It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she talking about 😂 who thinks rapists are any kind of “type”.
It’s like saying All murderers are blonde, rapists are muscly, pedos are tall and kidnappers have brown eyes.
The jokes aren’t funny cos they’re bleeping dumb Lindsay not even because of the offense. She has the world views of a 14 year old 😂
THIS IS EXACTLY IT.

L's ignorance is truly shocking.

Reactions: 4
So L went on a tinder date, they went back to hers and had wine, they had consensual sex and afterwards the guy asked about kinks. He said he had one which was to as she said “annally rape” I guess he meant like rough. She said okay that’s not happening and he said we’ll can I do it to your mouth? She said okay and he went really rough. She said she had sores and couldn’t swallow the next day and that she had blacked out and woke up at 5am and he was leaving. She then after said she couldn’t say anything because she had a mouth of his “aggressive cock” so I think she was like conscious for it. She defined this as rape
I would never be one to take someone’s explanation of a situation and delegitimise their claims of rape, and that sounds like an absolutely horrific experience, but wasn’t she the one that said “sex that you regret isn’t rape..”? Sounds like consent was given at every point. I feel icky even typing this, but I feel it’s important to point out the disparities.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I would never be one to take someone’s explanation of a situation and delegitimise their claims of rape, and that sounds like an absolutely horrific experience, but wasn’t she the one that said “sex that you regret isn’t rape..”? Sounds like consent was given at every point. I feel icky even typing this, but I feel it’s important to point out the disparities.
Yeah I would probably agree. I mean that guy is a sleaze and shouldn’t want to do those things and it’s definitely not okay the state he left her in he clearly has no respect for women. Must have been very traumatic. I just wonder what could he have done different he did ask for consent etc I’m still learning about all this maybe it is rape it’s a genuine question. I feel so bad for her though that must have been terrible

Reactions: 10
Sorry but using her words from 2017 against her in what sounds to me like a really horrible incident is very icky - because she said some horrific things back then does not mean she could not be assaulted/view it as assault at a later date. Consent can be revoked at any point and there is such a thing of coercive rape.

That being said, this is why L needs to stop talking about r*pe/SA

Reactions: 14
I think given Ls history including a whole podcast on whether or not they believed someone was actually raped she should know better and stay away from serious topics. She isn't the person to talk about serious issues that affect women, for whatever reasons(personally I think it's because she is a raving misogynist) she just doesn't get it.

She needs to stick to light and fluffy because she lacks the empathy and understanding needed to deal with deeper issues so everytime she attempts it it blows up in her face.
She is in no way able for topics like this.
She is unable to empathise with women, and for someone who didn't even vote - why does she feel the need to bring up Repeal constantly?!!
Todays pod was so lazy. She spent a full half hour recommending and playing songs - like seriously?

Reactions: 18
Oh look her story is hers and it sounds horrific, at the same time it does NOT give her a right to be making jokes like that. She has so much maturing to do and to be honest at 34 its a bit more unlikely she will actually learn anything :(

Reactions: 10
Sorry but using her words from 2017 against her in what sounds to me like a really horrible incident is very icky - because she said some horrific things back then does not mean she could not be assaulted/view it as assault at a later date. Consent can be revoked at any point and there is such a thing of coercive rape.

The issue is that she still says horrific things. Of course she can still be assaulted.

Reactions: 2
So L went on a tinder date, they went back to hers and had wine, they had consensual sex and afterwards the guy asked about kinks. He said he had one which was to as she said “annally rape” I guess he meant like rough. She said okay that’s not happening and he said we’ll can I do it to your mouth? She said okay and he went really rough. She said she had sores and couldn’t swallow the next day and that she had blacked out and woke up at 5am and he was leaving. She then after said she couldn’t say anything because she had a mouth of his “aggressive cock” so I think she was like conscious for it. She defined this as rape
Ah ok I think she mentioned this story on the pod years ago but at the time it was in a much more causal way. If she felt violated after then that’s awful to feel that way. I suppose the underlying issue is pressure women feel to not say no for fear of being viewed as a prude or any negative reaction. And your man absolutely should have checked in after if he enacted a rape scenario, but I think we’re all only becoming more equipped with this knowledge now. Whereas if I’m right in thinking this happened her years ago it was so much more normalised.

Reactions: 7

I think her own words are very telling. Just because they’re from 2017 doesn’t really make much difference to me. She wasn’t a kid when she said all of that. She was 30 years old. There’s no doubt that her experience sounds absolutely horrific, and yes, consent can be revoked at anytime but I don’t recall her saying that it ever was. She was clearly unable to speak up for herself in the situation and that’s really awful. It’s very clear that rape and sexual assault are topics that L needs to stay far away from because she has hurt a lot of people in the past (context in the screenshots), and is still hurting people now with the things that she says.

She may have consented at every point but if she was so drunk that she blacked out her consent actually isn't valid and also at the point of blacking out even if she consented before it becomes rape. I'm assuming she consented to this act while drunk (worth noting that if the person you're having sex with and you also are drunk neither parties consent is seen as adequate in the eyes of the law), now in a court this would be tricky because the guy could say in the initial stages even though L was drunk consent was given and as far as he knew it was all g but the SECOND her state changed, ie blacking out, the act completely changes and it 100% is sexual assault.

