It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met 3 girls who went to the show last night and had a great time. Maybe it's her calling. I didn't say anything negative. Happy 4 her I guess

Reactions: 17
im happy for her if it went well, i wonder did she say anything about the break up 🙈. I would be milking that tit right now to get her mojo back haha 😂

L is always at her best when she’s with people though don’t forget that!!! Live shows are perfect for her, that is why she needs a podcast co-host. She should close itgalz and open a new pod with Pete and they would be unstoppable

Reactions: 11
This is it! She needs someone else there to bounce off of. She’s not a singular star, she needs a co-star.

Reactions: 8
Jenny does make a weird facial expression in some photos with her mouth and I think it's a real influencer trend since about 2018. Men have their own version of it.

I think a smirk works better in photos when trying to be sexy.

Reactions: 6
That face Jenny pulls has always made me cringe so hard. She looks so stupid doing it I thought it was an ironic thing at the start.

Reactions: 17
What are yous even on about Jenny’s face she’s “pulling” 🤣 like am I missing something here she just looks like anyone else posing for a pic feeling herself ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
What are yous even on about Jenny’s face she’s “pulling” 🤣 like am I missing something here she just looks like anyone else posing for a pic feeling herself ffs 🤣🤣🤣
Its not just Jenny. Its a "thing". Like vocal fry in America.

About ten years ago everyone was curling in their top lip for photos. Now people, including Jenny, do this mouth open thing. It's something people are picking up on.

I don't know if it's unconscious or what.

Reactions: 6
Jenny seems to do all the trending poses - I notice some tiktok ones also. It is formulaic.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s used to doing this with her lips filled but it’s doesn’t hit the same with her normal mouth. Or maybe she’s self conscious of them without the filler. Either or, if the gal is feelin herself, let her live 😂

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s used to doing this with her lips filled but it’s doesn’t hit the same with her normal mouth. Or maybe she’s self conscious of them without the filler. Either or, if the gal is feelin herself, let her live 😂
I’ve never seen so much analysis over 3 inches of someone’s face in a picture 🤣
Haha L must have given strict rules not to share, no is sharing the link despite everyone asking!
this is what I’m really here for 🤣

Reactions: 10
Happy the show seems to have gone well.

Fair play to Pete for pulling through. He seems like a good friend to her.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.