It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched Js 2nd vlog of the week and reading about all the recent drama with L and the live show, like how were they ever friends at all? J is so sensible and so self aware. And L on the other hand..... it could be that therapy has done J a world of good, thus, the self awareness etc. Who knows!

But love seeing this side of J. I've always liked her takes/views on the ItGalz podcasts before but I think I am now officially a J stan!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you have any examples that won’t identify who you are, that you can hint at? I ask because I’ve heard stuff for years but didn’t believe it but the last 5 months have me second guessing. There’s also been stuff on here that sounded like it was from x friends who were bullied by her
I have at least 20 examples and I have receipts and I know people will jump on me now and tell me to spill and that if I have the receipts I should just post them but they would reveal too much about me and it’s not worth it in that respect. All I can reiterate is that it’s like the boy that cried wolf; everyone always believed her narrative, where were her receipts when she publicly dragged ex’s or old friends, or people she didn’t like, she had none but yet people still took her bait. I can tell you now with guaranteed certainty (take it as you like, I feel like I had to speak out) that L is toxic and that there is very little truth to half the stuff that is known about these other people through her eyes. They are not the bad people, think about it, guiltiest people are always those who shout the loudest; those who stay silent and rise above the lies spewed about them. that takes real strength and it’s because these people know their truth. They don’t need to tear her down. eventually her beloved public will see her for what she is and she will be her own biggest receipt

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have at least 20 examples and I have receipts and I know people will jump on me now and tell me to spill and that if I have the receipts I should just post them but they would reveal too much about me and it’s not worth it in that respect. All I can reiterate is that it’s like the boy that cried wolf; everyone always believed her narrative, where were her receipts when she publicly dragged ex’s or old friends, or people she didn’t like, she had none but yet people still took her bait. I can tell you now with guaranteed certainty (take it as you like, I feel like I had to speak out) that L is toxic and that there is very little truth to half the stuff that is known about these other people through her eyes. They are not the bad people, think about it, guiltiest people are always those who shout the loudest; those who stay silent and rise above the lies spewed about them. that takes real strength and it’s because these people know their truth. They don’t need to tear her down. eventually her beloved public will see her for what she is and she will be her own biggest receipt
Imagine this was the ex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
yeah, to be honest I think the time has finally come where the majority of people see that she’s just a master manipulator and the common denominator in all her “toxic” relationships. I genuinely used to like her but went to a live show once and got such a bad vibe from her mannerisms on stage. I couldn’t get over how different she came across in person compared to on the pod. Her body language alone was screaming that she had a bad attitude. She kept sneering when J spoke and acting like she wasn’t paying attention to her 😅

Ah lads let’s not try guess who the insider is.. we should just enjoy the goss and not scare them off 😂

Reactions: 28
The difference between the rumours about J on here and the rumours about L are that there is real life evidence of L being a tit person on multiple occasions. As I said I have heard rumours but I know one story for a fact and it was how she treated the guy they referred to as “MooMoo” - she basically ghosted him once she met the rich guy. When L and the rich guy first broke up she was right back in his DMs (which he promptly ignored). She seems to see people as completely disposable. I don’t have receipts but I know someone who knows the guy and he showed her the texts.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The difference between the rumours about J on here and the rumours about L are that there is real life evidence of L being a tit person on multiple occasions. As I said I have heard rumours but I know one story for a fact and it was how she treated the guy they referred to as “MooMoo” - she basically ghosted him once she met the rich guy. When L and the rich guy first broke up she was right back in his DMs (which he promptly ignored). She seems to see people as completely disposable. I don’t have receipts but I know someone who knows the guy and he showed her the texts.
She framed Jimmy for bad behaviour on a multitude of occasions while she was the one who would date drug dealers and have them in her home around her kids. She also blames her parents for forcing her marriage but she wanted to be married (both her husband and jimmy english and fit a type for her vision of her partner-Blake with winehouse vibes) she also said stuff on her pod like that jimmy was violent and broke cupboard doors but the context of why that occurred was because she cheated on him with an ex apparently and then said it was actually a sexual assault scenario. Jimmy has terrible qualities too they are both liars and the smear campaign they orchestrated against others is filled with nothing but bullshit bit because they both tie in to the same story the public believe them and have no clue. There is a live she did following that situation with Jimmy and 95% of all that is bullshit. She is a dangerous girl when she doesn’t like you and you are in her cross hairs she has threatened girls on Insta only to dm them later looking for favours or handouts because of her following. Her followers are scary for the lengths they will go too for her but she also has multiple fake accounts as do her sisters(one more than the other) you read here L, step up to the plate now hun, start telling the truth it will set you free, if you don’t… well all I can say is I don’t see the truth staying hidden for too much longer. She has put countless people through hell, the days of playing the helpless victim while secretly torturing others, are numbered

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah lads let’s not try guess who the insider is.. we should just enjoy the goss and not scare them off 😂
Sorry my bad I’ll try get it deleted!!

I have no option can anyone report my previous comment to be deleted for me please?

Reactions: 1
Wonder where the answers to her question box about the show are…?

Where the hell did that come from? Poor Rosie if true 🤣
The weirdest thing ever.. if it’s true, L literally has everyone in her life running around after her 😂 I remember her saying she drops her home when it’s raining sometimes. I imagine L’s parents doing the school runs anyway why L stays in bed

Reactions: 3
I remember Lindsay saying Rosie gave her a lift home once, I’d doubt it goes much further than that. Anyway… that insiders tea is WAY juicier 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.