It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was raped herself so apparently that gives her licence to make jokes about it to an audience without warning.. her logic never fails to amaze me. I feel like she’s a time traveller from another era sometimes with her outdated ‘humour’
I’m a long time lurker but I have genuinely had enough at this point. This is a woman who thrives on drama and the misery of others. She inserts herself into situations that have absolutely duck all to do with her and then speaks on them as if her word is gospel when in truth she is a manipulative, deceitful bully and liar who is a professional at playing the victim. The story that she was a victim of sexual assault is horrendous to hear but also have on good authority that it’s not in fact true as it was actually a tactic to get out of cheating on a partner but won’t speculate to the accuracy as I think those around her are nearly as bad to be accountable for telling the truth. She is a vindictive person who has no issue seeing others crumble publicly or in private but the minute it effects her(not even her kids or family, just her) it’s like the world is ending. To make jokes about rape is not only tacky but shows a complete disrespect to all those who have had to endure that fate. I hope that this hits her where it really hurts by removing her public following because that is literally the ONLY thing she cares about and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to wise up. She has been at this tit for years and years. Sorry for the rant can’t tolerate her behaviour any longer and so many people on here have always tried to be her support and the level of disrespect she shows for that is insane. She is vile. End of

• Heart
Reactions: 40
"let" her backstage :ROFLMAO:
L is such an hole oh my God!
I LOL’d at this too like I imagine anyone could probably just stroll backstage if they wanted, it’s feckin liberty hall not Madison Square Garden 😅

You’re all judging her on this joke but in actual fact the first story was wrong. The girl wasn’t heckled and she didn’t leave. The joke that was said hasn’t even been revealed and yet you’re all reacting this way. No matter what the joke was it definitely was in poor taste but you can jump on her with 0 facts here? What are you trying to achieve other than to make her feel awful
Were you there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I know I definitely agree with all of that. But if you were going through this and seeing all this hate and constantly trying and failing and going through a break up and going through scandal after scandal could you handle it? I sure as hell couldn’t and Id consider myself more mentally stable than Lindsey. I’m just saying we can all get wrappedup on here but at the end of theday it is a real person who we know looks at this
She has NEVER cared about the repercussions of her actions on the mental health or implications for suicidal thoughts on others she has bullied, so while I wouldn’t wish poor mental health on a single living soul, why is it that we only question the hate that’s directed at L and not the hate she has perpetrated towards others. She craves being spoken about good bad or indifferent if she didn’t why bother to read tattle and use it as material for the show. Others have seriously suffered as a result of her actions to 40k following; she needs to do some self reflection in my opinion and if there is a risk of self harm then social media and being nasty in a live show isn’t going to do much to help her cause

• Heart
Reactions: 19
why is it that we only question the hate that’s directed at L and not the hate she has perpetrated towards others.
👏👏👏

Couldn’t agree more. She has so effectively inserted the poor mental health narrative around herself people still see her as a victim, however who of you would look at L online and think “victim”? She is a perpetrator of nasty, targeted and vindictive behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The issue of the girl being bullied shouldn’t even take over the main issue. Why was that even written into her stand up like that is so vile, so desperate to be controversial. Whether she’s on good terms with the person or not doesn’t even matter so I hope in her explanation tomorrow she doesn’t let that take the spotlight. Also can’t cope with her calling it a comedy show like it’s a live podcast she’s not a feckin comedian

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The issue of the girl being bullied shouldn’t even take over the main issue. Why was that even written into her stand up like that is so vile, so desperate to be controversial. Whether she’s on good terms with the person or not doesn’t even matter so I hope in her explanation tomorrow she doesn’t let that take the spotlight. Also can’t cope with her calling it a comedy show like it’s a live podcast she’s not a feckin comedian
So true like what about all the people there who experienced some form of sexual assault that didn’t have the balls (understandably) to call her out? Or all the people with EDs?

Reactions: 10
The girl didn’t leave - after her and L’s back and forth lots of crowd members shouted “get out if you don’t like it” and “sit back down” at her - and she sat back down. It defo wasn’t a friendly little classic comedy heckle, her and L had an actual argument, v awkward

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The girl didn’t leave - after her and L’s back and forth lots of crowd members shouted “get out if you don’t like it” and “sit back down” at her - and she sat back down. It defo wasn’t a friendly little classic comedy heckle, her and L had an actual argument, v awkward
What exactly was the joke?

