It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay will read all this feedback and be like “alright girls I heard you loud and clear, a itgalz my space page is on its way” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why are her listeners still expecting L to take any kind of feedback from her listeners?
The ONLY thing she will take heed of is paying customers versus non-paying.
Lindsay doesn’t give a fuuuuuuck about your opinions. She just wants your cash.
Unsubscribe people! She won’t be long sitting up paying attention!

Reactions: 24
She did not have self reflection, or a moment of clarity lol, the venue were absolutely furious with her, and her promotor got it in the neck. He went in on L. Told her in no uncertain terms what material he would not be associated with, that is why she is grovelling because if it was a choice of him burning his bridges with her, or with LHT, he would drop her like a hot potato. His told her what she can't include in shows going forward. So much for not telling a girl boss how to girl boss, she has her tail between her legs the minute she is told. The only reason she apologised and agreed not to include again, is because she ran the risk of never having another live show.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone know what happened to Darren? Shocked to see he passed away. Didn’t know him but knew of him. Terrible. Courtney’s post was so nice

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She did not have self reflection, or a moment of clarity lol, the venue were absolutely furious with her, and her promotor got it in the neck. He went in on L. Told her in no uncertain terms what material he would not be associated with, that is why she is grovelling because if it was a choice of him burning his bridges with her, or with LHT, he would drop her like a hot potato. His told her what she can't include in shows going forward. So much for not telling a girl boss how to girl boss, she has her tail between her legs the minute she is told. The only reason she apologised and agreed not to include again, is because she ran the risk of never having another live show.

Reactions: 3
That makes a lot of sense. Is this an opinion of yours or are you clued in?

Reactions: 3
How embarrassing, when the venue tells you you're not funny ha. She is so greedy, only cares about the cash. The only thing to soften her cough was the threat of her money being cut off. She doesn't care about who she offended or upset. She is a sociopath.

Reactions: 27
Looks so different here and in both the pic and video posted of it... she can take a good pic
I think she looks pretty much the same apart from one being a video and one a posed selfie?! Who can’t say the same of their own 🤣 I’ve seen both girls in real life before, they look the same as their pics

Reactions: 5
I think she looks pretty much the same apart from one being a video and one a posed selfie?! Who can’t say the same of their own 🤣 I’ve seen both girls in real life before, they look the same as their pics
I mean the fringe specially looks so different in her pic, a lot fuller

Reactions: 5
Jenny doing that pout again. She's such a good looking girl but that face she pulls gives such an air of conceitedness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How embarrassing, when the venue tells you you're not funny ha. She is so greedy, only cares about the cash. The only thing to soften her cough was the threat of her money being cut off. She doesn't care about who she offended or upset. She is a sociopath.
This makes all the sense.
This is why you have to listen to your listeners they’re a sounding board for everyone else. She has to remember listeners are literally fans of hers. If they’re grossed out by you the rest of the world will be disgusted including professionals you need to exceed

Reactions: 8
Anyone know what happened to Darren? Shocked to see he passed away. Didn’t know him but knew of him. Terrible. Courtney’s post was so nice
Heard he had a short illness, called over to his mum's to stay the night and never woke up the next morning. So sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I like Jenny but I think she is stunning without the fringe, it just does nothing for her! I can’t believe she went back to it, she was looking so well lately.
I don't think everyone can do the fringe, Pippa's for example I didn't like but I really like it on Jenny.

Reactions: 6
I like Jenny but I think she is stunning without the fringe, it just does nothing for her! I can’t believe she went back to it, she was looking so well lately.
I would never usually like a fringe on anyone over 12 years old lol, but hers is quite nice. It’s blended in seamlessly with her curtain bangs. I think it looks really well!

Reactions: 9
This is especially gas since in her “explanation” she said your man backed her up and told her it’s okay everyone gets heckled at one point in their career as a “comic” 🤣
Can you tell us if there’s big a big turn out to the shows?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heard he had a short illness, called over to his mum's to stay the night and never woke up the next morning. So sad!
This breaks my heart. You could feel the love between him and Courtney. Grief is so tit. I hope everyone affected by this is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.