It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Stella still at her parents house or where is she?
Yep. She’s been dumped at her parent’s house. And L is annoyed she stillllllll has to pay for the dogs vet bills. Basically she bought a dog for the IG pics, realized puppies take work, get bored of it, left it at mommy and daddy’s house, and then assumed mommy and daddy would pay for expensive vet care for a dog they didn’t ask for.

Reactions: 13
Yep. She’s been dumped at her parent’s house. And L is annoyed she stillllllll has to pay for the dogs vet bills. Basically she bought a dog for the IG pics, realized puppies take work, get bored of it, left it at mommy and daddy’s house, and then assumed mommy and daddy would pay for expensive vet care for a dog they didn’t ask for.
Why does the dog need vet care is she sick?

Why does the dog need vet care is she sick?
I think it’s skin allergies. Probably itchy/rashy. It’s common with overbred dogs. It can be expensive to treat and it can be a recurring issue but you gotta care for your pets.

Reactions: 5
L genuinely baffles me to such a level, how can someone be that delusional and stupid? I actually am gobsmacked at some of the things she said on the live. IMAGINE thinking stealing upwards of 50K from your joint business account and saying “i won’t be silenced” when your ex business partner sues you for the money back. I hope jenny legally fucks her so bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I think it’s skin allergies. Probably itchy/rashy. It’s common with overbred dogs. It can be expensive to treat and it can be a recurring issue but you gotta care for your pets.
And she said she has an issue with her hip.. so sad considering she’s only like 1 year old 😢 if L can’t afford vet fees from her 7k per month income or whatever, how do the rest of us manage 😂

Reactions: 15
And she said she has an issue with her hip.. so sad considering she’s only like 1 year old 😢 if L can’t afford vet fees from her 7k per month income or whatever, how do the rest of us manage 😂
honestly my dog is my child i don’t know how anyone could get bored of their puppy, give it to their parents and complain about how the dog has genetic issues.
her saying that “dogs are such an effort omg” SURELY YOU KNEW THIS ??????
she’s so stupid i can’t

Reactions: 15
L genuinely baffles me to such a level, how can someone be that delusional and stupid? I actually am gobsmacked at some of the things she said on the live. IMAGINE thinking stealing upwards of 50K from your joint business account and saying “i won’t be silenced” when your ex business partner sues you for the money back. I hope jenny legally fucks her so bad.
if what's been said on here is to be believed, and it's looking very likely, L stole upwards of 70K I believe AND hasn't paid J the buyout - yet still wants to be the victim! The fact she thinks she can get away with that is so insane? Clearly doesn't understand her obligations though. Also J seemed to have legal counsel from the beginning of all this, if L is only getting a lawyer now it's not gonna work in her favour

Reactions: 9
honestly my dog is my child i don’t know how anyone could get bored of their puppy, give it to their parents and complain about how the dog has genetic issues.
her saying that “dogs are such an effort omg” SURELY YOU KNEW THIS ??????
she’s so stupid i can’t
Yeah, same.. It really annoys me when people get a dog and then act like they’re an inconvenience. If you’re getting a dog think it through and only get one if you’re actually willing to commit to looking after it properly. She said on the last live that Stella isn’t house trained - that told me all I need to know about how much effort she put into her as a puppy 😢 she can say what she wants about her parents but they’re obviously good people if they took her dog in.

Apparently something happened with her cleaner during the week too that she will be discussing on the pod..

Reactions: 14
I just watched the video of the stream. She seemed genuinely out of it at points, eyes all rolling back. 😳 Girl needs to get herself together personally and professionally.
I can’t get over the concealer on her eyes.. it’s like she put her foundation on around a pair of sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope she didnt take the money, i know shes not the brightest but that would be stupidity on another level

Reactions: 8
The bit where she said she felt like a celeb walking down South William Street, because people were like "love your gram". These are 18/ 19 year old girls like, it's beyond cringe.

Everyone is kind of image conscious and all about themselves in their teens and 20s but she just gives me the ick with the amount of attention she craves. She's so shallow. The whole video she just talks about how great she is, it's gross.

The words she uses, she reminds me of Regina George's mom in Mean Girls, trying to be young and cool, trying to be Gen Y when she's a millennial woman in her mid 30s.

I'm sorry but she's getting more pathetic as the days go by

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really hope she didnt take the money, i know shes not the brightest but that would be stupidity on another level
Even if she agreed the buyout and didn’t pay it would be next level stupid. Stealing a joint business like? Where does she get the balls honestly?

I actually think she is stupid enough to think she could take the business without consequence and that Jenny wouldn’t take legal action. Jenny is only the band’s drummer remember, Lindsay is the main star.

And here is Jenny taking her ass through legal proceedings and starting a brand new profiting podcast. Total rebrand and happily engaged customers vs. a jaded, shoddy, hemorrhaging listener podcast/movie club/book club/ standup comedy/vlog/diary.

Reactions: 19
omg who was that about!? 😂 Can’t watch the live I can barely get through her stories lol thanks to the galz for posting the juice
Apparently you’re classist if you don’t like Versatile. Urman literally went to Conleths college in the heart of Ballsbridge. D4 lads cosplaying as working class drug dealers. They’re actually privileged, racist, homophobic, misogynistic little bastards. Imagine comparing them to Kojaque? An actual talent that comes from a single mother home in Cabra, who doesn’t punch down and mock black people, gay people or women. L you are a DOPE.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Apparently you’re classist if you don’t like Versatile. Urman literally went to Conleths college in the heart of Ballsbridge. D4 lads cosplaying as working class drug dealers. They’re actually privileged, racist, homophobic, misogynistic little bastards. Imagine comparing them to Kojaque? An actual talent that comes from a single mother home in Cabra, who doesn’t punch down and mock black people, gay people or women. L you are a DOPE.
Sorry I died when she said she’s “coming out to versatile” tonight on stage. Who does she think she is, Katie Taylor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can just imagine her going her to her solicitor “Well J SLANDERED SOMEONE I LOVE what was supposed to do?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can just imagine her going her to her solicitor “Well J SLANDERED SOMEONE I LOVE what was supposed to do?”
I’d love to see her explain how Js private texts were slander, but her statement to 40k people was deserved

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Id pay to be a fly on the wall when she goes to see the lawyer, it will be hilarious.

Reactions: 13
Even if she agreed the buyout and didn’t pay it would be next level stupid. Stealing a joint business like? Where does she get the balls honestly?
It’s clear she’s never really had to deal with the consequences of her actions throughout her life.. her family have always sorted things for her.
Sorry I died when she said she’s “coming out to versatile” tonight on stage. Who does she think she is, Katie Taylor 🤣
I was thinking the same.. had an image of her coming on stage doing Connor Mc Gregor’s walk😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.