It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Sarah a couple of times through a friend. The first times we met one of the first things she told me was about volunteering for DRCC.
It was so boastful that I actually wasn’t sure if it was true. It was as it turned out but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was so she could say she did it.
She seemed really in awe of her sister and even though I didn’t bring her up she did and kept saying how annoying it was that people always want to talk about her with her.

She also seemed to be in a prettt toxic relationship at the time. Not in her mind but it was clear to an outsider that a lot of her self worth and values werebased on her boyfriend and his “values”
I always found it so strange the way they went on about Sarah volunteering. I also volunteered on their phone lines and on call outs to SATU. It was hammered into us in training that we should never disclose that we volunteer for the duration because if someone you know needed the service, it might stop them from calling, for fear of getting someone they know on the line. We were even told we could use an alias name if needed (obv only told first names etc). Even now that I’ve finished up with them (they only allow 2 years because the work is very difficult) and I rarely disclose that I did that work.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I always found it so strange the way they went on about Sarah volunteering. I also volunteered on their phone lines and on call outs to SATU. It was hammered into us in training that we should never disclose that we volunteer for the duration because if someone you know needed the service, it might stop them from calling, for fear of getting someone they know on the line. We were even told we could use an alias name if needed (obv only told first names etc). Even now that I’ve finished up with them (they only allow 2 years because the work is very difficult) and I rarely disclose that I did that work.
in fairness say the girls had no clue about them suggesting anonymity, that would definitely be up to Sarah to keep quiet and sounds like she told a lot of people.
Thoughts?
Yikes

Reactions: 2
I worry about Lindsey seriously that she will take her own life or something because she’s getting knocked down constantly and I know it’s her own fault I know she shouldn’t make these jokes etc but I just think she’s extremely lost. I would say her first show went very well and so she got a huge confidence boost and then went a bit too far in last weeks show sort of looking for the thrill of being appreciated understandably.. I think everyone should just go easy if she did do something how bad would you feel if you’d been hammering her on here. I’ve done so in the past and recently I just felt really bad because it must be very difficult to deal with for her.. she’s messing up I’m not denying that but she must feel like she’s drowning
If being in the public eye is effecting her mental health so badly that she's suicidal she needs to delete her insta, youtube, and patreon immediately and find a new career. It's not our job to "go easy on her" when shes being an abusive, racist, bleeping bully. I don't see her bringing any of this "be kind" energy to how she's been treating Jenny since the split. I'm kind of sick of all this empathy towards L when she's been given a million chances and time and time again has proven she's a nasty person to her core.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lindsay will address it on tomorrow’s podcast because she doesn’t care or can’t be arsed to make a statement. She’ll say something about how she should be able to say what she wants since she’s a comedian and so edgy. She’ll say she gets hate because women hate to see another woman succeed. And if we don’t like it we don’t have to come to her shows or subscribe. There is no self reflection in her and she’ll never grow or change. She’ll just gain a more and more niche following that have similar opinions to her.

Reactions: 38
If being in the public eye is effecting her mental health so badly that she's suicidal she needs to delete her insta, youtube, and patreon immediately and find a new career. It's not our job to "go easy on her" when shes being an abusive, racist, bleeping bully. I don't see her bringing any of this "be kind" energy to how she's been treating Jenny since the split. I'm kind of sick of all this empathy towards L when she's been given a million chances and time and time again has proven she's a nasty person to her core.
I think the one thing that ACTUALLY effected L from her religious upbringing is that she thinks she can continuously do and say awful things and then just say she’s “sorry” pray for forgiveness or whatever and it’s all fine?? I remember one podcast ages ago J made a joke about them going to hell and L got super defensive saying she absolutely wasn’t so I think she’s lowkey really convinced by it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think that the person who said on discord that the person in the audience is a friend of Petes and is fine might be the same person who brings all the fake tea on Evan here?

Reactions: 14
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Reactions: 1
Lindsay will address it on tomorrow’s podcast because she doesn’t care or can’t be arsed to make a statement. She’ll say something about how she should be able to say what she wants since she’s a comedian and so edgy. She’ll say she gets hate because women hate to see another woman succeed. And if we don’t like it we don’t have to come to her shows or subscribe. There is no self reflection in her and she’ll never grow or change. She’ll just gain a more and more niche following that have similar opinions to her.
Or she’ll do a fake apology saying that the last few months has been so traumatic for her that she’s not in the right headspace and pushed the jokes too far because she’s so used to being hated she just wanted to be funny and give her girlies a slutty funny night 🥱 🎻

Was there much more about it on discord?

Reactions: 19
I worry about the girl who got hackled and bullied by a crowd, i cant image what shes feeling..

so shes addressing it in a podcast tmrw🤦🏻‍♀️
*subscribe to Itgalz its such a gas, we bully rape victims in real life for only€5 a month*
Totally agree with you.. I can’t even imagine what she must have been feeling - being so triggered by the topic that she stood up to a known bully in a room full of people only to be ganged up on by the crowd. Imagine being made feel so uncomfortable that she had to leave a show that she paid to attend. I hope she’s ok and that her friends left with her.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree with you.. I can’t even imagine what she must have been feeling - being so triggered by the topic that she stood up to a known bully in a room full of people only to be ganged up on by the crowd. Imagine being made feel so uncomfortable that she had to leave a show that she paid to attend. I hope she’s ok and that her friends left with her.
She apparently was not heckled nor did she even leave she was back stage after

Reactions: 1
I thought Lindsay would have learned from the infamous r*pe podcast that you just don’t joke about it. Apparently she chatted to the girl so it’s all G now lmao 🙄😅 what a goon.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think that the person who said on discord that the person in the audience is a friend of Petes and is fine might be the same person who brings all the fake tea on Evan here?
She apparently was not heckled nor did she even leave she was back stage after
The Discord person still said it was vile and the girl and others were annoyed. Must have been bad

Reactions: 9
I've been to a lot of stand up and I've never heard someone "heckle" the comedian by flat out shouting that they aren't funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Look: I wasn't at the show: was the joke offensive or merely unfunny. The episode has been portrayed on this thread as a massive breach in taste. But are we really talking about a bit of back and forth between L and a punter?
Going by that screen shot, it doesn't look like L sees anything wrong with what she said.

Reactions: 2
You’re all judging her on this joke but in actual fact the first story was wrong. The girl wasn’t heckled and she didn’t leave. The joke that was said hasn’t even been revealed and yet you’re all reacting this way. No matter what the joke was it definitely was in poor taste but you can jump on her with 0 facts here? What are you trying to achieve other than to make her feel awful

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.