It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually now i wonder if she did end up doing an episode with Michael how would her audience react? Surely they would be disgusted? I honestly dont think that would go down well and she would loose whatever patreons she has left.

Reactions: 8
Why would she want to talk to him? That’s super strange. What would they do? Talk about how they hate J or something??
That’s so embarrassing (on Ls behalf) if true. Like you couldn’t write a more desperate attempt to stay in the drama if you tried… Michael seemed so away from any form of being in the public eye, never mind drama. Pathetic

Reactions: 4
If she asked Michael to come on, that is vile. I know J cheated so is she trying to embarrassing her or what? Yuck

Reactions: 9
There’s no way he would do it. He’s not even on social media, and by what the galz said in the past, L hardly even knew him!
Yeah and how petty would they both look by doing that. He'd look ridiculous going onto his ex's enemies podcast and L would come across so vindictive.

Reactions: 9
There was defo a short crossover between Michael and Evan but I don’t ever remember J actually saying she cheated?

Yeah and how petty would they both look by doing that. He'd look ridiculous going onto his ex's enemies podcast and L would come across so vindictive.
he also would have nothing to gain by doing it. Unlike Jimmy who is mad for a bit of fame

Reactions: 8

No she said it herself on one of the xgalz or xxxgalz pods, maybe even two. Was it the pod with katya she said it on?
[/QUOTE]
Ahh ok, thanks! I clocked out of that podcast, she and that ?Daryn? were boring lol.

Reactions: 1
From any videos I’ve seen reposted there seemed to be a lot of empty seats last night. Anyone know anyone who went?

Reactions: 4
L made some risky jokes and was heckled by a girl from the audience who stood up and had it out with her, said the jokes were sick. So that’s what the insta story will be about

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
L made some risky jokes and was heckled by a girl from the audience who stood up and had it out with her, said the jokes were sick. So that’s what the insta story will be about
What were the jokes?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.