It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seeing Sarah posting about ending violence against women, meanwhile her sister is making ‘jokes’ about rape on stage back in Dublin
Surely this has caused friction between them? I’d love to know her thoughts on it all
I’d feel so let down by L if I was Sarah and all the work she does for women’s aid

Reactions: 13
Just seeing Sarah posting about ending violence against women, meanwhile her sister is making ‘jokes’ about rape on stage back in Dublin
Surely this has caused friction between them? I’d love to know her thoughts on it all
I’d feel so let down by L if I was Sarah and all the work she does for women’s aid
Sarah loves a soapbox imo

Reactions: 11
Yeah not denying that. Just saying she seems to love to be known as someone who worked with the DRCC but has seemed to fail to educate her sister that rape jokes aren’t appropriate for a comedy set 🤷🏼‍♀️ So doesn’t seem to hold much weight

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I’ve said this before but when you volunteer you’re not supposed to disclose that you’ve done it til you’re finished. They only allow 2 years on phones and SATU. They ask you not to say just in case someone you know needs the services and it discourages them from calling for fear of getting someone they know on the line.
Very strange that Sarah and the girls always mentioned her doing it. It’s a completely confidential thing.

Reactions: 25
Yeah not denying that. Just saying she seems to love to be known as someone who worked with the DRCC but has seemed to fail to educate her sister that rape jokes aren’t appropriate for a comedy set 🤷🏼‍♀️ So doesn’t seem to hold much weight
Tbf, rape jokes not being appropriate for a comedy set seems like common knowledge/not something you’d need to educate anyone on.

Reactions: 5
Tbf, rape jokes not being appropriate for a comedy set seems like common knowledge/not something you’d need to educate anyone on.
Absolutely but common sense is something Lindsey clearly lacks

Yeah, I’ve said this before but when you volunteer you’re not supposed to disclose that you’ve done it til you’re finished. They only allow 2 years on phones and SATU. They ask you not to say just in case someone you know needs the services and it discourages them from calling for fear of getting someone they know on the line.
Very strange that Sarah and the girls always mentioned her doing it. It’s a completely confidential thing.
In fairness I doubt the girls knew the 2 year rule, that was up to Sarah to tell them… and maybe she was finished buttttt idk. The psychology video was when I zoned out on her IG 😂

Reactions: 4
They did an entire podcast on that girl. While it wouldn’t be my thing I think she’s entitled to say her piece.

They did an entire podcast on that girl. While it wouldn’t be my thing I think she’s entitled to say her piece.
I always think that for two girls who talked about ‘the scene’ so much they never hang out with anyone from it. A few parties over the years, invited to a minor few events, that’s it.
I always thought they didn’t make itgalz because they were it girls, they really wanted to be. Even through its success they never became a part of it. I always put it down to simply not being liked.

Reactions: 16
I always find it funny when people talk about the "scene". There's so many different "scenes" even just in Dublin. It's like getting obsessed about nothing.

I always think that for two girls who talked about ‘the scene’ so much they never hang out with anyone from it. A few parties over the years, invited to a minor few events, that’s it.
I always thought they didn’t make itgalz because they were it girls, they really wanted to be. Even through its success they never became a part of it. I always put it down to simply not being liked.
This is very astute. Would be my own assessment too. The cracks started showing when J started seeing Evan because suddenly she was part of a crowd that L wasn’t and probably wouldn’t ever be accepted into since she’s so problematic.

Reactions: 17
And likewise with L. At the end of the day I think we can all agree that we can all be dicks for whatever reason. One of my girlfriends now actually used to tease me in school! The thing is she owned it and apologised when we met randomly years later. Being self aware or doing some self reflection is what’s important for J&L now.

Personally I noticed some self awareness even in their old episodes of them reflecting on their 20s. They always say how they were mad for getting lads but couldnt, how they were so glued to the hip of each other they probably excluded others…. Maybe more is needed, I agree with what someone said that in the last 18m J has seemed to grow a lot and I hope L does too for her own benefit

If you read that hyperlink that tattle input on my post it’s actually very accurate. Even if your friends got an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from an anon message (which again, I don’t think would be accessible due to data laws) they would have to have a police warrant to know where that IP address is. Maybe they found out another way, like word of mouth or something but it would be near impossible to absolutely confirm someone’s identity through an IP address on a comment (again, maybe if they had been in L/Js house and used their wifi).
It's actually so easy to figure out an IP address without a VPN. Proving it would be another thing but actually finding one takes around 3 minutes.

Reactions: 3
This is very astute. Would be my own assessment too. The cracks started showing when J started seeing Evan because suddenly she was part of a crowd that L wasn’t and probably wouldn’t ever be accepted into since she’s so problematic.
Honestly calling the group you hang out with/try to hang out with "the scene" is the cringes thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whenever I heard the girls talk about any scene in Dublin they seemed pretty aware they were on the outside of it as they always spoke about them as the other. Imo J&L we’re so codependent and wrapped up in each other it isolated them from every social circle in Dublin. I’m still friendly with a few people their age from “the scene” (cringe) and the general consensus is that J is sound but L is dangerous, but J was guilty by association a lot of the time.

Whenever I heard the girls talk about any scene in Dublin they seemed pretty aware they were on the outside of it as they always spoke about them as the other. Imo J&L we’re so codependent and wrapped up in each other it isolated them from every social circle in Dublin. I’m still friendly with a few people their age from “the scene” (cringe) and the general consensus is that J is sound but L is dangerous, but J was guilty by association a lot of the time.
Same here! Common knowledge in the groups that they refer to on ‘the scene’ that both gals are absolute melts with chips on their shoulders. More often than not, J was defo guilty by association because L was such a loose canon. But that doesn’t take away Js part to play in things too.

Reactions: 8
Same here! Common knowledge in the groups that they refer to on ‘the scene’ that both gals are absolute melts with chips on their shoulders. More often than not, J was defo guilty by association because L was such a loose canon. But that doesn’t take away Js part to play in things too.
I never heard much about J personally, just that people didn’t want to be around her cause L would be there too. These are people who told me of L sending nasty DMs on IG etc

I also know of people in said “scene” that were absolutely raging they became so successful so the chip in firmly lodged in their shoulder too 🤣

Reactions: 2
Lindsays new “punk” thing is reminding me of Trisha Paytas’ emo/sad boy thing. Why is everything punk this punk that wtf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish J would tone down the whole spiritual shite, todays docket is hard to get through.. at least its on Adams patreon, so i suppose my fault that i expect anything else..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.