It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got insider info that Lindsay is rebranding Itgalz as "the Itgalz Metaverse: a space for the effervescent".

• Haha
Reactions: 37
GIRLS BREAKING NEWS:

Jenny just confirmed Evan does in fact own headphones.... might be some truth to the rumors after all. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can anyone who is still an xgal see Ls new vlog? She linked it on Instagram stories but when I go into patreon it's not there

Reactions: 2
I love how she’s like ‘my vlog is raw galz’ after people posting here saying how much they loved Jenny’s rawness and L could never..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so funny that she’s copying J on vlogging, bet she has a redroom subscription as well

Reactions: 12
I don’t see why people bother complaining in discord if I’m honest, at this point and after months of bleeping around just unsubscribe and find another podcast. At the end of the day, it is just a podcast and you choose to pay her for it.
That being said what is she talking about “making changes to discord and what it is to be a patron of it galz” - I dont get it. Is she bringing in rules or something that people can’t criticise her on the chat? Are people angry in there still?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah jeezus. What are people criticising her for? For not updating them on the shows that they've paid for... For not wanting to be charged for a month that was meant to be free?? She'll take the money, but can't give any information or update on either because of mental health?? What?

I absolutely bleeping hate when people weaponize their mental health. It is truly disgusting!!

I have no doubt she was going through it and
You could have pity for her at the start, but either take a bleeping break or get your tit together L.

She is a bleeping embarrassment.

Tenner bet what it means to be a patreon now will include not writing anything negative in discord, accept what she says, no questions, no feedback. Just pay her 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So the vlog is going to highlight how criticism affects her mental health… yet all Lindsays podcasts have been about celebrities having public mental break downs? And she just laughs and says it’s iconic? And how celebs with addictions and who are in abusive relationships are #goals? Da fuq?

She says her DMs are open. Well they would be if when you message her some feedback she didn’t immediately freak and ask for your full name and address so she could block you across all platforms.

When is she not going to be a victim. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She wasn’t worried about the mental health of her long time friend when she put up her infamous Instagram post? If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen! If she really can’t handle any criticism then she should quit tbh. But you know she won’t because this is the easiest pay check she’s every gotten. I’ve never seen any posts on the discord that were very nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.