It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll share it, but last time y’all yelled at me for sharing something behind a paywall lol.

Also, Lindsay does the influencer poses too. Remember the weird bendy hand on phone phase haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
TheY could Rule the world for sure 😍
Idk I know people in Pete’s group and they are maaaaaaajor sesh and bag heads. Not that he seems like a bad guy, he seems lovely but I don’t think it would be good for L. Also I feel they’ve tried before, if it was gonna happen I’d presume it would have already

Reactions: 15
Idk I know people in Pete’s group and they are maaaaaaajor sesh and bag heads. Not that he seems like a bad guy, he seems lovely but I don’t think it would be good for L. Also I feel they’ve tried before, if it was gonna happen I’d presume it would have already
yes but I picture him giving all that up for L and the kids... and they get a little house with a little picket fence and he brings her coffee in bed every morning ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fiona & lindsay are twins in her new vlog! Also Linds and J have the same Prada glasses... Is L copying J from watching her vlogs? Seems strange she is vlogging now too & doing food hauls within them. I'm not complaining as I love a snoop but yah. Also L does an awks Amy Winehouse style rendition :poop:

Reactions: 5
I know it’s been said but I have to wonder if the breakup is making L miss J especially since and her and this guy only broke up back in may/June and J was there for it. Also wonder what her family think of her going through so many breakups

Reactions: 10
Fiona & lindsay are twins in her new vlog! Also Linds and J have the same Prada glasses... Is L copying J from watching her vlogs? Seems strange she is vlogging now too & doing food hauls within them. I'm not complaining as I love a snoop but yah. Also L does an awks Amy Winehouse style rendition :poop:
All I know is that I enjoyed seeing what J bought in the Asian market more than L’s spar chocolate spread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t help but love her from that video. 🤣💓
Fellas are rats but she has her family and her babies. Her and Pete would be gorgeous. 💛

Reactions: 6
I’ll share it, but last time y’all yelled at me for sharing something behind a paywall lol.

Also, Lindsay does the influencer poses too. Remember the weird bendy hand on phone phase haha.
Thanks for sharing. I am actually curious about Ls vlogs. I wonder will she spill the tea on the break up. I might sign up again just to hear it tbh!

Reactions: 14
I found it pretty boring. I really don’t find other people’s kids entertaining. More crying but without any introspection, awkward singing moment. Doesn’t seem good that she’s back on the drink.

Reactions: 28
I actually like to see Lindsay’s life even the little clips of her mum/kids/sisters. I know some people don’t care to see the kids but I think she shows just enough in those vlogs- her life seems very full of love despite the breakup

Reactions: 3
Yeah the part with luna dancing is a bit boring had to fast forwards but i dont mind that. I do hope L will take this break up as a chance to reflect and get better. I somehow doubt Fionna would end up like L without Connor as they said in the vlog but ok 😬 She seems very stable, even with her job choice..

Reactions: 14
Yeah the part with luna dancing is a bit boring had to fast forwards but i dont mind that. I do hope L will take this break up as a chance to reflect and get better. I somehow doubt Fionna would end up like L without Connor as they said in the vlog but ok 😬 She seems very stable, even with her job choice..
What is her job again?

Reactions: 2
Pete is too good for her she would ruin him. And I mean ruin him.

Talk tit about Jenny’s poses all you want but I think she looks hot as duck she’s even making Evan look good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.