It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they agreed on a buyout number (hence J giving Patreon back and saying they had a buyout) but L never paid it. Think you have to be owed something to sue unless it’s for damages which who knows could also be true
Didnt J value the pod at the start of the breakup and L said in her insta statement that it was way out of her price range

Reactions: 1
Didnt J value the pod at the start of the breakup and L said in her insta statement that it was way out of her price range
Yep.

The good will element of the value would have been very high at the time. Its plummetted now id imagine but as that is on L, it wont save her from owing J based on the value at a specific point in time

Cant believe she admitted she only sold 30 tickets

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s like watching a car crash. She’s no excuses she’s a woman in her 30’s time to put on her big pants and get her tit together

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg that live 😂 Good for Jenny for suing her. It sounds like she was never paid. And how long was Jenny’s image still on the podcast thumbnails and such? She deserves her money as she was half of the brand and Lindsay would never have been as successful without her.

Also why does she L keep going on about not taking wages for two months. Because you DIDN’T do the work, you stupid?! No work no pay!!!

And she said ‘classist little c*nt’ wtf 😳😂 At least she’ll be more craic now that’s drinking again.

Reactions: 15
All those plebs who went to her gig have given her the confidence to come on again and spout a load of controversial shite so as to drum up some drama

what a desperate attempt to stay relevant

Also, influencer buys designer dog without doing any research, only to find out it’s so over bred it has health problems and that puppies, funnily enough actually need training??
It’s an animal not an accessory
She paints her parents in such a bad light for people who seem to be constantly bailing her out!
what a bleeping teenager, grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg that live 😂 Good for Jenny for suing her. It sounds like she was never paid. And how long was Jenny’s image still on the podcast thumbnails and such? She deserves her money as she was half of the brand and Lindsay would never have been as successful without her.

Also why does she L keep going on about not taking wages for two months. Because you DIDN’T do the work, you stupid?! No work no pay!!!

And she said ‘classist little c*nt’ wtf 😳😂 At least she’ll be more craic now that’s drinking again.
Yeah apparently if you don’t like versatile you’re classist 😂

All those plebs who went to her gig have given her the confidence to come on again and spout a load of controversial shite so as to drum up some drama

what a desperate attempt to stay relevant

Also, influencer buys designer dog without doing any research, only to find out it’s so over bred it has health problems and that puppies, funnily enough actually need training??
It’s an animal not an accessory
She paints her parents in such a bad light for people who seem to be constantly bailing her out!
what a bleeping teenager, grow up!
I don’t get why she keeps addressing the dog questions - she’s just making herself look bad again and again 😂 We know she’s a crappy person who got a dog and then got rid of it because it was “too much work”. I was dead at some of the live comments - people were clearly trolling her but she didn’t seem to notice and continued to answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know it's been mentioned and old news but as something that's not just speculation and something she has 100% admitted to, Jesus christ the whole Luna thing 🤦‍♀️ I work with dogs and seeing first hand, the problems over breeding and puppy farming is causing in this country, when I see people buy into overbred/inbred puppy farmed breeds who are so stressed and suffer with health problems. How on earth does she buy a overbred breed, known for having horrific skin, allergy and joint problems, gets no health insurance, advice or actually looks into an ethical, reputable breeders, doesnt ask her landlord's permission, goes on about them being too much work so she fobs her off on her parents because she claims dogs to be too much of an effort and she had no idea how much work they are, and takes no responsibility. No consideration for the commitment she took on. And is still complaining about how much money she's costing her. Un bleeping believable, she makes me sick. It makes the Riloh story easy to believe too, because if she'd fob off the dog for being too much effort, why not her son too. Meanwhile, I'm committed to my two rescue dogs currently having to live back at home with my ma and manage my two dogs and work, while I jump through hoops to get a rental accommodation / landlord in a housing crisis that will accept dogs. But my dogs are a commitment that I took on and I'm responsible for them. They're not gonna be fobbed off onto someone else or rehomed because my circumstances have changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know it's been mentioned and old news but as something that's not just speculation and something she has 100% admitted to, Jesus christ the whole Luna thing 🤦‍♀️ I work with dogs and seeing first hand, the problems over breeding and puppy farming is causing in this country, when I see people buy into overbred/inbred puppy farmed breeds who are so stressed and suffer with health problems. How on earth does she buy a overbred breed, known for having horrific skin, allergy and joint problems, gets no health insurance, advice or actually looks into an ethical, reputable breeders, doesnt ask her landlord's permission, goes on about them being too much work so she fobs her off on her parents because she claims dogs to be too much of an effort and she had no idea how much work they are, and takes no responsibility. No consideration for the commitment she took on. And is still complaining about how much money she's costing her. Un bleeping believable, she makes me sick. It makes the Riloh story easy to believe too, because if she'd fob off the dog for being too much effort, why not her son too. Meanwhile, I'm committed to my two rescue dogs currently having to live back at home with my ma and manage my two dogs and work, while I jump through hoops to get a rental accommodation / landlord in a housing crisis that will accept dogs. But my dogs are a commitment that I took on and I'm responsible for them. They're not gonna be fobbed off onto someone else or rehomed because my circumstances have changed.
It was clearly just another accessory to her. She saw Frenchies were one of the “in” breeds so got one without any thought. Someone said it here before about L - how people treat animals tells you exactly what type of person they are. She claims to have such high morals but we have all seen through different events that she has none.

