl image.

Reactions: 11
Im worried about L cause of her unstable relationship pattern and her general behaviour she has demonstrated over the past year.. if she choses to read on a hater forum about herself thats on her. J has handled the whole thing really well and you can see that reflect in her mental health. I must admit i have a similar enough relationship pattern to L and im bloody sick of it. There is only so much you can blame on the other person, but there are times to reevaluate and start trying to understand why are you finding yourself in these situations aka therapy.. it would be great to see some self reflection and growth on Ls part. But thats not gonna happen if shes back with the fella.

I think because for a minute she went back to the denim shorts. Now she’s back to the style of clothes she wore because that’s what he wanted her to wear. And she had a long and bougie vacation in Spain even though she’s complained about not getting paid for like 4 months lol.

I can see how people are picking up on the details but I have no idea for sure.
That and the fact she was quitting the pod

Reactions: 4
Im worried about L cause of her unstable relationship pattern and her general behaviour she has demonstrated over the past year.. if she choses to read on a hater forum about herself thats on her. J has handled the whole thing really well and you can see that reflect in her mental health. I must admit i have a similar enough relationship pattern to L and im bloody sick of it. There is only so much you can blame on the other person, but there are times to reevaluate and start trying to understand why are you finding yourself in these situations aka therapy.. it would be great to see some self reflection and growth on Ls part. But thats not gonna happen if shes back with the fella.
Respectable post.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone think he gave her an ultimatum? It's me or the pod?

He seems to have a massive factor to play in where she lived, how she dressed, her friendship breakdown with Jenny etc. Sounds like he can say "it's me or Jenny", "It's me or the online persona"...."it's me or the shorts" 😂 and she just picks him.

I'm calling it now. I've a feeling she'll be pregnant very soon. Sounds like she'll do anything to keep him.

Reactions: 21
Anyone think he gave her an ultimatum? It's me or the pod?

He seems to have a massive factor to play in where she lived, how she dressed, her friendship breakdown with Jenny etc. Sounds like he can say "it's me or Jenny", "It's me or the online persona"...."it's me or the shorts" 😂 and she just picks him.

I'm calling it now. I've a feeling she'll be pregnant very soon. Sounds like she'll do anything to keep him.
I agree. I definitely think she would do anything to keep him. A much as she thinks she is 'mad' and alternative, she clearly just wants to settle down and be financially secure (without actually having to work) She thinks she has it made with him.

Reactions: 12
I agree. I definitely think she would do anything to keep him. A much as she thinks she is 'mad' and alternative, she clearly just wants to settle down and be financially secure (without actually having to work) She thinks she has it made with him.
It makes me sad for Lindsay if he is bleeping her around like that. Even though she wrecks my head sometimes, I really wish the best for her. She doesn’t need to lower herself to being treated like that

(however if he is the man we thought he was , with that bank account- girl I get it!! Lol)

Reactions: 10
With Lindsay and the fella I just don’t get what attracted him to her in the first place? I don’t even mean that as a drag against her cos I’d sooner spend time with her than him from the sounds of it and that’s saying something - but if she changed everything about herself cos of him then how did they even get together to begin with. Bizarre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.