I'm not an L fan at all but just posting this for others to see, if you said yes while drunk and then afterwards said I wouldn't have said yes if I was in my right mind, that is sexual assault by the other person as while intoxicated you don't have the capacity to make a decision, the same way if you tried to sign a contract while drunk they probs wouldn't let you. Just fyi for ppl out there

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The issue is that she still says horrific things. Of course she can still be assaulted.
I agree I just felt that sharing her quotes from then alongside questioning was it really assault is kind of just what she did with Rosemary back then? I just don’t think it helps the overall conversation around SA/r*pe to debate whether what she’s saying is/isn’t consensual is what I’m getting at.

As I said it doesn’t give her the right to joke about it and is in SUCH poor taste. Also her joke seemed to have nothing to do with this guy, bar him being into music?! Which I feel she conflated with being a male feminist. So I feel she only told the story so people would give her the green light on the joke

Reactions: 2
god these are actually awful, what a stain on both their careers.

Reactions: 6
I think her own words are very telling. Just because they’re from 2017 doesn’t really make much difference to me. She wasn’t a kid when she said all of that. She was 30 years old. There’s no doubt that her experience sounds absolutely horrific, and yes, consent can be revoked at anytime but I don’t recall her saying that it ever was. She was clearly unable to speak up for herself in the situation and that’s really awful. It’s very clear that rape and sexual assault are topics that L needs to stay far away from because she has hurt a lot of people in the past (context in the screenshots), and is still hurting people now with the things that she says.
I’m not saying her age matter, what I’m saying If someone can be a victim blaming piece of tit one year and the following year experience something that changes their entire perspective on consent. She said it was sexual assault so I’m going to presume that on reflection, she was not giving *affirmative consent* to the act since she was left so rattled. NOT an excuse for the joke, or for her words then or now, I’m moreso looking at this as a discourse around SA

Reactions: 4
She may have consented at every point but if she was so drunk that she blacked out her consent actually isn't valid and also at the point of blacking out even if she consented before it becomes rape. I'm assuming she consented to this act while drunk (worth noting that if the person you're having sex with and you also are drunk neither parties consent is seen as adequate in the eyes of the law), now in a court this would be tricky because the guy could say in the initial stages even though L was drunk consent was given and as far as he knew it was all g but the SECOND her state changed, ie blacking out, the act completely changes and it 100% is sexual assault.

I'm not an L fan at all but just posting this for others to see, if you said yes while drunk and then afterwards said I wouldn't have said yes if I was in my right mind, that is sexual assault by the other person as while intoxicated you don't have the capacity to make a decision, the same way if you tried to sign a contract while drunk they probs wouldn't let you. Just fyi for ppl out there
Thank you, a great comment. This is the exact discusion there should be in discord/ around L. Its educational and helpful.

• Heart

Yeah I agree with you. Your points are very fair. The waters are very muddy when both parties are drunk and I’m in no way trying to delegitimise what happened, as I said before it sounds absolutely horrific. Just trying to understand everything going on right now, with the added context of what she has said before with what’s happening now after Saturday night .

Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree with you. Your points are very fair. The waters are very muddy when both parties are drunk and I’m in no way trying to delegitimise what happened, as I said before it sounds absolutely horrific. Just trying to understand everything going on right now, with the added context of what she has said before with what’s happening now after Saturday night .
I completely get you and where you're coming from especially because L has said such abhorrent things but I just wanted to be clear on what the law in this country would currently say about a situation like that cause as a SA victim myself, it is very easy to beat yourself up over tit like that so just wanted to be clear that if anyone was in a situation like that and feels upset after it it's 100% valid.

I really hate how she does talk about things like SA and ED and stuff like that because fair she can say 'it's my opinion' but if you have a platform (and hers is full of young girls) she has a responsibility because such things she's saying about ED and SA could cause victims of them things to think that is a majority opinion and preclude them from reporting/getting help. It's really really icky and not a good look, especially with sa and ed being so prevalent among young women, she can say oh it's my experience but around 1 in 4 women are sexually assaulted in their life and I don't know the exact figures for ED but a large number of women I know at least suffer either from body image issues or disordered eating of some kind whether that be in slimming world or counting calories or the opposite end of the spectrum with actual bulimia and anorexia. She has a massive platform where the majority of her followers would be suffering with these things and to make a joke of ed makes people think that that's ok and it's not. Same with her comments re consent and rape, it just isn't a good look and someone with a public platform to so many young girls needs to do better. (And might I add a daughter as well, would she be happy if Luna suffered with these things and people were making the comments she makes? I don't agree with bringing her kids into in but Lindsay if you are reading this cop on and actually THINK)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:

L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I'm sure we can all agree, L included, that making the rape joke was ill advised and regrettable. And clearly went down like a shite sandwich.

But Ls own experience / story probably shouldn't be picked apart here IMO, her telling the joke and her own bad experience don't really have anything to do with each other.

Reactions: 28
In fairness I don’t know if she labelled it as rape?
I wasn’t at the show so not sure what was said there - but I do remember she spoke about this incident on the pod before and didn’t say it was rape.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.