It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the Evan mirroring at all? Wouldn’t know if she was mirroring Michael cause I’ve never seen or heard much about him. I would defo agree that in the past L and J mirrored each other. Sometimes when either of them use random phrases that they both use I’m like Oop 🤭 But recently I feel like we’re seeing the real her? We’re around the same age, have some mutuals and heard loads about them over the years, so they both have always been in my periphery having grown up in Dublin. They were both melts in our twenties but it seems J has grown a lot compared to Lindsay.
I noticed a change in Js mirroring of L as the pod grew more popular, I actually used to think she seemed more her own person at the beginning of the pod. It’s like as the pod grew she seemed to morph and take on more of Ls characteristics, maybe cause she thought the pods success was due to L and her audience? Thankfully that seems to have dissipated since the split. I guess we all mirror our besties to an extent, but it is interesting seeing it through the girls

Reactions: 8
The “it’s my bread and butter hun” response to how to cure depression is such a lazy ass victim type response. You have the means to get an education and a new career if you actually want it.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: J with the pout, L about to get gout, time to give Pete a shout?

Reactions: 4
Was today the day with the lawyer? Is that why she's depressed and asking how people think it went?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.