It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hm that sounds v different from ‘ugly men have to rape’ …which a few people have quoted her as saying I think
Its so hard to know to believe on this thread sometimes. When she did a live a few weeks back and people were reporting back here, I had just watched the live and people were over dramatising some of the things she said to make it sound way worse. I’m not an L Stan but I can’t stand people over exaggerating to make someone else look worse so their post looks more dramatic/juicy

Reactions: 22
Hm that sounds v different from ‘ugly men have to rape’ …which a few people have quoted her as saying I think
She did make a comment that not all rapists are what they seem, they're not always muscly good-looking lads, in her case it was an artsy type guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
With L’s track record of lying I think I’ll believe someone who was at the show over L’s account of what happened. It’s pretty safe to assume that what was said is worse than what she’s saying now considering someone stood up in a crowded room to challenge her about it. She down plays everything she does / says and makes out that she’s just misunderstood constantly. She seems to have a big issue with repeal in general..

Reactions: 21
She said she was learning and going to retire those specific jokes for the time being. I found the part with her talking about the guy from the tinder date really uncomfortable. I remember her talking about it at the time briefly with J on the pod. I am not one to victim blame in any way what soever I don't believe in it, but I do feel L does get herself into some horrendous situations that could be avoided, she just seems so self destructive and kind of lost (for a woman of her age with 2 children). Could happen to anyone as not everyone has it all figured out at 34, I just think her behaviour and decisions stems from somewhere deeper rooted.

Reactions: 6
I'm not an L Stan at all but I have seen how things can be TOTALLY misconstrued and misreporting on here.
I'm the one who said I'd heard on the grapevine that it's thought Lindsay reached out to Michael for the pod. That was met with a flurry of "OMG that is VILE" "How could she" as if it was fact.
Put me off spilling little bits of tea here because people seem so eager to blindly believe everything they read here if it's negative about Lindsay.

Same on lives, I've watched lives and seen in real time people dramatise what happened to villianize her.

The joke might have landed badly but she's so bleeping right about these pick me men parading as male feminists- England McDermot anyone??

Reactions: 18
She did make a comment that not all rapists are what they seem, they're not always muscly good-looking lads, in her case it was an artsy type guy.
What the duck is she talking about 😂 who thinks rapists are any kind of “type”.
It’s like saying All murderers are blonde, rapists are muscly, pedos are tall and kidnappers have brown eyes.
The jokes aren’t funny cos they’re bleeping dumb Lindsay not even because of the offense. She has the world views of a 14 year old 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
With L’s track record of lying I think I’ll believe someone who was at the show over L’s account of what happened. It’s pretty safe to assume that what was said is worse than what she’s saying now considering someone stood up in a crowded room to challenge her about it. She down plays everything she does / says and makes out that she’s just misunderstood constantly. She seems to have a big issue with repeal in general..
She invited the girl on the pod so we'll see

• Haha
She’s too dumb to make these offensive jokes land. It’s an art and her arrogance is really showing

Reactions: 12
Rule number one in comedy, if you’ve to explain to this extent why you were making the joke and it’s background (in this case r*pe 😵💫) then it probably wasn’t bleeping funny.

And in this case, just wrong and in poor taste.

Reactions: 35
Reading everything that’s been said the main thing that sticks out is that it was really confused, lots of things were said and maybe she didn’t have a clear thread of what point she was making. I think with those kind of risky jokes you need to have a v clear point so you’re not harming or traumatising survivors. But then again I don’t know what her intentions were and I know she does like to be controversial

Sorry in the podcast she builds it up massively going "As far as I can remember, the joke was, not that I can totally remember because you're trying to really feed off the crowd and I THINK this was the joke, from what I can remember, now I won't be relaying it perfectly" etc, which makes me think that it was something quite nefarious and she's playing it down on the podcast. Obviously only someone who has been on the show would know what exactly it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm the one who said I'd heard on the grapevine that it's thought Lindsay reached out to Michael for the pod. That was met with a flurry of "OMG that is VILE" "How could she" as if it was fact.
Put me off spilling little bits of tea here because people seem so eager to blindly believe everything they read here if it's negative about Lindsay.
This is a gossip page I think we all know that comments like that are what they are. But I think rule of thumb is if something is majorly through the grapevine with little to no fact in it, then don’t say it if you don’t want it spreading further🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From today's pod she mentions: She has experience with sexual assault, her way of dealing with it is by making jokes. Joke was about male feminists and they are the ones we should look out for. Refers to how a lot of men who support women's rights are likely to assault etc.

