It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like if you didn't read here, you wouldn't be half as annoyed at L as you are if you do. Hence, i think she's still actually popular enough to fill a venue etc!

Reactions: 10
It’s wild how much her style changes depending on who she’s with. She was all beige and cashmere, now back to the denim shorts and band Ts.

Reactions: 15
If people are willing to pay for her tit and go to the shows then fair play to her hahahaha

Reactions: 4
So are we calling L and Pete riding post-show? I'd venture it's happened before lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's a train wreck. She thinks that's glamorous though as she mentioned before, she became infatuated with the whole 'im so fucked up and drink too much alcohol yaww' Amy Winehouse vibes

She is making a show of herself, acting like getting pissed falling around the stage is a talent.

I often found Lynsey a breath of fresh air and kinda 'say whatever I want' Sinéad o Connor vibes but her stories are making me cringe

Reactions: 9
Christ I hate that face Jenny pulls in pics. Mad pout like she's 15 wanting to be on the cover of playboy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She also switched from saying J was saying awful things about her (and those I love—most likely fella) , and character assassination about her, to now it being about someone else. So many holes can be poked into that statement.
Also. So laughable that L is in her high horse about her saying J needs therapy. Take a look at yourself L. If anyone needs it, it’s you!
Any links for the vlog girly whirlys
Anyone share this yet?

Reactions: 2
I think she means she’s closing the discord, but maybe I’m wrong and she’s fully closing the Patreon. I was listening back to old episodes yesterday and I was actually laughing out loud throughout, they were so hilarious and good at their peak. I have to say on my relisten I noticed that once Jenny started getting with Evan that’s when I noticed tension creep into the podcasts. There’s a very noticeable change after that. Jenny is excited about her new relationship and Lindsay comes across jelous and bitter and tries to play it down.
Agreed! Seems like things changed and they were clinging onto a friendship but once J got serious with E it was like they only hung out alone to record. Then christmas 2020 was like a culmination of it all and it was the end shortly after that

Reactions: 5
Looks like the shows were pretty successful given everything that’s happened- fair play to Lindsay! I’m sure that’s a relief

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.