She was also going on about Cristian beliefs.. she harped on about how traumatised she is about her religious upbringing and the teachings of the church for years yet she actually still seems to believe it all. She was talking about “the dangers” or tarot cards and crystals - she said her Mum knows they’re all bad and call bad spirits into your home because apparently “Christian women just know this stuff” and “they’re all right”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She cant claim that cause everything we have seen suggests the opposite 😂lol
Oh yeah she has definitely proved otherwise but I remember on the pod she would often comment on how she has such high morals and wanted a man that shared those 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was clearly just another accessory to her. She saw Frenchies were one of the “in” breeds so got one without any thought. Someone said it here before about L - how people treat animals tells you exactly what type of person they are. She claims to have such high morals but we have all seen through different events that she has none.

She was also going on about Cristian beliefs.. she harped on about how traumatised she is about her religious upbringing and the teachings of the church for years yet she actually still seems to believe it all. She was talking about “the dangers” or tarot cards and crystals - she said her Mum knows they’re all bad and call bad spirits into your home because apparently “Christian women just know this stuff” and “they’re all right”
Surely that’s a sad attempt at a dig at J, seeing as the red room covers alllll that kind of stuff? Lol sometimes I think she’s trying to troll at a Trisha paytas level, but even TP has an inch of insight to know what to troll etc, L just scrambles for a cheap laugh

Reactions: 13
What got me was when she kept saying “come to the show! There will be boys there!”. Like are we all a bunch of teenagers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It was a weird joke when she said to come to the show so you can get laid. And that Pete’s friends are mostly single and the ones that aren’t will cheat. Uhhh… such a funny joke, such a comedian hehehe. The funniest thing she does is proclaiming her high morals while showing the absolute opposite.

Reactions: 18
Stella not Luna! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember Jenny said L asked to buy her out in her response to Ls statement. So I wouldn’t even believe the whole “J walked away” thing. Walked away from a business she built from the ground up? Doubtful.
I thought it was Jenny’s own statement that insinuated she had walked away or ‘made the decision to leave’

Reactions: 1
Surely that’s a sad attempt at a dig at J, seeing as the red room covers alllll that kind of stuff? Lol sometimes I think she’s trying to troll at a Trisha paytas level, but even TP has an inch of insight to know what to troll etc, L just scrambles for a cheap laugh
I think people watching the live were trolling her tbh.. people were asking her stuff that we all know she’s not into and J is like “are you into astrology” “have you ever played ouija board” 😅

I thought it was Jenny’s own statement that insinuated she had walked away or ‘made the decision to leave’
If I remember correctly, L basically said she gave J an ultimatum of her going to therapy before she would work with her.. very manipulative

Reactions: 8
I remember L said this and it seems once again very selective manipulative info. If they wee in talks about a buyout they both have the right to get the company valued. If Js valuation seemed high, L could easily get her own person to do the valuation. Likeliness is L through a strop when she couldn’t afford it (again, valuations are based off a companies worth, not what Lindsay can “afford”) and thus started the it galz Cold War 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.