It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsolicited PR strategy no one asked for:
Ditch it gals, itā€™s tied to too many ā€œscandalsā€ and youā€™re never going to please everyone now itā€™s gone solo anyway. New podcast - Lindsay Unleashed with you a cohost to keep things moving and occasionally guests. Kind of like the Tanas cancelled podcast.
You once had some what if a relationship with RTE .. Go over all the old episodes and start compiling all of your best moments over the years. All the highs and lows then work with a writer(s) to produce a dramady semi autobiographical tv show about your life. Growing up in a religious household, being a single mother and all the stigma it comes with etc. You could even star in it and even pivot into acting. We love a drama queen. Weā€™re rooting for you Lindsay, weā€™re all rooting for you.

Reactions: 24
Ok So is she ending the podcast or the discord? Iā€™m confused by this scattered woman

Reactions: 4
Unsolicited PR strategy no one asked for:
Ditch it gals, itā€™s tied to too many ā€œscandalsā€ and youā€™re never going to please everyone now itā€™s gone solo anyway. New podcast - Lindsay Unleashed with you a cohost to keep things moving and occasionally guests. Kind of like the Tanas cancelled podcast.
You once had some what if a relationship with RTE .. Go over all the old episodes and start compiling all of your best moments over the years. All the highs and lows then work with a writer(s) to produce a dramady semi autobiographical tv show about your life. Growing up in a religious household, being a single mother and all the stigma it comes with etc. You could even star in it and even pivot into acting. We love a drama queen. Weā€™re rooting for you Lindsay, weā€™re all rooting for you.
A tv show about her being the constant victim in every aspect of her life is not what we need šŸ˜­ honestly couldnā€™t think of anything worse to watch šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What? So she's frustrated with people so she's getting rid of her only source of income? What's she gonna do?
I think she means discord.. she will continue Patreon in oblivion - she doesnā€™t want any feedback šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s beyond the beyonds to charge 29 euro for a live show that is clearly thrown together. Your man pebble head is in desperate to get on the money treeing which is publicly wilting.

They were ā€˜planningā€™ during the week, 4 days before a live show. Top comedians test shows for weeks befor going live and these heads hoping it works based purely on their personalities. That level of unpreparedness for a live show that people are paying money for is outrageous.
I cant wait to hear how it goes now!

Reactions: 18
Itā€™s beyond the beyonds to charge 29 euro for a live show that is clearly thrown together. Your man pebble head is in desperate to get on the money treeing which is publicly wilting.

They were ā€˜planningā€™ during the week, 4 days before a live show. Top comedians test shows for weeks befor going live and these heads hoping it works based purely on their personalities. That level of unpreparedness for a live show that people are paying money for is outrageous.
I cant wait to hear how it goes now!
Exactly. I live in the North and listen to quite a few podcasts belonging to comedians up here and they go through so much work do do a show. Live spots, work in progress shows and shows where they explicitly say "I'm testing stuff for my next big gig". They work on a show for nearly a year before they say *this is the show*. But L is writing a show 4 days before her gigs? Not the level of professionalism I'd want to be paying to see.

Reactions: 10
J looks good, would like to see a frontal; edgy gal dress by the looks of things. Her skin is immaculate!

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m actually glad to see Lindsay back in the denim shorts! Itā€™s like she has some of her old style back

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.