It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how the lawsuit will end up? I know the fallout was bad but I really couldn’t see Jenny being comfortable taking Lindsay to the cleaners if it negatively affects the kids lives which it would
I doubt L will be in poverty. Either way, J should get what she is owed.

Reactions: 18
i wouldn't expect her to stick to any schedule while the patreon is paused, she cant be arsed. I do hope she starts delivering on the pod once December kicks in, if shes smart she will pre record episodes to make it easier for her, but thats prob expecting too much 😂

Reactions: 7
I doubt L will be in poverty. Either way, J should get what she is owed.
No i do agree she deserves it, what I meant is I think that if it did J would be hestitant.
I also don’t know how L won’t be left completely financially fucked, at the end of this month I’m sure her income will be down a massive amount again.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how the lawsuit will end up? I know the fallout was bad but I really couldn’t see Jenny being comfortable taking Lindsay to the cleaners if it negatively affects the kids lives which it would
A court won’t give anyone more than what is owed if what’s speculated is true and L never bought J out of the company. Having kids isn’t an excuse to not feel repercussions for your actions 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
A court won’t give anyone more than what is owed if what’s speculated is true and L never bought J out of the company. Having kids isn’t an excuse to not feel repercussions for your actions 🤷🏼‍♀️
I definitely agree J deserves what is owed. I was just thinking say court proceedings begin and it galz is basically dead (L’s income) and it becomes clear she couldn’t pay what is owed. I wonder what J would do

Reactions: 6
No i do agree she deserves it, what I meant is I think that if it did J would be hestitant.
I also don’t know how L won’t be left completely financially fucked, at the end of this month I’m sure her income will be down a massive amount again.
Regardless of what happens L will be fine.. worst case scenario she will end up with a massive debt but will prob fight that she can’t pay it / file for insolvency or whatever and go back on the dole. I don’t think it will impact her kids much, she mentioned on the pod before that her parents provided for her kids financially for many years - I’ve no doubt they will do that again once L has completely ruined the business and has no income.

Reactions: 16
Anyone here who actually understand law suits and stuff? Would L have to declare bankruptcy in order to avoid paying? Even if shes broke atm and J wins, L would still have to agree on some kinda pay plan, no? Would love to know all the tea behind the scenes. I wouldnt worry about L too much, she always has her parents 😏

Reactions: 7
Say Lindsay is found to owe $50k but she only has $25k available, the court can create essentially a payment plan. She could possibly be asked to pay a certain ‘down payment’ and then monthly payments much like child support. Or Jenny could sue for not being paid outright and get more, like an interest payment. And she could get more if it was included that she’s owed back payment due to her literal name and image being associated with the brand after the buyout agreement occurred and the delayed payment.

Who knows the details tho, and that’s just my understanding as an American on the American system so it could be totally different. But good god I want the tea!

Reactions: 11
Anyone here who actually understand law suits and stuff? Would L have to declare bankruptcy in order to avoid paying? Even if shes broke atm and J wins, L would still have to agree on some kinda pay plan, no? Would love to know all the tea behind the scenes. I wouldnt worry about L too much, she always has her parents 😏
From my limited knowledge if there is a court order for a debt collection and someone doesn’t pay they’re in breech of court orders. If someone says they can’t pay they could be asked for proof (bank records etc) or assets can be seized. Don’t think the “spent it all so she can’t get it” works as an excuse either lol

Reactions: 9
Yeah, there are a ton of ways the court can get money. Even including seizing assets and your house. Lmao if Jenny featured the mirror in a vlog 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, there are a ton of ways the court can get money. Even including seizing assets and your house. Lmao if Jenny featured the mirror in a vlog 😅😅
If we ever see J rocking around Malahide in a shawl we know what happened 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Girls the amount it would be cost to hire solicitors and barristers and take this to court, it wouldn't be worth it for either of them. They'll pay a retainer, hire solicitors to send some letters back and forth and they'll settle it out of court, probably do conciliation/arbitration to cut costs. I'd be v surprised if we see L & J rocking up to the four courts.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the business worth was a bit inflated because it was well documented that the pod was going down hill for about a year before j jumped ship.

Reactions: 1
Girls the amount it would be cost to hire solicitors and barristers and take this to court, it wouldn't be worth it for either of them. They'll pay a retainer, hire solicitors to send some letters back and forth and they'll settle it out of court, probably do conciliation/arbitration to cut costs. I'd be v surprised if we see L & J rocking up to the four courts.
Depends on the court tbh! But yeah most likely will
Settle outside of court but they’re just worst possibilities L

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.