It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe she hasn't completed the buy out? What the duck has she been at for the past 4 months running a business she doesn't own? And she's complaining about not taking wages for two months but any money she's been earning through it gals is only hers if she owns 100% of the business otherwise Jenny is entitled to half. Js probably entitled to half the shows profit too. L really hasn't the slightest clue, sorting the buy out should've been her number one priority and everything, patreon and shows, should have been paused until then

Reactions: 14
I actually can't believe she hasn't completed the buy out? What the duck has she been at for the past 4 months running a business she doesn't own? And she's complaining about not taking wages for two months but any money she's been earning through it gals is only hers if she owns 100% of the business otherwise Jenny is entitled to half. Js probably entitled to half the shows profit too. L really hasn't the slightest clue, sorting the buy out should've been her number one priority and everything, patreon and shows, should have been paused until then
Don’t think it was ever confirmed she didn’t buy her out. Similar to Evan cheating rumours I’d take it all with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 7
yeah i agree but why would Jenny be suing her otherwise? There is definitely a lot of behind the scenes we dont know about..

Reactions: 6
yeah i agree but why would Jenny be suing her otherwise? There is definitely a lot of behind the scenes we dont know about..
Maybe L breached the supposed NDA by talking about the break up? Could she be suing her for that?

Reactions: 2
Maybe L breached the supposed NDA by talking about the break up? Could she be suing her for that?
Very much could be!! I remember when L released her famous inta post slandering J i was like well i would sue for sure 😂 so regardless good on J, the tea is pipping hot id say! ☕🫖

Reactions: 6
Could be part of it but doubtful. A defamation lawsuit would be insanely costly, in the high court and risky as duck. There would also be no way she’d be in court this fast over something that happened in July.
I think it’s fair to guess the buyout is the main reason, J even mentioned not having an income since she left

Reactions: 14
Don’t think it was ever confirmed she didn’t buy her out. Similar to Evan cheating rumours I’d take it all with a pinch of salt.
I would be shocked to learn L had bought her out. As has been mentioned before she seems to think she is entitled to the business and I reckon she’d be giving out stink if she had had to pay her.

But the stuff about L taking 50-70k out of the business bank account was totally unsubstantiated and seemed to pop up out of nowhere.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Lindsay hasn’t properly processed the business contracts or something. Like she hasn’t done and won’t do the right paperwork to take Jenny’s name off of business contacts. I’m not sure, but that could possibly hold J accountable for business expenses or liabilities that she’s no longer a part of. Would taxes come into it? Just speculation! Any business owners chime in 😀

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Lindsay hasn’t properly processed the business contracts or something. Like she hasn’t done and won’t do the right paperwork to take Jenny’s name off of business contacts. I’m not sure, but that could possibly hold J accountable for business expenses or liabilities that she’s no longer a part of. Would taxes come into it? Just speculation! Any business owners chime in 😀
Very possibly but wouldn’t be a case for a lawsuit. There has to be damages for a lawsuit or money owed that hasn’t been paid. They both mentioned a buyout at one point so we can probably assume they had an agreement/contract around handing over the business. If J is sueing I’d assume it’s because the contract has been breached. Wonder if there’s any likelihood of J spilling some tea at any point…

Reactions: 3
Not the most up on Irish influencers - who is this Pete guy? Is he a comedian? Have him and L been friends for long? Is he just around for the live shows then we’ll never seen him again?
Ah he's a nice bloke, always hanging around town, knows everyone... Huge sessioner has a big insta following because he's quite funny but a lot of the stuff you see on insta is bullshit.

For example, I saw him in a pub recently on his own and completely off his tits - like he went for a few drinks after everyone else had called it a day after the sesh. On his insta and he had a pic up of 2 pints, one half drank - placed to look like he was sitting there with someone but he was actually on his Toblerone.

It was actually pretty sad and just goes to show that these larger than life people often make it look like they're having the best craic ever but they're probably alone a lot of the time. He posts constantly on insta which says to me that he also craves the attention like L

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I love that L is having Jimmy on, this will keep me for Dec anyway 😅

My sister is in circles closer to the drama and it's thought that L reached out to Michael to come on too 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

My sister is in circles closer to the drama and it's thought that L reached out to Michael to come on too 😳
What?? The only thing I know about Michael is that he chose not to socialize with, or even get to know, L. Why would he go on a pod to spill the beans about his ex to a woman he clearly doesn't like??

Reactions: 11

That is so wild and shady if true. She is addicted to the drama. Seems to be total mask off since the fall out.

Reactions: 8
Why would she want to talk to him? That’s super strange. What would they do? Talk about how they hate J or something??

Reactions: 7
Jesus im shook if thats true L is really going hard after J, Michael seemed like a decent bloke and hated all the attention so i doubt that he would be up for that. Good on J for suing her, she cant seem to move on and wants more drama!

Reactions: 9
Surprised L wasn’t out partying with Pete & co or her sis after the show

Reactions: 4
Wow. That is a low blow if L even did ask Jennys ex to come on to the podcast. I really want to like L but when I read gossip like this, I just want to avoid her like the plague.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.