It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleting discord.. so ending customer feedback/discourse while claiming she loves and wants to nourish her “community”? It ain’t a community if you’re silencing all voices but your own, that’s a cult
Here’s the real L, fall in line and agree with me as the perpetual victim or disagree and I’ll silence you or bully you into submission. Well done L good to see you’re growing 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every time I remember L admitted she never voted to repeal the 8th I get shocked all over again.

Whatever about male lurkers in their repeal jumpers Lindsay, you made a full podcast about the issue and lied to the world saying that you voted. You're the fuckin weirdo here :ROFLMAO:

Surely she’ll just finish out the shows and then jack it all in at this stage?
I wouldn't be surprised if she cancels the last one. Blame covid numbers or something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder has she realised if she ends the podcast but loses the lawsuit she’ll still have to pay, even if she spent all her money on tiktok decor and fendi bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I laughed when she compared herself to Jimmy Carr. She said she doesn’t find him funny but people let him make controversial jokes. 1, Jimmy Carr has probably done 5000 shows and perfected his sets. 2, you know a Jimmy Carr show has wild jokes. 3, Jimmy Carr is an experienced comedian and can read a room and bounce off people. And finally 4, he’s an actual comedian unlike Lindsay.

Sort of like everyone said, she has every right to talk about her experiences but it’s not always going to be funny. You have to have a certain touch to make traumatic experiences funny and relatable to an audience. It takes an experienced comedian with nuance.

Reactions: 18
The transition to comedian was always going to be hard for anyone. She'll have to stick at it and fail and learn from mistakes.

However, something about her actions makes me unsure if she will continue but also part of me things she persevered to actually going ahead with the shows, so we'll see.

Reactions: 1
I think she's failing to understand that her core audience are a different generation. Rape, women's issues, gender etc are not something to joke about to Gen Z, when us millennials (aul ones) were growing up there were loads of hurtful slurs and terms used as "meaningless jokes" that you just cannot get away with these days, and nor should you. Not saying it was ok or right, I'm just pointing out that it was quite common to hear people talking or joking openly about those topics back then.

Just because she tries to talk and dress like a Gen Z'er.... A Gen Z'er she ain't. Her views are completely outdated and ignorant.

Reactions: 37
I think she's failing to understand that her core audience are a different generation. Rape, women's issues, gender etc are not something to joke about to Gen Z, when us millennials (aul ones) were growing up there were loads of hurtful slurs and terms used as "meaningless jokes" that you just cannot get away with these days, and nor should you. Not saying it was ok or right, I'm just pointing out that it was quite common to hear people talking or joking openly about those topics back then.

Just because she tries to talk and dress like a Gen Z'er.... A Gen Z'er she ain't. Her views are completely outdated and ignorant.
Agree her views and what she finds funny are so outdated and she seems totally opposed to changing them. She seems firmly stuck in 2008

Reactions: 18

Yes. Quite often Millenials make this mistake. Millenials are the in between generation that know whats wrong but grew up during a period with a lot of shock humour.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t the key to being a comedian having a thick skin? 😂😂
Yes as i said, the transition will be hard and she'll have to realise, this is par for the course. I saw a famous comedian do a trial run before and get heckled to death and booed. It seems to be part of the job.

The question is, will she stick at it? Her deleting the discord indicates no but her actually going ahead with the shows indicates she has some go in her. So who knows?

I'm just getting a vibe from her that she feels unique in her being attacked. What she doesn't realise is that Joanne McNally has probably been there. There's probably audience members who called her an insensitive D4 unfunny idiot back in the day

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.