Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

momager2021

I was at the show lastnight. Me and my friend bought tickets months ago when her and Jenny were still mates, debated getting a refund after the split but then decided sure let's just go and see what it's like. To be honest we were expecting a car crash and went more so out of curiosity as I can't say either of us are actual fans of hers!

To whoever commented saying L said "I miss Jenny", I don't remember her saying that at all! And if she did, it was probably sarcastic because a lot of little digs were made regarding the L & J break up...

So first of all, the seats were not even half way full, which I expected tbh considering she did FOUR shows and like nobody is gonna go twice. I'd say all 4 shows could've been condensed to one and everyone would still fit into the theatre. It wasn't embarrassingly empty, but a BIG difference from their past Vicar St shows... It was mainly just a vulgar comedy show but to be honest L held her own for most of it, there were no awkward moments, and Pete only came on for the introduction and for the "quiz" and Q&A at the end. She talked a lot about "reclaiming the slut" and how she's single now and better off that way. She mentioned how she was sick of being controlled in a relationship and told what to wear/how much to drink/when to wake up etc. She said that Mai is recording a new theme song soon and that she's team Lindsay... And when asked the fuck/marry/kill between Jimmy, Dave (recent ex) and Evan, she said she'd marry Jimmy cos he's a great ride, she'd fuck Dave cos sure she's already done it, and she'd kill Evan cos she doesn't know how anyone could "suck that dick for the rest of their life". Deffo some jealous vibes from L, she said something along the lines of "go buy your house I'm happy out".

The worst part of the show was definitely the audience though! As the night went on and the girls got drunker, so many people were shouting things from the stage and it was honestly so cringey. When the sex toys came out half the crowd turned into animals that had never seen a pink dildo before, begging Lindsay to pick them to win the prize... One girl (who kept telling everyone in the bathroom that she's been on the podcast to talk about her nose job?) jumped onto the stage, got on her hands and knees and sucked off the dildo. I nearly died. Some girl in the front row also kept trying to talk to Lindsay (apparently they're best mates?) and it was lowkey so annoying.

So yeah that was the gist of it. Honestly expected worse. Sorry if that was all over the place, this is my first time posting!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

tillyjade

Someone asked a question to L at the live show, something along the lines of what would you say to Jenny right now, she replied “why the fuck are you sueing me when you have more subscribers than me on red room and I haven’t had a pay check in months” like seriously L you still don’t understand the concept of a shared business

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

turtle time

Lindsay will read all this feedback and be like “alright girls I heard you loud and clear, a itgalz my space page is on its way” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

imthebadguyduh

She didn’t love the “itgalz community”, she loved the idea of having loads of galz obsessing over her and feeling like a D list celeb 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Nah, no esoteric vocabulary in that post, but the point you’re trying to make is clear. The post is too well written for your tastes, and you believe your standard of literacy to be the standard.
I know we’ve moved on but the post isn’t well written lol. The first sentence is totally grammatically incorrect and doesn’t make sense. That’s why I wrote the bot comment, not because of the superfluous language. I can use big words too hehe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
I used to have loyalty to L and felt like she needed our support, but F that – her attitude and victim mentality is ridiculous. I was on the Discord last night when it kicked off and not once did anyone ‘bully’ her. Any constructive advice she is given by her PAYING subscribers on a private platform (Discord) is labelled as ‘bullying’ or ‘toxic’.

I’m listening to the latest podcast now. The only ‘misinformation’ here is from L herself. Her version of events on this pod is completely untrue. It’s literally L giving out to us for 40 minutes.

Some direct quotes:

• ‘I own this space’ …‘I keep getting bashed on the discord…I’m not happy with the way I’m being spoke to on Discord or Patreon… If you don’t like it, unsubscribe’. This is how she is speaking to her paying subscribers. Many of whom have supported her through the consent podcast, the covid ‘super spreaders’ post, the echo boy scandal, amongst others.

• ‘I don’t care if you pay me a fiver, just go’ I think a lot of subscribers are about to take this advice.

• ‘I feel like I have to keep justifying that I’m not a certain type of person. I’m giving myself the month off in December to breathe... I need the month to cop myself on with the scheduling’ I feel this is a good idea. She is clearly struggling to stay on top of things.

• ‘I’m struggling to record right now ‘cause I am sick’ - which would be fair enough if this wasn’t a CONSTANT thing of Podcasts not happening, or being late. There is always an excuse.

• She keeps going on about pausing the Patreon payments but still providing content. In the last 2 months she has earned €400 from Patreon. She says this in a way that we should pity her for this.

