It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Portmarnock is definitely one of the nicer areas in Dublin, anywhere on the coast is to be honest. And yeah both of them are middle class, at least J isn’t going around putting on a thicker northside accent though 🤣 remember Lindsay’s insta had highlight called ME BEAUTY, ME KIDS etc.. cringed me out something fierce

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not saying portmarnock is a kip but it's definitely not one of the most affluent areas of Dublin
Oh I thought she was from Malahide! 🤭

My bad... portmarnock wouldn't be the most affluent you're right, but yeah she's definitely upper middle class.

Your one that hangs out with PF does it too, she's super posh but tries to act like a scanger. Can't remember her name now, blonde but recently turned pink hair?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think that ‘me kids’ ‘me fella’ is kind of taking the piss out of people who really speak like that. They both did it throughout the pod, took on that accent and lingo mocking things people say. Mad for her to pull the classist card when she does this

Reactions: 12
L is so pathetic. You’d feel sorry for her if she showed a shred of decency. She goes on like she’s misunderstood and all these things but she has the most toxic, ugly and vengeful attitude to everyone that doesn’t bow down to her. I can’t think of one positive or nice thing she has said or done in months that wasn’t self serving. Like when she comes on acting lovely to sell tickets. I feel so bad for her son being his age and all of this online for his peers and parents to see.

Reactions: 17
Oh I thought she was from Malahide! 🤭

My bad... portmarnock wouldn't be the most affluent you're right, but yeah she's definitely upper middle class.

Your one that hangs out with PF does it too, she's super posh but tries to act like a scanger. Can't remember her name now, blonde but recently turned pink hair?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
If you mean Clarabell.. I can confirm that she most definitely is not putting it on 🙈

Portmarnock is definitely one of the nicer areas in Dublin, anywhere on the coast is to be honest. And yeah both of them are middle class, at least J isn’t going around putting on a thicker northside accent though 🤣 remember Lindsay’s insta had highlight called ME BEAUTY, ME KIDS etc.. cringed me out something fierce
Yeah, it’s definitely one of the nicer parts of Dublin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She said she didn't get the Caroline Calloway thing and just went along with pretending she did for the pod.
10million people asked about the dog and another 10million asked about jenny but she didn't go into it.

Cork is cancelled because it only sold 30 tickets.

The end.
[/QUOTE]
And wine is for hags and not chic🙈

I see she’s still strung out on tattle though 😂
I had to go back and relisten and oh my god :LOL::LOL::LOL: - I don't remember it being that awkward. Its crazy now what we're picking up on.
It’s the only one of their podcasts that I would nearly sub to hear
Jenny may as well have not been there - he was all about Lindsay. L was like a child showing off and purposefully trying to be outrageous. Honestly, it was so cringe. And the moment when they were explaining that they are 'comics' , it was so awkward.
[/QUOTE

Wine and coffee are for losers apparently and comment about losing weight and wanting to be “Rex” was vile . She’s a great ad for contraception when u a younger , I presume because she spent her 20s being a ma is why she not can’t at age 34 Stay in on a Friday or Saturday night without feeling hard done by. She said she wouldn’t get back with Jimmy because she has grown . And was giving out about men telling u what to wear or post online , more fool her for listening to her ex . I had to lol at her saying crystals were pathways to Satan and that “ Christian women be knowing “ And talking about certain bible passage being great . She’s an orsehole. And no L , you cannot sing please stop

Reactions: 3
Apparently you’re classist if you don’t like Versatile. Urman literally went to Conleths college in the heart of Ballsbridge. D4 lads cosplaying as working class drug dealers. They’re actually privileged, racist, homophobic, misogynistic little bastards. Imagine comparing them to Kojaque? An actual talent that comes from a single mother home in Cabra, who doesn’t punch down and mock black people, gay people or women. L you are a DOPE.
Was just about to write this … versatile are absolute knobs who film in the flats but are poshos through and through. So morto

Reactions: 16
Is Casey not from the flats in Ringsend that they always film?.. but yeah, the other chap is from Ballsbridge or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her story is very cryptic, did the show go bad is she complaining about the windy weather? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In fairness her phrasing could just be weird I just automatically thought when I read it that it may have blown up in her face tonight

Reactions: 5
Pete looks some craic. I'd say you'd have some buzz on a session with him

Girls, I wonder if J and L had known how this would all pan out, would they have made the same decisions back when it all kicked off...

I feel like J would and L wouldn't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not the most up on Irish influencers - who is this Pete guy? Is he a comedian? Have him and L been friends for long? Is he just around for the live shows then we’ll never seen him again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.