It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but my point was just commenting on the multiple times she made the point of the girls being “chronically online” as a negative thing.
I fail to see anything this version of J&L have “done” bar calling the Garda on a party which at the most is just childish and bitter. The more I think of it the weirder the piece was tbh, although well written and entertaining.
I do think L and J were chronically online in a very different way to James K. They were chronically online before it became a business for them, and in obsessive and toxic ways. Trolling people, writing anonymous bullshit on the Dublin scene to bully. Ma’s who drink.. Obsessing over who follows who, who’s ‘cool’ etc
In fairness to her, she left out loads of information when it comes to things they’ve done, or said about each other and others. Few things were sprinkled in to illustrate the seriousness and toxicity like false rape/SA accusations and tirades against homeless people. You can’t really go there without holding yourself libel to being done for defamation etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I do think L and J were chronically online in a very different way to James K. They were chronically online before it became a business for them, and in obsessive and toxic ways. Trolling people, writing anonymous bullshit on the Dublin scene to bully. Ma’s who drink.. Obsessing over who follows who, who’s ‘cool’ etc
In fairness to her, she left out loads of information when it comes to things they’ve done, or said about each other and others. Few things were sprinkled in to illustrate the seriousness and toxicity like false rape/SA accusations and tirades against homeless people. You can’t really go there without holding yourself libel to being done for defamation etc.
But that’s just presuming that this persons interpretation of them is true? I said it before but it seems like this person needs closure from the girls, or maybe to address them privately. It seems she has resentment that they maybe never fully accepted them into their friendship and it bruised her a bit, just my take. My issue with it is that it makes a lot of accusations, like the trolling thing, without any evidence, but she claims to have all these receipts. My other issue is that she paints them with the same brush constantly, I get that they were best friends and glued to each other but they have and had their own agency.

Reactions: 3
But that’s just presuming that this persons interpretation of them is true? I said it before but it seems like this person needs closure from the girls, or maybe to address them privately. It seems she has resentment that they maybe never fully accepted them into their friendship and it bruised her a bit, just my take. My issue with it is that it makes a lot of accusations, like the trolling thing, without any evidence, but she claims to have all these receipts. My other issue is that she paints them with the same brush constantly, I get that they were best friends and glued to each other but they have and had their own agency.
And I revert back to what I said before after reading it. From knowing them on the scene ( years before itgalz was a thing), from hearing from friends experiences, from witnessing loads of it going down in real time. For example —I have 2 different friends who also traced back to them after some relentless bullying on from their tumblr question box in 2014/15. I have to say that none of the post read as fantastical to me. It all rang pretty true. She had wrote about the two of them separately and then combined. To me it was really interesting to read her assessment as someone who was actually close to them for a number of years, and it kinda confirmed a lot of my own thoughts. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I kind of agree with you that she seems to have held onto it for a long time but I also got the impression that she was writing a bit for her own (and others) amusement and interest. Even though it was meandering it was a v interesting and insightful read!

Regarding her posting receipts, I don’t think it was the type of post that was making accusations or claims, more so a thoughtful piece of writing picking apart what happened back then from her perspective. Although the thing about the ‘false rape claim’ thrown in there threw me a bit.

Reactions: 5
I remember the girls did a podcast about that friend before, and she sounded pretty toxic herself. It’s very interesting to hear the two sides of the story

Reactions: 10
After reading that, I’m now thinking they had more to do with BU than they admit..

Reactions: 16
I kind of agree with you that she seems to have held onto it for a long time but I also got the impression that she was writing a bit for her own (and others) amusement and interest. Even though it was meandering it was a v interesting and insightful read!