• I had to rewind and listen to this part twice. She is literally censoring us 😅 we are not allowed be anything except positive towards her - ‘If you’re gonna be writing to me under this post in a negative way, I’m gonna delete them. You’re not paying me to talk to me like that…I’m deleting the Discord for December and bringing it back in the new year in a smaller frame and its gonna be just positive…I’m not gonna be having this bullying…’

• She mentions the lawsuit- ‘I’m being sued…I know my rights…I am gonna get a god damn good solicitor, I have one lined up’

The podcast is an angry rambling mess. A highlight was definitely -

‘I don’t need you to be telling me how to run my business.’ Yes, because it’s going so well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bew369

I just wanna say that being engaged isn't 'having your shit together'. It's not an achievement and anyone can do it. J and E have only been together 2 or so years which is absolutely nothing. I noticed more basic lad types once they hit 35 plus start proposing. Basic men are very concerned with and affected by these arbitrary 'milestones' as much as basic women. It is a bullshit status thing. Often, the woman is super surprised which is insane, as they didn't discuss it previously and they 'had no idea'. Yikes!
Also, the idea of a guy buying his partner an engagement ring when so many of us couples are trying to save for a mortgage in this neo-liberal shithole that is Ireland is foolish and insane. I hate the narcissism and clout involved in it all...the insta photos, the showing off/talking about 'The Ring'. Maybe this is a VERY unpopular opinion haha!
If somebody is together 6, 8,10, 12, 14 years, amazing. And you never have to be engaged or married.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Bew369

Just want say, plenty of people have their shit together but don't 'settle down' in the sense described here. I'm in my 30s and have friends in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. Tons of us are childfree and have well paying jobs but still like to go out and have fun and not stay in with our partners watching shite or whatever and going on sun holidays. Myself and my long term partner hate staying in and love to experience life and meet new people and have fun. We are buying a gaff soon and we'll have no kids, an art studio and plenty of parties. I know tons of artists and musicians who are massive sessioners and I see nothing wrong with that. They produce so much amazing stuff and add to the character of Dublin. Plenty of people don't go full on square, especially nowadays.

However, this is NOT L!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 43
If circumstances render them pertinent, people’s innermost reservations about one’s character or habits ought to be expressed to one directly, personally and respectfully. IMHO, if delivered by any other channel or route, or in any other fashion, they are more likely to alienate the person further and drive them deeper into concealment, fear and shallow, silly relationships both intimate and friendly.
Why does this read like it was written by a bot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Angiedunnit

If circumstances render them pertinent, people’s innermost reservations about one’s character or habits ought to be expressed to one directly, personally and respectfully. IMHO, if delivered by any other channel or route, or in any other fashion, they are more likely to alienate the person further and drive them deeper into concealment, fear and shallow, silly relationships both intimate and friendly.
PARKLIFE!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

SSnark

Her bod is bangin (and she knows it, as she should!) but the dress is terrible. Looks great in an IG BBL baddies pic but beyond that… not for me anyway. Around the beginning of her “I’M CHANGING MY STYLE” era I thought she looked great, loved the bob and the subdued classic Lindsey style. Her eyeliner is too thick for her now as well and it’s ageing Imo
Nothing a nice shawl wouldn’t fix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
I think I'm gonna have to finally take the plunge and unfollow L everything she does annoys me. "I'm only a woman I can't put together furniture ugghh." it's not that complicated it's a small piece of furniture, Try turning on a fucking light you twat instead of sitting in your teenage bedroom looking sitting room with your LEDs on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

littlebananafairy

Girls, she is doing A MONTH of live shows! Give her a break in uploading the content that you have paid her for. And don’t you dare complain on dischord or she will delete it

• Haha
Reactions: 37

imthebadguyduh

Not L videoing an ambulance driving down a crowded road saying it’s like astroworld 🤢 she’s disgusting, people died lindsay not something to joke about

• Wow
  • Sick

Glamgal01

Whatever about the mask but she looks like an absolute melt who is just being rude to the taxi man for no apparent reason and L like a little schoolgirl videoing her 😂

mesmer

She did not have self reflection, or a moment of clarity lol, the venue were absolutely furious with her, and her promotor got it in the neck. He went in on L. Told her in no uncertain terms what material he would not be associated with, that is why she is grovelling because if it was a choice of him burning his bridges with her, or with LHT, he would drop her like a hot potato. His told her what she can't include in shows going forward. So much for not telling a girl boss how to girl boss, she has her tail between her legs the minute she is told. The only reason she apologised and agreed not to include again, is because she ran the risk of never having another live show.

• Wow
  • Haha