It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with L posting loads of question boxes lately? Like what did you guys think of the show, what do you guys think happened me tonight… so weird.

Not a peep out of her about her show this weekend too. Wonder is she keeping the ED jokes

Reactions: 6
What’s with L posting loads of question boxes lately? Like what did you guys think of the show, what do you guys think happened me tonight… so weird.

Not a peep out of her about her show this weekend too. Wonder is she keeping the ED jokes
Shes just trying to get loats of engagement on her insta. Anyone who is serious about treating their depression will get the help they need, not ask random young girls on insta. She is also prob distracting from the drama as most of her insta followers have no idea what happened. She said on discord she is taking those jokes down, so im hoping she learned her lesson.

Reactions: 6
Shes just trying to get loats of engagement on her insta. Anyone who is serious about treating their depression will get the help they need, not ask random young girls on insta. She is also prob distracting from the drama as most of her insta followers have no idea what happened. She said on discord she is taking those jokes down, so im hoping she learned her lesson.
Id say the only lesson she has learned from this is “my fans are too woke and can’t take my gas humour”.. she will tone it down for a bit because she wants to keep whatever fans are left but it’s only a matter of time until the next scandal.

Reactions: 7
Thing is with L she just can’t seem to help herself. She’s a moth to a flame to controversy and drama

Reactions: 3
Thing is with L she just can’t seem to help herself. She’s a moth to a flame to controversy and drama
4045891D-0B73-4B42-AD93-1C42A80957C8.jpeg

she is naturally inclined to do it for attention or god knows what.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder why L, guess what, something to explore in a therapy setting maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
L without the shock factor or offensive jokes and her whole “I can’t believe she just said that” shtick leaves her with very little. Will be interesting to hear how she gets on this week

Reactions: 1
I feel like Lindsay has went from being the equivalent of being the irish equivalent of a cool influencer like Sofia Franklyn in 2019 to Joanne Cronin level in 2021.

Actually it's insulting for Joanne to be compared to her. At least Joanne has never made a 50 slide long defamation about on someone on instagram.

Most of her slide down the cool-to-cringe scale can be attributed to a) her trying to destroy her friend and meet fans in a park, b) her desperation, c) her new whiny voice and SAYING. FOOOOKING. ALL. THE. FOOOOOKING. TIME. d) her weird ex boyfriend. E) I. AM. FOOOOOKING. MARMALADE. JAYNE. I. AM. A. FOOOOOKING. COMEDIAN. f) her association with other massive Dublin irritants such as Karla and Claire. G) when she said her hoover was judging her. H) when she fake cried on a vlog and put screenshots on her story. I) the Zine. J) voter fraud. K) I. AM. SO. FUHHHUHHUKING. SICK. YOU. GUYSUH.

Did we all start as fans and now we just watch for the cringe? Are some of her fans just trolling her at this stage?
Most cringe thing for me is hanging around with people wayyyy younger. And trying to be like them.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Girls, she is doing A MONTH of live shows! Give her a break in uploading the content that you have paid her for. And don’t you dare complain on dischord or she will delete it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Girls, she is doing A MONTH of live shows! Give her a break in uploading the content that you have paid her for. And don’t you dare complain on dischord or she will delete it
Poor thing didn’t even get paid for not providing content this month 😢 she has clearly forgotten the point of the ”free” month😂

Reactions: 10
Lindsey should record at least some of the shows and keep them as like a surprise episode at the end of the year, at least give people a reason to believe in her as a comedian

Reactions: 13
I feel like L should do a lot of things but she won't bother unless it either fills her ego and her pockets.

Reactions: 14
I wonder how the lawsuit will end up? I know the fallout was bad but I really couldn’t see Jenny being comfortable taking Lindsay to the cleaners if it negatively affects the kids lives which it would

Reactions: 4
I wonder how the lawsuit will end up? I know the fallout was bad but I really couldn’t see Jenny being comfortable taking Lindsay to the cleaners if it negatively affects the kids lives which it would
Why not?
It's business and Lindsay is responsible for her kids, not Jenny

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.