It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never usually like a fringe on anyone over 12 years old lol, but hers is quite nice. It’s blended in seamlessly with her curtain bangs. I think it looks really well!
BC40887E-AFC8-43E8-84E9-BED7CB6796B3.jpeg

D63BA11A-2641-49E8-B6C8-6F2FD734F21C.png

’blended seamlessly’
Are we looking at the same pics?
Don’t get me wrong, I think J is attractive n’all but not loving the fringe on her

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You must be doing something right if the worse thing you get criticise for is your bangs 😂👏🏻

we shall see if L comes back in December, otherwise she will have to pause patreon yet for another month.

Reactions: 8
More time off planned hmm
Ah here, this woman is just going around in circles. I think it’s time she re-evaluate her career choices because taking breaks every 3 weeks due to mental health OBVIOUSLY isn’t great! Either get a new co-host and rebrand or duck off with the pathetic excuses every 3 weeks. Sorry now but it’s getting pathetic at this stage.

Reactions: 27
For a one who was stressed about having no income it seems the motivation to work is low.

I had a job that impacted my mental health really badly. I still went in.i had to cos if i didnt pay rent my landlord would have kicked me out and i had no savings at the time.

L needs to realise shes pretty priviliged

Reactions: 18
Didn't she say that this is her "bread and butter" and she wasn't going to quit podcasting the other day.

I really hope she sees some sense soon or at least her last remaining subscribers do because this is starting to blow up now really bad.

I've lost count of how many months I have lost out on content due to paying 12 months upfront. It seems like others will miss out on even more than me.

Reactions: 11
You can defo see the difference of when she posts her fringe herself and when she gets posted by someone else, but the images she put up herself, she looks amazing.
Yeah I presume she just brushed it out. I like it, it’s kind of a choppy looking fringe so can look messy
this is shocking. If she needs time off so be it, not criticising her for that BUT have clear communication with your customers!!! Dropping another lump of time off after the last couple months, seemingly out of nowhere, is very unprofessional. What I will say is, bigger the fools still willing to pay when L hasn’t shown a single shred of consistency or professionalism since the split.

Reactions: 16
Yeah time to wrap it up. Beating a dead horse at this stage. I also personally don’t think this is L being so unwell she can’t “be organised”. I just dont think she has the work ethic to be self employed and run a business like it galz 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Sorry but I really don’t think she needs to be jumping back on tinder when she has stated her mental health is so bad and she needs time off to get better. Again, she seems to be looking for a partner to make her feel better. It’s quite sad really.

This breaks my heart. You could feel the love between him and Courtney. Grief is so tit. I hope everyone affected by this is ok.
It’s so tragic.. him and Courtney seemed to have an amazing friendship.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I really don’t think she needs to be jumping back on tinder when she has stated her mental health is so bad and she needs time off to get better. Again, she seems to be looking for a partner to make her feel better. It’s quite sad really.
Exactly, she seems desperate for a content. So for tonite, she took out all the effensive jokes but has nothing to fill it in with. So she invited a random fella to her live cause shes so “gas”.

Reactions: 5
I think someone who is attending the show tonight is bringing a tinder date with them, not L

Reactions: 31
I had kinda presumed that was from someone else going with their tinder date, no? Wouldn’t be surprised with L tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god i hope so, didnt read it properly so 😂

edit: just checked, yeah defo one of her fans so, thanks christ 😂

Reactions: 6
I would say that’s a DM from a fan saying they are bringing their tinder date to the show, not L herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.