It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I don’t think it’s good for the kids to see the constant on again / off again with them tbh. She said they are co-parenting well now so that’s prob the best outcome they could’ve got. Anyone remember Jimmy went on heartbreak hotel tv show years ago 😂
I would looooove to see this if anyone knows where to find it? 🤣

Reactions: 2
he's 11 or 12 now, I feel so bad for him going into secondary school next year with L as your mom 😬
I actually only ever thought of it from his peers perspective but sure in secondary school he'll have to deal with all of the older kids as well. How is he supposed to navigate that?

She'll have the 5th years on live with her ffs :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What age is Riloh now? It's so weird that him and all his mates can see this drama unfold online
Not only that but all of his friends parents.

I think it's really unfair to go carte blanch on the details of your personal life sex drugs men etc when you have kids, her poor choices are gonna affect them and how others treat them.

The kids seem lovely but if the school run ma's are reading here or on her Instagram, I doubt they'll be too keen on their kids being around any of that.

Same with any influencer, if you're single grand, but with kids, your poor choices have consequences on how people perceive them too, not just you

Reactions: 9
he's 11 or 12 now, I feel so bad for him going into secondary school next year with L as your mom 😬
She said on her stories a few day’s ago he’s already in 1st year … I feel so bad for him 1st year is hard enough without people making fun of you bc of your ma

Reactions: 3
I feel like Lindsay has went from being the equivalent of being the irish equivalent of a cool influencer like Sofia Franklyn in 2019 to Joanne Cronin level in 2021.

Actually it's insulting for Joanne to be compared to her. At least Joanne has never made a 50 slide long defamation about on someone on instagram.

Most of her slide down the cool-to-cringe scale can be attributed to a) her trying to destroy her friend and meet fans in a park, b) her desperation, c) her new whiny voice and SAYING. FOOOOKING. ALL. THE. FOOOOOKING. TIME. d) her weird ex boyfriend. E) I. AM. FOOOOOKING. MARMALADE. JAYNE. I. AM. A. FOOOOOKING. COMEDIAN. f) her association with other massive Dublin irritants such as Karla and Claire. G) when she said her hoover was judging her. H) when she fake cried on a vlog and put screenshots on her story. I) the Zine. J) voter fraud. K) I. AM. SO. FUHHHUHHUKING. SICK. YOU. GUYSUH.

Did we all start as fans and now we just watch for the cringe? Are some of her fans just trolling her at this stage?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like Lindsay has went from being the equivalent of being the irish equivalent of a cool influencer like Sofia Franklyn in 2019 to Joanne Cronin level in 2021.

Actually it's insulting for Joanne to be compared to her. At least Joanne has never made a 50 slide long defamation about on someone on instagram.

Most of her slide down the cool-to-cringe scale can be attributed to a) her trying to destroy her friend and meet fans in a park, b) her desperation, c) her new whiny voice and SAYING. FOOOOKING. ALL. THE. FOOOOOKING. TIME. d) her weird ex boyfriend. E) I. AM. FOOOOOKING. MARMALADE. JAYNE. I. AM. A. FOOOOOKING. COMEDIAN. f) her association with other massive Dublin irritants such as Karla and Claire. G) when she said her hoover was judging her. H) when she fake cried on a vlog and put screenshots on her story. I) the Zine. J) voter fraud. K) I. AM. SO. FUHHHUHHUKING. SICK. YOU. GUYSUH.

Did we all start as fans and now we just watch for the cringe? Are some of her fans just trolling her at this stage?
The Joanne comparison 🤣🤣🤣 lindsay will be withered 😂😂

K) Her insta live fights and subsequent friendships with Kneevo and Ross

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.