Whatever happened, we know for sure that L made a distasteful joke about rape. After everything they went through the THAT episode of the pod, has she not learned? Or was she just going along with it to shut everyone up. Does she really thing rape is funny? Does she think that being violated like that is really funny and edgy to joke about? She’s clearly been told perhaps off hand that she’s controversial and she’s run with it. What makes me so angry is there are people on the discord saying that the joke might not be that bad. What has gotten over people? How can you defend that? I know exactly how her apology will go tomorrow, oh I’ve had a hard upbringing, im a single ma, my mental health blah blah blah im sick of it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also side note completely but the fact her podcast tomorrow is addressing that… like have you no other content to put out? At this point her podcasting is just addressing her other poorly thought out & lacklustre content. WHY are people still paying her!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When is her next vlog due? Is she actually sticking to a schedule for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many people now, discord included, said that the jokes were vile/ out of line! This isnt just one person being too “pc”. Oh sure shes loving it, she has content that people want to hear tomorrow and she will spin it her way and make her self the victim. Ive said it before, the people that are supporting her at this stage are as bad as her. It will be the new thing, if you are an it gal, its an indicator of your vile person, what a community that is!! I think she will have no choice but the close the brand, with the lawsuit and the toxicity it wont be around for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought Lindsay would have learned from the infamous r*pe podcast that you just don’t joke about it. Apparently she chatted to the girl so it’s all G now lmao 🙄😅 what a goon.
Tbf, you would also think that fans of L would’ve learnt by now that making jokes about rape/eating disorders is EXACTLY the sort of thing you’d expect from her.
I’m not trying to make excuses for L but I also don’t have much sympathy for people who go to L’s show knowing the type of person she is and then get upset by her staying true to form.

Reactions: 8
How many people now, discord included, said that the jokes were vile/ out of line! This isnt just one person being too “pc”. Oh sure shes loving it, she has content that people want to hear tomorrow and she will spin it her way and make her self the victim. Ive said it before, the people that are supporting her at this stage are as bad as her. It will be the new thing, if you are an it gal, its an indicator of your vile person, what a community that is!! I think she will have no choice but the close the brand, with the lawsuit and the toxicity it wont be around for long.
Except she’ll need to keep it going when the sherif comes knocking on her door looking for Jenny’s money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And don’t believe a word; she is a seasoned liar. She has told nothing but lies in regards all of her drama personal and otherwise for the past few years. There is so so much that is undisclosed it’s ridiculous but she bullies ppl into submission or not speaking out against her so then if they try defend themselves or give their side “the squad” come for them. Her behaviour is that of an enabled, problematic brat; her parents have constantly bailed her out and yet she smears them at every opportunity, she’s spun lie after lie about relationships she’s been in but they convienently dissipate as soon as she wants those relationships back to fit the narrative she wants the public to believe. The amount of people she has attacked on a public forum through mas and her own Insta is ridiculous and yet it’s always been “oh poor Lindsay, jimmy, Jenny, the ex, they must all be liars” but she’s the common denominator. She says she can’t tolerate the hate she gets here but she has no issue crying down the phone “oh poor me” when people were jumping on anyone that wasn’t her(as listed above). She is the consummate troll; I feel desperately sorry for her children who will bear witness on her enabled behaviour and think that’s how the world works. I’d have far more respect if all of the truths that exist about the last four five years came out; everyone would see her for what she really is and it might finally sink in to people how nasty she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And don’t believe a word; she is a seasoned liar. She has told nothing but lies in regards all of her drama personal and otherwise for the past few years. There is so so much that is undisclosed it’s ridiculous but she bullies ppl into submission or not speaking out against her so then if they try defend themselves or give their side “the squad” come for them. Her behaviour is that of an enabled, problematic brat; her parents have constantly bailed her out and yet she smears them at every opportunity, she’s spun lie after lie about relationships she’s been in but they convienently dissipate as soon as she wants those relationships back to fit the narrative she wants the public to believe. The amount of people she has attacked on a public forum through mas and her own Insta is ridiculous and yet it’s always been “oh poor Lindsay, jimmy, Jenny, the ex, they must all be liars” but she’s the common denominator. She says she can’t tolerate the hate she gets here but she has no issue crying down the phone “oh poor me” when people were jumping on anyone that wasn’t her(as listed above). She is the consummate troll; I feel desperately sorry for her children who will bear witness on her enabled behaviour and think that’s how the world works. I’d have far more respect if all of the truths that exist about the last four five years came out; everyone would see her for what she really is and it might finally sink in to people how nasty she really is
Do you have any examples that won’t identify who you are, that you can hint at? I ask because I’ve heard stuff for years but didn’t believe it but the last 5 months have me second guessing. There’s also been stuff on here that sounded like it was from x friends who were bullied by her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.