It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can i just say im a fan of the discussion here, very well said on so many issues. The discord convo is so simple in comparison đŸ‘đŸ»

Reactions: 14
Ammm
the consensus here seems to be that this “isn’t that bad” but I think this is pretty bad. With her personal history of repeal I don’t think she’s the one to say people who support it are rapists?! That’s so so wrong
Yeah, exactly my thoughts. I feel like it’s all because of her issues with repeal in general

Reactions: 4
Not much to report, one person said they are confused by the pod and the other one is L stan, so even if L murdered someone they would still support her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry in the podcast she builds it up massively going "As far as I can remember, the joke was, not that I can totally remember because you're trying to really feed off the crowd and I THINK this was the joke, from what I can remember, now I won't be relaying it perfectly" etc, which makes me think that it was something quite nefarious and she's playing it down on the podcast. Obviously only someone who has been on the show would know what exactly it was.
Omg thisss!! It’s the lack of accountability for meeee. Like didn’t you write these jokes Lindsay? Verrrry recently too? tit is fresh on your mind, you know exactly what you said.

Reactions: 10
Omg thisss!! It’s the lack of accountability for meeee. Like didn’t you write these jokes Lindsay? Verrrry recently too? tit is fresh on your mind, you know exactly what you said.
No but remember she’s not good at remembering things or weeks or months and when you’re a comic which you wouldn’t understand cause you’re NOT ONE, time moves differently

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cringed so hard when she said that. You have two kids who are in school and own a business how do you not know what day or month it is?

Reactions: 11
Ammm
the consensus here seems to be that this “isn’t that bad” but I think this is pretty bad. With her personal history of repeal I don’t think she’s the one to say people who support it are rapists?! That’s so so wrong
Really isn’t what she said- she said if she was a rapist she would probably go to repeal because it’s a great disguise. She didn’t say people who support repeal are rapists

Reactions: 1
Really isn’t what she said- she said if she was a rapist she would probably go to repeal because it’s a great disguise. She didn’t say people who support repeal are rapists
We’re you at the show? Just asking cause there’s a few variations of the jokes floating around

Reactions: 3
Either way, it's fucked up

Reactions: 11
The most unoriginal ‘take’ on things. I’ve literally had this conversation with my own friends. “Beware of the lad in the smoking area in the repeal jumper posing as a feminist cause in many’s experience, they end up being abusers.” Calling them rapists is taking it to the next level for the shock factor. It’s not good observational comedy. She should stop calling it a comedy show. They would have never considered themselves comics til they were offered to do a live podcast at the comedy festival. Claiming to be a comic without putting in the years of work gives me major ick. But L does love to shapeshift into different identities. Doesn’t know herself at all.

Reactions: 13
What is everyone’s opinion on the tinder date story? I’m not judging or anything just wondering. She said he asked could he do it and she said okay at the time. What’s everyone’s opinions on defining that as rape?

Reactions: 3
We’re you at the show? Just asking cause there’s a few variations of the jokes floating around
Ah I was just going off today’s pod

The most unoriginal ‘take’ on things. I’ve literally had this conversation with my own friends. “Beware of the lad in the smoking area in the repeal jumper posing as a feminist cause in many’s experience, they end up being abusers.” Calling them rapists is taking it to the next level for the shock factor. It’s not good observational comedy. She should stop calling it a comedy show. They would have never considered themselves comics til they were offered to do a live podcast at the comedy festival. Claiming to be a comic without putting in the years of work gives me major ick. But L does love to shapeshift into different identities. Doesn’t know herself at all.
Yeah I agree with you, was just saying she didn’t say everyone who supports repeal is a rapist. Found the same after her last live people on here were totally blowing up things she said and changing it to suit their own narrative

Reactions: 2
What is everyone’s opinion on the tinder date story? I’m not judging or anything just wondering. She said he asked could he do it and she said okay at the time. What’s everyone’s opinions on defining that as rape?
Not sure how I feel about it.

Reactions: 5
Not sure how I feel about it.
I’m just thinking about it from his perspective. Now I honestly am not saying it’s not rape it’s just an interesting discussion. So from his perspective I guess they were out they were drinking she invited him back, they had sex, he opened up about his kinks and asked if she had any, he told her his (bleeping weird and disgusting IMO) and then he asked could he do it to her mouth and she said yeah okay.. so she remembers up to here and then said that she blacked out and it sounds awful the state he left her mouth in but I guess he would think he did ask and she did say he could do it. Maybe he was making her feel more pressured to do it? I don’t know I’m just wondering what should he have done differently I guess? Again no judgement or denial of definition of rape I’m just interested

Reactions: 4
I dont kbow the tinder date story - any one able to give a quick run down?
She went on a date and took him back to hers and had sex, after sex he asked about fantasies- he told her his was to forcefully anally rape someone. She said she wouldn’t be comfortable with that and he said he’d do it orally either- she said she was really drunk and was bruised and blistering in her throat for a week after

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think given Ls history including a whole podcast on whether or not they believed someone was actually raped she should know better and stay away from serious topics. She isn't the person to talk about serious issues that affect women, for whatever reasons(personally I think it's because she is a raving misogynist) she just doesn't get it.

She needs to stick to light and fluffy because she lacks the empathy and understanding needed to deal with deeper issues so everytime she attempts it it blows up in her face.

Reactions: 17
I dont kbow the tinder date story - any one able to give a quick run down?
So L went on a tinder date, they went back to hers and had wine, they had consensual sex and afterwards the guy asked about kinks. He said he had one which was to as she said “annally rape” I guess he meant like rough. She said okay that’s not happening and he said we’ll can I do it to your mouth? She said okay and he went really rough. She said she had sores and couldn’t swallow the next day and that she had blacked out and woke up at 5am and he was leaving. She then after said she couldn’t say anything because she had a mouth of his “aggressive cock” so I think she was like conscious for it. She defined this as rape

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
So L went on a tinder date, they went back to hers and had wine, they had consensual sex and afterwards the guy asked about kinks. He said he had one which was to as she said “annally rape” I guess he meant like rough. She said okay that’s not happening and he said we’ll can I do it to your mouth? She said okay and he went really rough. She said she had sores and couldn’t swallow the next day and that she had blacked out and woke up at 5am and he was leaving. She then after said she couldn’t say anything because she had a mouth of his “aggressive cock” so I think she was like conscious for it. She defined this as rape
Oh that sounds pretty rough.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.