It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One min she's telling us she will be deleting the patreon but nobody gave a tit so she pulled out the break up card. Yawn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That explains the crying in the vlog. She will start to miss Jenny now that her and the fella are over
Girl use your brain and record an ep about the break up ! Also I’d imagine it’ll be an on / off thing. They’ll be back together at Xmas

Reactions: 25
I just don’t even know if the chaotic breakup episodes will fly anymore. At this point it’s not crazy & chaotic in a good way, it’s kinda pathetic and hard to enjoy even from a distance

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Breakups are good publicity for new ventures, hence why Ellie Kelly is currently pretending her and that gobshite are broken up after just releasing her new pallet that nobody cared about.. Fans will rally to her with sympathy, mistakes will be forgotten & then a few months later we’ll see elevator pics of him with his hands down her overpriced shawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is sad to think she's been going back and forth with this guy for nearly the whole year, that can't be helping her mental health either.

I know the podcast is "work" but it isn't a 9-5, record for 45 mins, edit for 45 mins- to an hour, schedule and upload, and pop up an Instagram/Patreon post, maybe spend a few hours "researching". Easily done in a day. Nearly everyone else does that workload x 5 days. I just hope she looks after herself because often times people cry out for help and it's ignored until it's a bigger issue.

Reactions: 15
Imagine going to your boss and blaming your lack of work on a breakup with a like 6 month boyfriend?!
I had a colleague who did exactly this!! She then took six months off to recover from said breakup. She would be pretty impulsive and chaotic as a person also! Although she was paid during the six months, L is running her own business into the ground and deliberately leaving herself with no steady income. Coming up to Christmas, that’s not a position I’d like to be in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To purely play devils advocate here, do we think she’s actually broken up with him or this a distraction? Like would be good situation for her if she faded into the background from patreon etc, tried ending out with the sympathy vote from fans thinking she’s been dumped, but then actually living off him and him having the last laugh thinking everyone is off his case trying to find out who he is by thinking they are broken up? Or else maybe she’s quitting the pod for him? But disguising it as a breakup?

Reactions: 8
She just released a new vlog and ah God, your heart would go out to her. She's trying to deal with a breakup and prep for the shows on her own (well with P the ledgebag). I think we need to cut her some slack. She didn't take payment for 2 months and still released content. But still getting lashed out of it....
I hope it goes well for her tonight and delighted she has Pebbledash with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched last weeks Vlog and I did feel sorry for her.
But side note, the way Pete looks at her 😍
I would love to see them together!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She just released a new vlog and ah God, your heart would go out to her. She's trying to deal with a breakup and prep for the shows on her own (well with P the ledgebag). I think we need to cut her some slack. She didn't take payment for 2 months and still released content. But still getting lashed out of it....
Lol I’m sorry it’s literally her job. Yes she’s through a hard time but I still have projects to finish and work to do not matter what I’m going through unfortunately.

Reactions: 33
Is anyone going to the shows tonight? Think it will be a TrainWreck especially if she’s in the midst of a break up she will probably be mad drunk chatting nonsense

Reactions: 4
Lol I’m sorry it’s literally her job. Yes she’s through a hard time but I still have projects to finish and work to do not matter what I’m going through unfortunately.
Yeah but if I took 2 months unpaid leave from job, I wouldn't be going in and giving my boss a dig out for free 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Prep for the show that she has had months and months to prep for? She didn't have to leave it until the last minute that was the choice that she made. She makes out like all of this just happens to her and she is just along for the ride but all of this is a consequence of the decisions that she has made.

Reactions: 22
If she has actually broken up with your man (which I've taken with a heavy pinch of salt), I'd be shiddin', pissin', and cryin' right now if I was him - liveshows that she's still prepping for, and back drinking? She'll rinse him 😂

Reactions: 7
Omg no haha. She’s had what 6/7 months to prep for the shows? And she paused payments because either 1) she said she needed a break and to step away from social media and 2) she said she would pause payments as she was unable to meet her posting schedule. That came from her and was her choice to pause, she’s not a martyr. It’s totally reasonable to take time off but sometimes your not gonna get paid the 💸 to sit on your butt.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.