It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she didn't get the Caroline Calloway thing and just went along with pretending she did for the pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sad part is I think for the duration of them being a duo Jenny probably believed she was 'just the drummer' and the reason they had such an audience was due to Lindsay, so was happy to take on the bulk of the workload.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Where do you begin...

1. The dog situation just encapsulates everything that L is about; image over substance. The mother and father not only look after the kids, but got landed with an overbred puppy as well?

2. As someone said above, at least one of the members of versatile went to St Conleth's, a fee paying school in BALLSBRIDGE. Does L understand what classist means? And why does she feel the need to align herself consistently with problematic people? You're publically endorsing racists and misogynists Lindsay 🤯

3. I hope J takes her to the cleaners, honestly. Who is giving L guidance here? Has one of her sisters not sat her down and explained how serious legal proceedings are? How she hasn't a leg to stand on? A court isn't going to play along with a "well she said mean things about me and my ex-partner" as a narrative to support you stealing money from a business account, and not conducting a proper buy out?

She's unbelievably reckless, and reeks of never having to be held accountable for her actions because Mam and Dad will give her a dig out.

P.S, Pete is mad into tarot, does she think he's a devil worshipper too like 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She said she didn't get the Caroline Calloway thing and just went along with pretending she did for the pod.
She made some reference that she’s like CC.. when someone asked who CC was I died cause L clearly didn’t have a clue but just knew she was “viral for something” 😅 - it was so obvious from that episode that it was a topic J was interested in and L didn’t bother to read about before they recorded yet again 🙈

Reactions: 7
The two girls personalities couldn’t be more clear now. J allegedly having legal counsel from the start, keeping her mouth shut, leaving it galz amicably (on a public level, her first statement didn’t point to any drama) moving on and not saying anything about L even after she was allegedly robbed? Then goes the legal route. The public stuff could be more for PR purposes but still reasonably mature
L on the other half throws multiple tantrums, gets in over her head, presumably no legal advice (no solicitor would ever ok that “statement”), robs 50-70k, doesn’t pay Jenny for the buyout, plays the professional victim and is bringing up the drama weekly for 4-5 months 🥱

Reactions: 21
Where did L robbing/taking of between €50 - €70k come from?
I don't know how I missed this!!!!

Reactions: 10
Where did L robbing/taking of between €50 - €70k come from?
I don't know how I missed this!!!!
There was somebody here claiming they were an insider with this info, was it the last thread?! I always take those posts with a pinch of salt to be honest 😉but anything is possible i suppose

Reactions: 9
There was somebody here claiming they were an insider with this info, was it the last thread?! I always take those posts with a pinch of salt to be honest 😉but anything is possible i suppose
Yeah there were one or two different people and it’s obvz all speculation but we do know now that there’s a lawsuit happening which I think that person also claimed? Will the court filings be public 🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeah there were one or two different people and it’s obvz all speculation but we do know now that there’s a lawsuit happening which I think that person also claimed? Will the court filings be public 🤔
I don’t think civil court cases are public. I could be wrong though

Mortified for L saying people are classist for not liking versatile- they are posh boys!

also LOL at her calling anyone classist the amount of remarks they have both made about people ‘working in spar’ etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Idk about the Irish legal system, but in the US you can search for civil case public records if it goes to court. Name, case number, location…
Mortified for L saying people are classist for not liking versatile- they are posh boys!

also LOL at her calling anyone classist the amount of remarks they have both made about people ‘working in spar’ etc etc
She comes off to me as someone thinking they’re “street” because they have tattoos and like a bad boy. Meanwhile they come from a lovely background and live a cushy life (and occasionally talk down to actual working class people). Gives me Chet Hanks and Island Boy vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’ll probably bring her mom 🤣
I died when she said her mam came to her meeting with the mortgage broker… at 34 🤣
And apparently she who cannot be named on tattle (Etaoin) went to court for L’s divorce and they were “rolling around laughing” for the whole thing.. shows how seriously she’s taking it yet when she talks about not being able to get the divorce sorted all the blame is on her husband 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Idk about the Irish legal system, but in the US you can search for civil case public records if it goes to court. Name, case number, location…

She comes off to me as someone thinking they’re “street” because they have tattoos and like a bad boy. Meanwhile they come from a lovely background and live a cushy life (and occasionally talk down to actual working class people). Gives me Chet Hanks and Island Boy vibes.
Nail on the head 😂👏 Trying to be a mad yoke, when she's a spoiled brat from one of the most affluent areas in Dublin. That's a huge trend with some of the Pete Farrell group, a lot of them are from really wealthy backgrounds but like to put on a real Dub accent to act "madddz". It's like cosplay for these people.

Reactions: 25
Nail on the head 😂👏 Trying to be a mad yoke, when she's a spoiled brat from one of the most affluent areas in Dublin. That's a huge trend with some of the Pete Farrell group, a lot of them are from really wealthy backgrounds but like to put on a real Dub accent to act "madddz". It's like cosplay for these people.
It’s also absolutely hilarious the way L changes her accent when she hangs out with people that have thick Dublin accents.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not saying portmarnock is a kip but it's definitely not one of the most affluent areas of Dublin

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.