It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsays new “punk” thing is reminding me of Trisha Paytas’ emo/sad boy thing. Why is everything punk this punk that wtf 😂😂
The cringest thing about the punk thing is that she’s trying to go for irony when you can tell that deep down she literally thinks she is some sort of rock star. Wonder what the comedown from the shows will be like for her… and if she’s out on the sesh all December we can presume all this “work” and “focus” she’s doing for xgalz has gone out the window

Reactions: 12
I wish J would tone down the whole spiritual shite, todays docket is hard to get through.. at least its on Adams patreon, so i suppose my fault that i expect anything else..
I think when people get into spirituality (not that she’s particularly new to it, but the therapy and shrooms add another layer) they go very hard on it for a while and then it all starts to integrate and they settle down. The amount of 30 somethings that have gotten on this whole schtick since lockdown 2020 😂 it levels off eventually… hopefully lol

Reactions: 8
Whenever I heard the girls talk about any scene in Dublin they seemed pretty aware they were on the outside of it as they always spoke about them as the other. Imo J&L we’re so codependent and wrapped up in each other it isolated them from every social circle in Dublin. I’m still friendly with a few people their age from “the scene” (cringe) and the general consensus is that J is sound but L is dangerous, but J was guilty by association a lot of the time.

Maybe sound to peoples faces 😜

Reactions: 3
L in a sex shop without a mask, when cases are through the roof again, is so punk, I don't know what you girls are on about. :sneaky:

Reactions: 21
What’s sex siopa? I normally always went to Anne summers in newry for sex toys. Go to dublin frequently for work can you elaborate

Reactions: 1
What’s sex siopa? I normally always went to Anne summers in newry for sex toys. Go to dublin frequently for work can you elaborate
Sex siopa is an online sex shop. The toys are good quality & safer to use than the stuff you’d get in some other places.

Reactions: 7
The fact that she’s shopping for the worst sex toys, hours before her show. She’ll be giving her fans BV and PID with those things cause a lot of them aren’t body safe.
Always shop in reputable sex+ shops galz. Sex siopa is great!
J laughing at L buying sex toys
61F243A5-9FF6-4B58-8017-6CE19868FD37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Irish based female run business. Body safe toys. Shawna who runs it is the best!

Edited to add: the sex toy market is very unregulated so it’s best to buy from someone ethical like sex siopa who makes sure only safe materials are used.

J laughing at L buying sex toys View attachment 891996
SCREAMING 😂😭

Reactions: 7
I thought that article by edel was very well written. Best line was something like “the bukowski esque energy they had” because it perfectly sums them up. It sums up their appeal completely imo. It painted such a bleak picture however and one so full of toxicity and hate was sickening to even read.
I had a mad early 20s and am so glad no one is writing about me. And on the other hand I feel she portrays the girls as being so odd - darker than I even thought they had been.
jennys ex was alt right - he convinced her not to be a feminist. Such a creepy thing to do.
My criticism of the piece was that the writer used to revel in the toxicity of the girls and loved being associated with them …and the really long piece she wrote proves she still does.

Reactions: 17
My friend was at the show tonight and said L said “I miss Jenny”… here we go 🤣
No way!! Already! I feel like she changes her tune according to her audience, her audience is clearly sick of her bashing J, so L changes her tune to get some sympathy. Oh sure they might sea each other at the court, they might catch up then 😂hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way!! Already! I feel like she changes her tune according to her audience, her audience is clearly sick of her bashing J, so L changes her tune to get some sympathy. Oh sure they might sea each other at the court, they might catch up then 😂hilarious
Prob want word to get back to J to avoid the lawsuit, my first thought

Reactions: 5
Lads did she copy the sex toy show idea from Jenny Keane? Looks like they legged it to miss fantasia on a whim 5 hours ago after seeing Jenny Keane announce a sex toy show? Could be completely coincidental but I dunno...

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211128_014749.jpg

Jenny is looking so gorgeous 😍 She's gone from strength to strength in the last few months

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.