It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she’s shopping for the worst sex toys, hours before her show. She’ll be giving her fans BV and PID with those things cause a lot of them aren’t body safe.
Always shop in reputable sex+ shops galz. Sex siopa is great!
She defo used a pic of Jenny's hair to her hairdresser for reference

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads did she copy the sex toy show idea from Jenny Keane? Looks like they legged it to miss fantasia on a whim 5 hours ago after seeing Jenny Keane announce a sex toy show? Could be completely coincidental but I dunno...
My thought as well! Especially last minute timing of it

Reactions: 2
One of the people at L's show last night has loads up on his stories, looks mental. She'd be lost without Pete, he seems like so much craic and keeps it all light and fun from what I could see. It just seems like L trying to be funny taking the piss out of girls that use tampons and like anal as a stand up bit and a bunch of naiive young ones asking L stuff like "duck, marry, kill. Jimmy, Dave or Evan"
She's still living off the drama. What will she do when the young ones no longer see that as relevant

Reactions: 12
One of the people at L's show last night has loads up on his stories, looks mental. She'd be lost without Pete, he seems like so much craic and keeps it all light and fun from what I could see. It just seems like L trying to be funny taking the piss out of girls that use tampons and like anal as a stand up bit and a bunch of naiive young ones asking L stuff like "duck, marry, kill. Jimmy, Dave or Evan"
She's still living off the drama. What will she do when the young ones no longer see that as relevant
Yeah half the show is up on people's stories. Nothing funny or witty in it, just L trying to be controversial by talking about periods, anal etc. One of the clips she's talking about being wet while someone is bleeping her.

Does Riloh follow her?

The situation gives me Chandler Bing's mom vibes. Imagine being a teenager and your mam is on stage waving dildos around. How humiliating. Poor kid

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Lol at lindsey saying she’s been writing the show for a year when it mostly consists of the same shite talk she’s been spouting for years: sexualising women who use tampons, saying using tampons makes you “gapped”, anal sex etc etc… her sexual insecurities are palpable

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Yeah half the show is up on people's stories. Nothing funny or witty in it, just L trying to be controversial by talking about periods, anal etc. One of the clips she's talking about being wet while someone is bleeping her.

Does Riloh follow her?

The situation gives me Chandler Bing's mom vibes. Imagine being a teenager and your mam is on stage waving dildos around. How humiliating. Poor kid
I’m not a fan of L whatsoever but I also don’t think her sexuality should be policed just because she’s a mam. Doesn’t sound funny tho and Riloh should def not be following her 😂

Reactions: 11
I think it's absolutely hilarious that L is now performing stand up comedy shows. Has she ever actually been FUNNY?? Like I laughed at the pod but more of a two friends who happened to say something funny I never thought of her as an actual comic. The only joke is her and her ever changing personality phases. The wannabe avril lavigne phase being the most tragic 😳🤣

Did anyone else notice from her stories that the ENTIRE upper section of the venue last night was empty they must have tried to put everyone downstairs to make it look like they had a bigger crowd 😂😭

Lol at lindsey saying she’s been writing the show for a year when it mostly consists of the same shite talk she’s been spouting for years: sexualising women who use tampons, saying using tampons makes you “gapped”, anal sex etc etc… her sexual insecurities are palpable
It’s a bit weird for a woman who’s had two kids to have a go at people who use tampons saying they’re gapped? 😂

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else notice from her stories that the ENTIRE upper section of the venue last night was empty they must have tried to put everyone downstairs to make it look like they had a bigger crowd 😂😭

It’s a bit weird for a woman who’s had two kids to have a go at people who use tampons saying they’re gapped? 😂
Regarding the tampon thing, I think it’s again her Christian upbringing. I know girls even at college age who didn’t use tampons as they were told it was unpure and they’d lost their virginity

• Sad
The tampon thing...could you be any more uneducated? Even if it was played for laughs...Jesus Christ. Boss ass feminist energy there Lindsay.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think I’ve heard someone use the term “gapped” since I was in my teens and at that is was lads using it thinking they were gas. So embarrassing. Also Etain asking L that shag marry kill question, probably instructed by L 🤣

Reactions: 15
The tampon thing...could you be any more uneducated? Even if it was played for laughs...Jesus Christ. Boss ass feminist energy there Lindsay.
Also the majority of women in their 20s use tampons (plus a lot who are trying to be more sustainable and use diva cups etc) so not only is it not funny, it's a weird insult to most of your audience??

Reactions: 15
Also the majority of women in their 20s use tampons (plus a lot who are trying to be more sustainable and use diva cups etc) so not only is it not funny, it's a weird insult to most of your audience??
Totally I thought the same. She’s all about women being able to talk/dress/act as they want when it suits her, but when other women do so and it triggers her insecurities then they’re sluts who like anal and gapped cause they use tampons.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think I’ve heard someone use the term “gapped” since I was in my teens and at that is was lads using it thinking they were gas. So embarrassing. Also Etain asking L that shag marry kill question, probably instructed by L 🤣
I wonder what way she answered that question 😆 Also the gapped vagina dear jesus… L you do realise a baby’s head is clearly wider than a tampon fitting in your vagina?? Talk about spreading stupid false information to a young impressionable audience

Reactions: 10
I wonder what way she answered that question 😆 Also the gapped vagina dear jesus… L you do realise a baby’s head is clearly wider than a tampon fitting in your vagina?? Talk about spreading stupid false information to a young impressionable audience
And so much smaller than a dick…although wasn’t there rumours that her last bf had a micropenis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but why does she go on and on about having ‘massive tits’? She’s not a B cup sure but she’s not a Dolly Parton lol.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.