It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I remember Lindsay slagging the hole off Rosie and her Ali express sunglasses range back in the day šŸ¤£ pretty sure itā€™s on the early itgalz podcasts circa 2017

Reactions: 11
Lol I remember Lindsay slagging the hole off Rosie and her Ali express sunglasses range back in the day šŸ¤£ pretty sure itā€™s on the early itgalz podcasts circa 2017
Oh yeah but then she started licking her ass on the pod when she moved to Portmarnock.. L obviously wanted to get into Rosieā€™s good books because she would see her at the school. She always made comments about how perfect Rosie looks in real life and how sheā€™s always so well dressed etc etc.. come to think of it, did L get a PR box of Rosieā€™s tracksuits when they released? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Have to say I disagree about Jenny's vlogs. I find her to be an abnormally insincere person.

I think Lindsay is more emotionally immature than anything else. So much of her behaviour is impulsive and sometimes to a really self-destructive extent. She needs someone to rein her in, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She framed Jimmy for bad behaviour on a multitude of occasions while she was the one who would date drug dealers and have them in her home around her kids. She also blames her parents for forcing her marriage but she wanted to be married (both her husband and jimmy english and fit a type for her vision of her partner-Blake with winehouse vibes) she also said stuff on her pod like that jimmy was violent and broke cupboard doors but the context of why that occurred was because she cheated on him with an ex apparently and then said it was actually a sexual assault scenario. Jimmy has terrible qualities too they are both liars and the smear campaign they orchestrated against others is filled with nothing but bullshit bit because they both tie in to the same story the public believe them and have no clue. There is a live she did following that situation with Jimmy and 95% of all that is bullshit. She is a dangerous girl when she doesnā€™t like you and you are in her cross hairs she has threatened girls on Insta only to dm them later looking for favours or handouts because of her following. Her followers are scary for the lengths they will go too for her but she also has multiple fake accounts as do her sisters(one more than the other) you read here L, step up to the plate now hun, start telling the truth it will set you free, if you donā€™tā€¦ well all I can say is I donā€™t see the truth staying hidden for too much longer. She has put countless people through hell, the days of playing the helpless victim while secretly torturing others, are numbered
Definitely can back all of this up. Long time lurker here but also have plenty of receipts for lots of this. Wouldn't have even known where to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have to say I disagree about Jenny's vlogs. I find her to be an abnormally insincere person.
Abnormally insincere how?

Lindsay definitely need someone to reign her in, but it shouldnā€™t be anyones job to do so. Sheā€™s a 34 year old woman

Reactions: 11

I think Lindsay is more emotionally immature than anything else. So much of her behaviour is impulsive and sometimes to a really self-destructive extent. She needs someone to rein her in, really.
Jenny is still healing from what is years of toxic friendship and manipulation. I doubt the girl has had a proper opportunity to know herself for her own interests in a very long time while always been framed as Lā€™s live in shadow but I think she has FINALLY seen the light and I think she is so relieved to be out of that continuous cycle of toxicity. Sheā€™s found her lane, her work ethic speaks for herself and I imagine she will do well to never engage with L or her family again for the sake of her own mental and physical well-being. She also knows plenty of the dirty laundry and has chosen not to act like L and spill it all over the internet so that screams the opposite of insincere to me. L isnā€™t in ā€œself destructā€ mode she doesnā€™t know the meaning of destructing herself she only knows how to put others down to hopefully take the heat off her for a bit until sheā€™s back doing the next nasty and ill-thought action that keeps her relevant. She is not crying sincere tears she lives for all this. She loves that we sit here and debate over her, she believes she is a celebrity which is why she clings to wannabe celebrities and actual well known Irish names for years long before all this and Pete Farrell is just another name on a long list of well know Dublin lads with a large group of friends who people like that will tolerate her crappy behaviour because sheā€™s just ā€œa mad yokeā€ but wonā€™t be long until she does something to duck him over too. I honestly know Jenny is resting easy to be out of the mess

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Abnormally insincere how?
Apart from her pick-me-girl personality for which she was criticised a lot on here, her demeanour in some of her blogs has struck me as being skin-crawlingly inauthentic. I couldn't sit through the one in which she mentions the Moncrieff sisters. It wasn't her comments about them, it was the manipulative way in which she was speaking to her subscribers. I can't stand that type of rubbish from any vloggers, to be honest.

Lindsay definitely need someone to reign her in, but it shouldnā€™t be anyones job to do so. Sheā€™s a 34 year old woman
Agree, but look, she's here now and it's clear she needs some guidance.

