It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf she didn't say she was qualified, she stated she was repeating the research she did for the book. It's not like she started speaking off the top of her head or implying her personal experience was facts
She went to the bother of making it and sharing it on insta so she obviously thinks she is well informed enough to share some psychology knowledge with her followers. No one needs psychology info from a random girl on Instagram with a BA in creative writing.

Oh my God 100%, she seems like a fuckin space cadet 🤣 She seems nice though I have to say but for the birds.
Fiona seems like the only one who has a grasp on reality

Yeah does anyone know which sister pressed the destruct button on itgalz actually?
Has to be Sarah - Fiona seems like the level headed, drama free sis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Can’t remember specifically but it was something like “that’s why ugly boys have to turn to rape” or similar - then she tried to make a few more but they didn’t quite land because the girl had got up by that point. There was also jokes about EDs, she was recommending laxatives and saying she wishes she was anorexic. Made me think J definitely kept her in line when they were a duo
That’s not even shock humour it was shock humour 10 years ago. It’s been done, questioned, picked apart and abandoned. So embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Am I right in saying Claire Balding and Karla K didn't say "congrats" or anything about the show afterwards?

Reactions: 16
Yep, they mention the show before and nothing after, i wonder why 🤔🙈..
Can’t believe Karla sided with L. Whatever about Claire but at least Karla seemed somewhat normal… now she’s endorsing someone who thinks ED and rape jokes are funny…

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe Karla sided with L. Whatever about Claire but at least Karla seemed somewhat normal… now she’s endorsing someone who thinks ED and rape jokes are funny…
I think the silence after the gig on everyone's part is deafening and very telling.

If Claire couldn't even give her a "well done" it must of been really bad.

Reactions: 14
The tea is piping hot today 👀 disappointed but not surprised at L. Hope J takes her to the cleaners with the lawsuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not shocked about Karla. She’s always annoyed me and I think she’s very pompous. She thinks she’s hot tit and sooo smart. Her personality reminds me of Lindsay in a lot of ways except she has a boyfriend lol. Karla and Jen reference Lindsay on like every podcast and slighted Jenny, so I doubt they would say anything negative.

Reactions: 8
I worry about Lindsey seriously that she will take her own life or something because she’s getting knocked down constantly and I know it’s her own fault I know she shouldn’t make these jokes etc but I just think she’s extremely lost. I would say her first show went very well and so she got a huge confidence boost and then went a bit too far in last weeks show sort of looking for the thrill of being appreciated understandably.. I think everyone should just go easy if she did do something how bad would you feel if you’d been hammering her on here. I’ve done so in the past and recently I just felt really bad because it must be very difficult to deal with for her.. she’s messing up I’m not denying that but she must feel like she’s drowning

Reactions: 24
Lindsay proving she can never learn. Rape jokes? 😵 Didn't It Galz do a live that raised money for Rape Crisis Centre? Doesn't her sister volunteer there? I've defended her on this thread and wished them both the best but Jenny really was the best thing that ever happened to her aside from her kids.
Ye her sister Sarah volunteered there before she moved.
also L using the ‘I was raped before’ then as an excuse to make jokes about such a sensitive subject. Really disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Nobody is wishing harm on L. For months people were giving her the benefit of the doubt and wishing her and J well but at this point it’s clear she’s just bleeping people over left right and centre fuelled by her ego. Although I think deep down she’s very unhappy, she never ever carries herself the victim, she just paints herself as one when it comes in handy. She’s happy to slate people on the pod, scam her customers, duck J over financially and insult rape victims (again!) on stage and people with EDs. Plus more I’m sure. She’s HAPPY being the aggressor in so many situations but can’t take any of the heat it’s exhausting

Reactions: 23
Nobody is wishing harm on L. For months people were giving her the benefit of the doubt and wishing her and J well but at this point it’s clear she’s just bleeping people over left right and centre fuelled by her ego. Although I think deep down she’s very unhappy, she never ever carries herself the victim, she just paints herself as one when it comes in handy. She’s happy to slate people on the pod, scam her customers, duck J over financially and insult rape victims (again!) on stage and people with EDs. Plus more I’m sure. She’s HAPPY being the aggressor in so many situations but can’t take any of the heat it’s exhausting
I know I definitely agree with all of that. But if you were going through this and seeing all this hate and constantly trying and failing and going through a break up and going through scandal after scandal could you handle it? I sure as hell couldn’t and Id consider myself more mentally stable than Lindsey. I’m just saying we can all get wrappedup on here but at the end of theday it is a real person who we know looks at this

Reactions: 6
I worry about Lindsey seriously that she will take her own life or something because she’s getting knocked down constantly and I know it’s her own fault I know she shouldn’t make these jokes etc but I just think she’s extremely lost. I would say her first show went very well and so she got a huge confidence boost and then went a bit too far in last weeks show sort of looking for the thrill of being appreciated understandably.. I think everyone should just go easy if she did do something how bad would you feel if you’d been hammering her on here. I’ve done so in the past and recently I just felt really bad because it must be very difficult to deal with for her.. she’s messing up I’m not denying that but she must feel like she’s drowning
I worry about the girl who got hackled and bullied by a crowd, i cant image what shes feeling..

so shes addressing it in a podcast tmrw🤦🏻‍♀️
*subscribe to Itgalz its such a gas, we bully rape victims in real life for only€5 a month*

Reactions: 29
I know I definitely agree with all of that. But if you were going through this and seeing all this hate and constantly trying and failing and going through a break up and going through scandal after scandal could you handle it? I sure as hell couldn’t and Id consider myself more mentally stable than Lindsey. I’m just saying we can all get wrappedup on here but at the end of theday it is a real person who we know looks at this
I agree and I hope sometime soon her family speak with her and try help her make better decisions.

I worry about the girl who got hackled and bullied by a crowd, i cant image what shes feeling..
Me too but what a legend for standing up against those “jokes”

Reactions: 12
Honestly I’ve always found her sister Sarah to come across performative or she must Have some cognitive dissonance to support L while being so into social justice. Not saying that her work for the DRCC was fake, that’s such a hard gig but she always gave me a classic white feminist vibe with some of the stuff she posts. Also her sharing “psychology advice” on IG when all she did was ghost write a book? Weird to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fiona seems sound. Wonder what she made of those jokes….
I met Sarah a couple of times through a friend. The first times we met one of the first things she told me was about volunteering for DRCC.
It was so boastful that I actually wasn’t sure if it was true. It was as it turned out but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was so she could say she did it.
She seemed really in awe of her sister and even though I didn’t bring her up she did and kept saying how annoying it was that people always want to talk about her with her.

She also seemed to be in a prettt toxic relationship at the time. Not in her mind but it was clear to an outsider that a lot of her self worth and values werebased on her boyfriend and his “values”

Reactions: 11

*subscribe to Itgalz its such a gas, we bully rape victims in real life for only€5 a month*
Who were the scumbags booing and heckling that girl as she left? Lovely crowd she's attracting 🙄

Reactions: 14

Well obviously I worry for this girl too and really respect her! It’s not tit for tat I can be sympathetic to both parties.

Who were the scumbags booing and heckling that girl as she left? Lovely crowd she's attracting 🙄
All of Petes friends were there probably them..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.