Her joke that night was that a lot of repeal jumpers should be used as evidence and they should say the word rapists, and if she was a rapist she would go to repeal marches. She also comments that rapists are not usually who you think they are. Then the girl in audience was like this is not funny and that's offensive and was coming towards her.

Her response was that it's a joke and some will be offensive and she should be able to make lighthearted jokes.

Anyone else who has listened feel free to chime in, hopefully I haven't misconstrued what was said.
Ammm…the consensus here seems to be that this “isn’t that bad” but I think this is pretty bad. With her personal history of repeal I don’t think she’s the one to say people who support it are rapists?! That’s so so wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Reading everything that’s been said the main thing that sticks out is that it was really confused, lots of things were said and maybe she didn’t have a clear thread of what point she was making. I think with those kind of risky jokes you need to have a v clear point so you’re not harming or traumatising survivors. But then again I don’t know what her intentions were and I know she does like to be controversial
I was at the show and said about the joke here - this is exactly it. There wasn’t one clear joke it was kind of a ramble, which I think made it worse

Reactions: 12
What the duck is she talking about 😂 who thinks rapists are any kind of “type”.
It’s like saying All murderers are blonde, rapists are muscly, pedos are tall and kidnappers have brown eyes.
The jokes aren’t funny cos they’re bleeping dumb Lindsay not even because of the offense. She has the world views of a 14 year old 😂
This.
The arrogance of deciding, 'yup, I'll rif for a few minutes on rape' - and thinking she was throwing new light on the subject.

As if women who have the means to pay for a ticket and get themselves into town in a Saturday night need to have their eyes opened to the phenomenon of wolves in woke jumpers.

Plus, from what others are saying of her own remarks on the pod, this was less a show, more of a recreation of classic sesh BS chat, when loads of half-formed and poorly thought out opinions & theories are trotted out in order to look edgy.

Nothing I've read this morning puts Sat night's episode in a better light.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As if women who have the means to pay for a ticket and get themselves into town in a Saturday night need to have their eyes opened to the phenomenon of wolves in woke jumpers.
This was it for me, as if she’s the first person to notice this?

Reactions: 9
Id say if you're a rape victim and had to hear someone speaking at length in a rambling fashion about rapists you'd be like nah, I've come here for escapism not this.

Reactions: 14
Whatever the alleged punchline to the ‘joke’ was, I find this topic of comedy and offending or ‘no go’ topics so interesting and I think the biggest issue for L is that she’s not staying in her lane

when u buy a ticket to see Frankie Boyle and a joke offends you, I believe it’s your own issue,you know going in there that some of the content will be sharp however, you can’t be a podcaster who publishes episodes covering these topics seriously, sharing your own experiences and inviting victims on to share their own stories, and then get on stage a make ‘jokes’ about the same issues?!!

Joanne McNally suffered an ED and has a show about it but she stays in her lane as a professional comedian, u don’t see her asking people on her pod to share their ED stories?! Or raising funds for ED charities

L is just a shite talker who gets paid for it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Whatever the alleged punchline to the ‘joke’ was, I find this topic of comedy and offending or ‘no go’ topics so interesting and I think the biggest issue for L is that she’s not staying in her lane

when u buy a ticket to see Frankie Boyle and a joke offends you, I believe it’s your own issue,you know going in there that some of the content will be sharp however, you can’t be a podcaster who publishes episodes covering these topics seriously, sharing your own experiences and inviting victims on to share their own stories, and then get on stage a make ‘jokes’ about the same issues?!!

Joanne McNally suffered an ED and has a show about it but she stays in her lane as a professional comedian, u don’t see her asking people on her pod to share their ED stories?! Or raising funds for ED charities

L is just a shite talker who gets paid for it
Nail on the head 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.