It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely think he forgot her name. I was CRINGING.

Its mad to listen back now, knowing what was just around the corner.... 😐
So awkward and as I said it was up to L in that position to include J but instead she chose to fan her own flames so cringe and awkward

Reactions: 6
Lindsay is live right now.

Currently talking about how if she gets pregnant again she will drink during the pregnancy 🙃

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lindsay is live right now.

Currently talking about how if she gets pregnant again she will drink during the pregnancy 🙃
I thought she said she’s never not drinking again unless she got pregnant? And then said she doesn’t even know if she wants to have another kid... maybe I picked it up wrong

Reactions: 4
I thought she said she’s never not drinking again unless she got pregnant? And then said she doesn’t even know if she wants to have another kid... maybe I picked it up wrong
No, she fully said I wouldn't even stop if I was pregnant.

Also said she wants to get fat freezing so she can be "rex", do with that what you will.

She also just revealed she's being sued by Jenny and is meeting lawyers. I feel for her but airing it on insta live isn't the answer.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What's the lawsuit about? Who else is watching the live? I think I missed the good bits...

Reactions: 3
L on live saying she is involved in legal proceedings but 'she can't be arsed' and is 'too stressed'. She also went on a ramble about how she doesn't even take a wage for herself and shes given two months free. Professional victim lol

Reactions: 13
Curious as to whether she's being sued or it's just the eventual sorting out of the buy out? Also would wonder if this is one of the many reasons she's shutting down the patreon?

Reactions: 5
I’d imagine the lawsuit is what was speculated here, that j was never paid for the buyout. Can’t see her suing without good reason

Reactions: 15
Amazing she thinks she can keep a brand without a proper payout 😂 she lives on a different planet wtf

Reactions: 17
Amazing she thinks she can keep a brand without a proper payout 😂 she lives on a different planet wtf
She just said “Your not going to squash me if sooner go to the joy than give up now”. I remember reading on here that when the drama went down, L withdrew money or something from the business account. Perhaps in her mind she owns it all because J ‘walked away’ from the brand but that’s not how the real world works hun

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think when you agree to buy a business, with associated brand and name, to own it outright but then renege on such a deal that might be cause for a lawsuit.

Reactions: 6
I really never knew she had so many weird ideas about stuff. Crystals are cock blockers and astrology is Satan. What is she on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.