It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda get what they were saying in that their podcast was up for a couple days max? But these written quotes have perpetuated the (vile) words and thoughts that were in that podcast for 4 years now.
I get the frustration out of them being brought up as it was a time ago and they did apologise. However, it's not like L has demonstrated any learnings and is still using the topic as fodder for her shows.

Reactions: 9
Her doing the shows fueled her ego, it has nothing to do with her drive/motivation. The discord however does not and neither does the podcast really anymore which is why she’s axing them.
I have to say the insight you display is profound on here, as well as many other users who literally give the best constructive feedback(which would only fall on deaf ears anyway) but I can tell you that you have hit the nail on the head with this point; that is EXACTLY the reason why

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Think she's trying to get the heat off what had happen in the live show and give people something else to talk about.

Reactions: 10
Something she and Jenny seem to have in common is how they try to mimic whoever it is they hang around with.

Something she and Jenny seem to have in common is how they try to mimic whoever it is they hang around with.
Who do you think Jenny is mimicking now? I think there’s always a bit of mirroring your friends, but the girls especially went OTT on it when they were mates

Reactions: 3
Who do you think Jenny is mimicking now? I think there’s always a bit of mirroring your friends, but the girls especially went OTT on it when they were mates
I think when she was with Michael she mirrored him and similarly now with Evan

Reactions: 7
So the dischord server supporters have to agree with her and only write positive things or she will delete it? Sounds like Lindsey has “unleashed” her dictatorial side. Agree with me or I’ll get rid of it.

Reactions: 22
Don’t really know enough about Evan or Michael personally to say Jenny was mirroring them but maybe yeah. Jenny definitely mirrored Lindsay majorly when they were friends it’s crazy to look back on

Reactions: 9
I don’t see the Evan mirroring at all? Wouldn’t know if she was mirroring Michael cause I’ve never seen or heard much about him. I would defo agree that in the past L and J mirrored each other. Sometimes when either of them use random phrases that they both use I’m like Oop 🤭 But recently I feel like we’re seeing the real her? We’re around the same age, have some mutuals and heard loads about them over the years, so they both have always been in my periphery having grown up in Dublin. They were both melts in our twenties but it seems J has grown a lot compared to Lindsay.

I don’t see the Evan mirroring at all? Wouldn’t know if she was mirroring Michael cause I’ve never seen or heard much about him. I would defo agree that in the past L and J mirrored each other. Sometimes when either of them use random phrases that they both use I’m like Oop 🤭 But recently I feel like we’re seeing the real her? We’re around the same age, have some mutuals and heard loads about them over the years, so they both have always been in my periphery having grown up in Dublin. They were both melts in our twenties but it seems J has grown a lot compared to Lindsay.
It could just be my perception but I had always picked up she changed her political views a bit to suit Michael, the whole anti feminism thing I think she discussed he influenced that. In fairness when I think about it maybe her and Evan just are similar and she isn’t mirroring lol! But I did think she seemed to mirror a more laddish kind of attitude since getting with him- again could just be my perception

Reactions: 6
I worry about Lindsey seriously that she will take her own life or something because she’s getting knocked down constantly and I know it’s her own fault I know she shouldn’t make these jokes etc but I just think she’s extremely lost. I would say her first show went very well and so she got a huge confidence boost and then went a bit too far in last weeks show sort of looking for the thrill of being appreciated understandably.. I think everyone should just go easy if she did do something how bad would you feel if you’d been hammering her on here. I’ve done so in the past and recently I just felt really bad because it must be very difficult to deal with for her.. she’s messing up I’m not denying that but she must feel like she’s drowning
I do too.
But no one really attacks her, people are commenting on her controversial opinions that she makes public.
I’m mean… it’s a pretty obvious to everyone that the statements are how you shouldn’t talk about rape/SA, and anyone else sharing them is sharing them because they are disgusted. Anyone with an ounce of critical thinking could work that out pretty quickly without any context too. They are relevant today because this is what happened the last time she broached the topic. Hardly posted them out of nowhere!
Completely agree.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.