It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleting all but the live shows thread suggests she doesn't want to delete discord least she have to update the patreon. I think she would have laughed at other people talking about a 'positive space'.

Reactions: 5
Title suggestion:
Jenny, happy as can be, Lindsay, don’t showcase your outrage at me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she not realise that by banning the freedom to discuss anything people want to discuss on Discord she is going to just drive more people to Tattle…. Hi ExGalz🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t see the logic in deleting all discord channels except the live show one - surely that’s where everyone is “showcasing” their outrage 😅

Reactions: 7
The question is, will she stick at it? Her deleting the discord indicates no but her actually going ahead with the shows indicates she has some go in her. So who knows?
Her doing the shows fueled her ego, it has nothing to do with her drive/motivation. The discord however does not and neither does the podcast really anymore which is why she’s axing them.

Reactions: 15
Please everyone stop comparing her to Joanne McNally - she doesn’t deserve that slander 😭😆
Yeah and can we stop acting like L has the potential to be an amazing comedian. She can tell a story well but I don’t think that will cut it. She has gotten so much advice re: planning the live shows and the brand in general from people here and on discord but she will use none of it

Reactions: 14
Yeah and can we stop acting like L has the potential to be an amazing comedian. She can tell a story well but I don’t think that will cut it. She has gotten so much advice re: planning the live shows and the brand in general from people here and on discord but she will use none of it
Any good comedian is extremely intelligent even if their comedy isn’t intellectual. Their brain just is non stop . L could never , also she has no Gra for comedy that would sustain her traveling the country for unpaid open spots which is how she’d have to learn the craft properly

Reactions: 18
Any good comedian is extremely intelligent even if their comedy isn’t intellectual. Their brain just is non stop . L could never , also she has no Gra for comedy that would sustain her traveling the country for unpaid open spots which is how she’d have to learn the craft properly
Was just about to say the same thing.

Pretty much all of this.
She can’t even sustain a discord.

I would never be one to take someone’s explanation of a situation and delegitimise their claims of rape, and that sounds like an absolutely horrific experience, but wasn’t she the one that said “sex that you regret isn’t rape..”? Sounds like consent was given at every point. I feel icky even typing this, but I feel it’s important to point out the disparities.
I'm so sick of people sharing those quotes, they deleted the podcast and that should've been that. The people who have written down what they said and continue to share it are immortalising some really harmful statements that no one should have to read. I've seen people sharing them on twitter saying how awful it was that they said those things but sharing them over and over is only amplifying them and therefore increasing the number of victims who are exposed to them. We need to put victims first in these conversations and protect people from harmful comments so please let's let them die along with the podcast

• Heart
Reactions: 19
itgalz shows were never comedy shows.. they would chat about funny topics but they weren’t standing on stage trying to crack jokes that they made up.. suddenly L has turned it into a stand up act - I’m not really sure where it came from. She seems to have just decided she was a comedian one day and started charging people to see her attempt a stand up show. Surely she should be doing open mic nights or something to test out material (find out if people actually think she’s funny) - as someone said previously, there are a certain amount of people at L’s shows that will think she’s just gas no matter what she says but a room full of non-Patreon / insta followers likely wouldn’t.

Reactions: 11
For whatever reason their discord was always pretty toxic
I disagree. Their discord was harmless chat i the beginning, mostly used for the livestreams and then just became not used once the pod and their relationship took a nose dive. Got toxic (ish) at the split.

Reactions: 4
Itgalz #12: L is back on the booze, her live shows getting boos, call the lawyers she’s getting sued too

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I disagree. Their discord was harmless chat i the beginning, mostly used for the livestreams and then just became not used once the pod and their relationship took a nose dive. Got toxic (ish) at the split.
Back when it was a whatsapp group it was literally people just talking about doing their nails etc from what I remember. The first time I remember anything negative being said was when some of the Patreons were planning to send an email to itgalz over the whole covid thing with L

I'm so sick of people sharing those quotes, they deleted the podcast and that should've been that. The people who have written down what they said and continue to share it are immortalising some really harmful statements that no one should have to read. I've seen people sharing them on twitter saying how awful it was that they said those things but sharing them over and over is only amplifying them and therefore increasing the number of victims who are exposed to them. We need to put victims first in these conversations and protect people from harmful comments so please let's let them die along with the podcast
I’m mean… it’s a pretty obvious to everyone that the statements are how you shouldn’t talk about rape/SA, and anyone else sharing them is sharing them because they are disgusted. Anyone with an ounce of critical thinking could work that out pretty quickly without any context too. They are relevant today because this is what happened the last time she broached the topic. Hardly posted them out of nowhere!

I’m mean… it’s a pretty obvious to everyone that the statements are how you shouldn’t talk about rape/SA, and anyone else sharing them is sharing them because they are disgusted. Anyone with an ounce of critical thinking could work that out pretty quickly without any context too. They are relevant today because this is what happened the last time she broached the topic. Hardly posted them out of nowhere!
I kinda get what they were saying in that their podcast was up for a couple days max? But these written quotes have perpetuated the (vile) words and thoughts that were in that podcast for 4 years now.

I’m not sure when it started but I do remember a good few fights on the discord and WhatsApp. Mainly between die hard stans and people raising issues. Or over people posting on tattle. But definitely it went downhill when they wanted to send the email and die hard stans added Lindsay to the chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.