It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time reader, first time commenter 🙈 I tried to listen to the free red room episode but found it incredibly boring. I find it strange how J is maintaining such large subscription numbers with this type of content. Especially since her pool of followers would have been it galz listeners. I had been considering subscribing in the new year as money is tight for us around Christmas but after listening and being bored senseless I can’t bear to. Also feel I don’t have to since she’s taking in close to 8k a month. I possibly would have supported her even after listening to the free episode if she didn’t have as many subscribers. I’d love to know from listeners of RR what the pull is and why they think it’s doing so well. Surely it can’t just be a sympathy subscription? I subscribe to unpopular opinion and it galz on and off as I like supporting all the girls but have been scratching my head as to why RR is trumping them all. It’s brilliant for J but I find it mind boggling. No hate intended whatsoever just genuinely curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time reader, first time commenter 🙈 I tried to listen to the free red room episode but found it incredibly boring. I find it strange how J is maintaining such large subscription numbers with this type of content. Especially since her pool of followers would have been it galz listeners. I had been considering subscribing in the new year as money is tight for us around Christmas but after listening and being bored senseless I can’t bear to. Also feel I don’t have to since she’s taking in close to 8k a month. I possibly would have supported her even after listening to the free episode if she didn’t have as many subscribers. I’d love to know from listeners of RR what the pull is and why they think it’s doing so well. Surely it can’t just be a sympathy subscription? I subscribe to unpopular opinion and it galz on and off as I like supporting all the girls but have been scratching my head as to why RR is trumping them all. It’s brilliant for J but I find it mind boggling. No hate intended whatsoever just genuinely curious.
Clearly it's just not your thing. There is huge interest in the topics J is covering. J made it clear from the very start that Red Room was not going to be anything like Itgalz and that she would not be discussing her personal life either.
To be honest it's not totally my thing either - there are a few episodes that I found fascinating but others I struggle to follow.
People are definitely not subscribing out of 'sympathy'. J's podcasts are well produced and it's clear she does her research. She is on time with episodes, puts up livestreams as well as being interactive on the Discord.

I'm confused as to why the amount of subscribers to RedRoom would put you off subscribing?

Reactions: 28
I think I'm gonna have to finally take the plunge and unfollow L everything she does annoys me. "I'm only a woman I can't put together furniture ugghh." it's not that complicated it's a small piece of furniture, Try turning on a bleeping light you twit instead of sitting in your teenage bedroom looking sitting room with your LEDs on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Clearly it's just not your thing. There is huge interest in the topics J is covering. J made it clear from the very start that Red Room was not going to be anything like Itgalz and that she would not be discussing her personal life either.
To be honest it's not totally my thing either - there are a few episodes that I found fascinating but others I struggle to follow.
People are definitely not subscribing out of 'sympathy'. J's podcasts are well produced and it's clear she does her research. She is on time with episodes, puts up livestreams as well as being interactive on the Discord.

I'm confused as to why the amount of subscribers to RedRoom would put you off subscribing?
The amount of subscribers doesn’t put me off. More so that she doesn’t need my support. I get the timekeeping. She doesn’t seem to do many livestreams for them to be a pull and I wouldn’t pay to interact with her on a chat room. I just find it confusing how she managed to get such a loyal fan base for a podcast that’s so different than it galz. Especially since her whole following came from girls who were into it galz content. I have subscribed to a good few patreons and hers seems to stay solid in numbers. Most of the ones I’ve subscribed to who publicise their patron numbers dramatically dip but this doesn’t seem to be the case with RR.

Reactions: 5
The amount of subscribers doesn’t put me off. More so that she doesn’t need my support. I get the timekeeping. She doesn’t seem to do many livestreams for them to be a pull and I wouldn’t pay to interact with her on a chat room. I just find it confusing how she managed to get such a loyal fan base for a podcast that’s so different than it galz. Especially since her whole following came from girls who were into it galz content. I have subscribed to a good few patreons and hers seems to stay solid in numbers. Most of the ones I’ve subscribed to who publicise their patron numbers dramatically dip but this doesn’t seem to be the case with RR.
Interesting content is why people stay subscribed. She put a lot of work into the branding and trailer she made which shows. The discord is full of like-minded people too, not just fan girls.

I don't really understand your comment tbh. Why would you only subscribe if someone has low numbers as opposed to something you have an interest in?

Reactions: 23
Interesting content is why people stay subscribed. She put a lot of work into the branding and trailer she made which shows. The discord is full of like-minded people too, not just fan girls.

I don't really understand your comment tbh. Why would you only subscribe if someone has low numbers as opposed to something you have an interest in?
It’s makes zero sense. I’d be more inclined to sub to someone with high numbers particularly if I’m paying because clearly they’re producing quality content worthy of my hard earned coin

Reactions: 18
maybe mind boggling cause it’s not your thing which of course is understandable. People on here refer to her content as niche but I disagree, true crime and conspiracy is a huge market! Jenny does it well in that her content is specific enough for seasoned listeners but vague enough for people who have no idea what shes talking about.
She clearly has the audience from it galz that liked her and her interests, she was always open about liking this kind of stuff on it galz, but it seemed to be shut off from L cause she’s not into it at all.
Anybody maintaining a healthy number on Patreon is because of interest, graft, production and content quality & consistency. I also don’t know other Irish women talking about this kinda thing which carves out a gap in the market for her

Reactions: 12
It’s makes zero sense. I’d be more inclined to sub to someone with high numbers particularly if I’m paying because clearly they’re producing quality content worthy of my hard earned coin
I meant initially that would have been my reason to support her when she started it. It went to 1000 in hours from what I remember. Just strange that those first initial subscribers have stayed so loyal. I thought it would have dipped more after that just like it galz and TUO usually do. Is the discord quote active?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe this is an unpopular take, but I'd love if J had a €3 tier with access just to the Discord. She could maybe private some channels (eg. The RedRoom & Docket channel within discord) so only the €6 tier have access to those. I absolutely love the vibe of the discord & the live streams but personally there's only been 2 or 3 eps of podcast that I've been genuinely interested in..

Reactions: 8
I think she did a good job at creating a lot of hype around her new pod. And she’s been v consistent with uploads. So I can see why people subscribe.
Having said that, with each month she has a pretty steady decline is subscribers so I say that could continue until she has a set fanbase/community who are really into the pod and not just trying it out. But doing free eps will prob help up the numbers again.

What I mean by steady decline:
61B9C60B-4DBB-4316-ADA3-8F50000A746C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
My dad asked me if I was listening to any podcasts so I sent him to listen to the free RR one so he could let me know if it's worth my time - poor lad shat his pants and couldn't sleep 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
C416BDF6-BDC7-4AC3-A73B-DC7A46484346.png

Stats for Ls Patron. 927 atm. Look at that decline. That being said, she’s earning 176.8% more per patron meaning anyone that’s left is likely to be a die hard fan, meaning there XXXgalz

Reactions: 2
I meant initially that would have been my reason to support her when she started it. It went to 1000 in hours from what I remember. Just strange that those first initial subscribers have stayed so loyal. I thought it would have dipped more after that just like it galz and TUO usually do. Is the discord quote active?
Might have been an initial support but people staying shows they’re interested in it. It’s not loyalty cause people don’t pay unless they enjoy it.
it galz dipped cause L didn’t deliver and was offensive and inconsistent

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.