Regarding her posting receipts, I don’t think it was the type of post that was making accusations or claims, more so a thoughtful piece of writing picking apart what happened back then from her perspective. Although the thing about the ‘false rape claim’ thrown in there threw me a bit.
I agree I think saying flat out that L falsely accused someone of r*pe is quite jarring for me personally. But yeah I agree re:receipts being inappropriate

The IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing confused me as I know to route back an IP, you need more than one of those html IP trackers that you can put on regular websites, and you also have to know the IP address that you’re looking for. IP addresses logged by trackers for tumblr etc will mostly show the city and then the country, rarely ever the town (like blackrock etc). Of course it will show a numerical code but unless you have accessed the internet in that persons house, you won’t really know what you’re looking for 🤷🏼‍♀️

edit to add: tattle added some hyperlink about IP ads above, I did not 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You’d wonder if they did it J is worried L will start spilling all the deets.
Yeah I don’t believe Jenny was innocently running around with Lindsay for 10+ years or any bad she had in her was all Lindsay’s influence. They clearly have plenty in common

Reactions: 15
Im sure they both have plenty of deets to release to try to destroy each other, although L is doing a pretty good job of destroying herself and the business without J even trying 😂 she must be like, oh well that was easy..

Reactions: 5
I agree I think saying flat out that L falsely accused someone of r*pe is quite jarring for me personally. But yeah I agree re:receipts being inappropriate

The IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing confused me as I know to route back an IP, you need more than one of those html IP trackers that you can put on regular websites, and you also have to know the IP address that you’re looking for. IP addresses logged by trackers for tumblr etc will mostly show the city and then the country, rarely ever the town (like blackrock etc). Of course it will show a numerical code but unless you have accessed the internet in that persons house, you won’t really know what you’re looking for 🤷🏼‍♀️

edit to add: tattle added some hyperlink about IP ads above, I did not 🤣
To be honest, most of that stuff goes over my head completely. It’s definitely possible, just way beyond my remit. What I know is eventually after feeling like these questions were coming from either L or J, when they looked into it, however they traced it confirmed their suspicions.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t believe Jenny was innocently running around with Lindsay for 10+ years or any bad she had in her was all Lindsay’s influence. They clearly have plenty in common
And likewise with L. At the end of the day I think we can all agree that we can all be dicks for whatever reason. One of my girlfriends now actually used to tease me in school! The thing is she owned it and apologised when we met randomly years later. Being self aware or doing some self reflection is what’s important for J&L now.

Personally I noticed some self awareness even in their old episodes of them reflecting on their 20s. They always say how they were mad for getting lads but couldnt, how they were so glued to the hip of each other they probably excluded others…. Maybe more is needed, I agree with what someone said that in the last 18m J has seemed to grow a lot and I hope L does too for her own benefit

To be honest, most of that stuff goes over my head completely. It’s definitely possible, just way beyond my remit. What I know is eventually after feeling like these questions were coming from either L or J, when they looked into it, however they traced it confirmed their suspicions.
If you read that hyperlink that tattle input on my post it’s actually very accurate. Even if your friends got an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from an anon message (which again, I don’t think would be accessible due to data laws) they would have to have a police warrant to know where that IP address is. Maybe they found out another way, like word of mouth or something but it would be near impossible to absolutely confirm someone’s identity through an IP address on a comment (again, maybe if they had been in L/Js house and used their wifi).

Last edited:
Yeah it sounds like that Edel girl was in L’s house a lot so maybe she was able to see her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ?? Also data laws were more lax then I guess
Yeah she could have from Ls house! Data laws were more lax but your IP address and it’s location would still need a court injunction or warrant from Tumblr (again unless you have accessed the IP. But it is important to note that IP addresses can change and be recycled or shared)

Reactions: 2
Raise your hand if you’ve ever felt personally victimized by L & J lol

They’re both in the comments pressed!!

A leopard doesn’t change its spots. Just in different skin suits now. The punk poser and therapized self help tar mar wannabe vlogger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The one thing I’ll say is Edel may think they’re beige and mediocre but good god the it galz saga is a story that just keep giving 🤣 I want the tv special

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Fake rape allegation eluded to here is where L accused an ex but turns out it was bullshit; while I can’t offer opinion on other allegations she’s made you can see why someone making false allegations is damaging but even more so to make jokes about rape when you’ve admitted to falsely accusing someone:/ bizzare
Has she admitted to making a false rape allegation?
Would be ironic (amongst other things) if she did make a false allegation given the fact she publicly disputed the legitimacy of someone else’s sexual assault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.