It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d imagine the lawsuit is what was speculated here, that j was never paid for the buyout. Can’t see her suing without good reason
Agreed.. has to be that she never actually bought J out - L kept saying she can’t understand how she can be sued because the business isn’t making money so seems she still doesn’t understand that the business has a value. Surely J is owed some form of royalties too as all the old episodes are still on xgalz so L’s still making money from them.

Reactions: 15
She's having Jimmy on the pod in December. Should be interesting.
Yeah i think its smart to capitalise on the thing people are interested in, her personal life. I think she will run out of ideas soon tho cause as we have seen she has zero interests so will be interesting to see what else will she talk about.

I really never knew she had so many weird ideas about stuff. Crystals are cock blockers and astrology is Satan. What is she on about?
Her Christian mummy doesnt like it 🙃

Reactions: 5
I really never knew she had so many weird ideas about stuff. Crystals are cock blockers and astrology is Satan. What is she on about?
And wine is for hags and not chic🙈

I see she’s still strung out on tattle though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenny isn't wrong for suing if she hasn't been bought out. It's clear Jenny did most of the heavy lifting and I'd say any new subscribers of late to X Galz are probably people intrigued by the fall out and wanting to know more of their back story.

Reactions: 17
Agreed.. has to be that she never actually bought J out - L kept saying she can’t understand how she can be sued because the business isn’t making money so seems she still doesn’t understand that the business has a value. Surely J is owed some form of royalties too as all the old episodes are still on xgalz so L’s still making money from them.
I remember Jenny said L asked to buy her out in her response to Ls statement. So I wouldn’t even believe the whole “J walked away” thing. Walked away from a business she built from the ground up? Doubtful.

Reactions: 8
I remember Jenny said L asked to buy her out in her response to Ls statement. So I wouldn’t even believe the whole “J walked away” thing. Walked away from a business she built from the ground up? Doubtful.
Yeah my guess is that when J gave L her price and L considered it an “overly inflated valuation” that was the end of negotiations.. so J had to go the legal route.
I hope for J that she gets a decent buy out as L has managed to drastically devalue the business in the past few months.

also, side note: L said she was sober for 6 months - it was hardly that long, was it?

Reactions: 12
I would love to know what will her lawyer say on monday.. he will have to explain some basic tit to her😂she better settle and pay out.. 😏 theres no way she has any legal ground

Reactions: 8
I think that L hasn’t a clue about the business/legal side of the break up any more than she had about running a podcast while there and J were still together.

you can’t squash me? 🤔 I highly doubt silencing L is the point of any legal proceedings after what we’ve witnessed with the “statement “

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah my guess is that when J gave L her price and L considered it an “overly inflated valuation” that was the end of negotiations.. so J had to go the legal route.
I hope for J that she gets a decent buy out as L has managed to drastically devalue the business in the past few months.

also, side note: L said she was sober for 6 months - it was hardly that long, was it?
I think they agreed on a buyout number (hence J giving Patreon back and saying they had a buyout) but L never paid it. Think you have to be owed something to sue unless it’s for damages which who knows could also be true

Reactions: 3
I would love to know what will her lawyer say on monday.. he will have to explain some basic tit to her😂she better settle and pay out.. 😏 theres no way she has any legal ground
The good mirror will be on depop on Mon evening 😅

I think they agreed on a buyout number (hence J giving Patreon back and saying they had a buyout) but L never paid it. Think you have to be owed something to sue unless it’s for damages which who knows could also be true
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if L agreed and just never followed through. She’s prob been wasting all her money lately on purpose because she thinks if the money is gone she won’t have to pay J 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The good mirror will be on depop on Mon evening 😅

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if L agreed and just never followed through. She’s prob been wasting all her money lately on purpose because she thinks if the money is gone she won’t have to pay J 😅
Omg i forgot about that im skitting 😂 did she say shes broke today? Like theres no money in itgalz *buys 3k mirror and a fendi bag* 😂..

Like does she not know this will be all looked at court if shes claiming to be broke, shes just digging herself deeper and deeper 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m morto for her thinking revealing the lawsuit will make people pity her when in reality it makes her look like an even worse business woman. Anyone else remember her bragging about “buying the other party out” on the pod 🙄

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe I missed this live and gossip! Based on what y’all said ^ I wonder how much her laziness/ignorance/arrogance has caused her divorce legal issues. I always forget she’s married.

If Jenny is owed money, as it seems, I hope she gets it.

Reactions: 11
I hope Jenny ts
I’m morto for her thinking revealing the lawsuit will make people pity her when in reality it makes her look like an even worse business woman. Anyone else remember her bragging about “buying the other party out” on the pod 🙄

But let’s remember “Don’t tell a girlboss how to girlboss” 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In su
Good god I’m so pissed I missed the live!!! 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
In summary, she was sprawled on the floor flipping the rats tails from side to side while drinking a can of bulmers. She went live with some gobshite irish rapper who Erica Cody was being harassed by but Lindsay said she wanted people to know its OK to listen to them they're cool then fangirling him asked which of his songs she should walk into. He asked if he could go to her show next week and she asked him if he's into licking "orses"
He headed off to do another line of coke judging from the constant sniffing and rubbing the nose and then she went live with another scobby who did a "beat" while she danced and told him he was amazing. He asked her if she sings and she said she does and can't understand the slagging she gets for it because she thinks she sounds amazing.
A load of young ones in the comments looking for shout outs to friends and girlfriends and one even looking for one for her 6yr old then asked for another for the 4 Yr old who was "feeling left out".

She admitted she's being sued and it's stressing her and supposedly she only found out this week and she also admitted she's single and her ex didn't like her clothes and she regrets dressing differently for him as she wasn't herself.

10million people asked about the dog and another 10million asked about jenny but she didn't go into it.

Cork is cancelled because it only sold 30 tickets.

The end.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.