Jenny is still healing from what is years of toxic friendship and manipulation
Ah here! hahaha

Like Lindsay, she's a grown woman. She's hardly a victim, ffs!

Respectfully, the rest of your post is just conjecture.

• Haha
Apart from her pick-me-girl personality for which she was criticised a lot on here, her demeanour in some of her blogs has struck me as being skin-crawlingly inauthentic. I couldn't sit through the one in which she mentions the Moncrieff sisters. It wasn't her comments about them, it was the manipulative way in which she was speaking to her subscribers. I can't stand that type of rubbish from any vloggers, to be honest.

Have to agree with you- while I was on Jennyā€™s side of their fall out, since the dust has settled I am beginning to remember how much she used to irritate me

canā€™t say I agree with your views on J or that sheā€™s abnormally inauthentic but youā€™re entitled to your opinion. I always liked her on the pod and as someone her own age I find her content on YouTube very relatable

she is a victim however if L stole from her (the business/money from account) and after that statementā€¦ sheā€™s not acting it but both of those things were downright wrong and possibly illegal?!
when It comes to Lindsay thoughā€¦ Iā€™ve to call bullshit on that šŸ¤£ sheā€™s had plenty of guidance in her life, it seems everyone around her has only tried help her including a lot of people on here. What she needs is a reality check imo šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15

Ah here! hahaha

Conjecture as in based on incomplete information where I know that the information I have is based on totally complete information. Im not a Jenny fan, donā€™t know as much about her just that she is sitting on a lot of information but she wouldnā€™t stoop as low to drip feed it out to strangers/fans through DMā€™s. Not really arsed whether you believe what im saying or not; you are 1000% entitled to your views and opinions and thatā€™s the beauty of this forum but I have sat with my knowledge for years and years and to be honest I have watched too many people suffer at her hands and so I am shedding light on what I know. Itā€™s not gospel and I think everyone should consider all the facts and make an informed conclusion!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Ah here! hahaha

I would consider J the victim in all of this.. she may not seem like the victim now because Lā€™s plan to destroy her reputation didnā€™t work and J had the creativity and drive to start fresh. Letā€™s not forget she was put on blast to 40k+ people for saying something negative about Lā€™s ex. From Lā€™s lawsuit talk it seems she didnā€™t buy J out of the business and continued to run a business J spent years building into the ground.

Reactions: 15
Jenny is still healing from what is years of toxic friendship and manipulation.
ok but letā€™s not act like J is this poor, naive girl who was forced to be friends with L for 10 years. The way some of you talk, itā€™s like up until the split, J had zero autonomy/say in her friendship with L.

Reactions: 17
Apart from her pick-me-girl personality for which she was criticised a lot on here, her demeanour in some of her blogs has struck me as being skin-crawlingly inauthentic. I couldn't sit through the one in which she mentions the Moncrieff sisters. It wasn't her comments about them, it was the manipulative way in which she was speaking to her subscribers. I can't stand that type of rubbish from any vloggers, to be honest
itā€™s a bit of a reach picking J apart for being ā€˜manipulativeā€™ making a comment about other influencers while L is just ā€˜emotionally immatureā€™ after the dumpster fire we have seen unfold over the last few months šŸ‘

Reactions: 10
Aside from L making r*pe jokes, I am living for the drama šŸ˜‚ Just when you think it's going to quieten down, something else kicks off!

Thread suggestion:

It galz breakup, the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aside from L making r*pe jokes, I am living for the drama šŸ˜‚ Just when you think it's going to quieten down, something else kicks off!

Thread suggestion:

It galz breakup, the gift that keeps on giving
I know what you mean she is like a train wreck you canā€™t look away from, but I do hope for her sake it will stop, itā€™s not healthy living like this.

Reactions: 14
From today's pod she mentions: She has experience with sexual assault, her way of dealing with it is by making jokes. Joke was about male feminists and they are the ones we should look out for. Refers to how a lot of men who support women's rights are likely to assault etc.

Her joke that night was that a lot of repeal jumpers should be used as evidence and they should say the word rapists, and if she was a rapist she would go to repeal marches. She also comments that rapists are not usually who you think they are. Then the girl in audience was like this is not funny and that's offensive and was coming towards her.

Her response was that it's a joke and some will be offensive and she should be able to make lighthearted jokes.

Anyone else who has listened feel free to chime in, hopefully I haven't misconstrued what was said.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.