It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Jenny with Des Bishop? He is such an oul creep.
Not that I know of! He's engaged to Hannah Berner who was on a reality show called Summer House and now she does stand up. She's always on the Call Her Daddy pod. I wouldn't put it past them though, Hannah is around Jenny's age so he does like them younger than him.

No, Jenny was not with Des he was just on the podcast as an interviewee. And it was a boring episode at that.

Reactions: 6
No, Jenny was not with Des he was just on the podcast as an interviewee. And it was a boring episode at that.
Yes, it was a total snoozefest. I'm around the same age as Des and I remember when he first hit RTE. His sex podcast in recent years was pretty good but there was nothing memorable about his interview with L & J.
I still don't understand the reference to trying to get with J..?

Reactions: 3
I relistened to the Dave McSavage pod today and omg it genuinely has to be one of the most awkward uncomfortable things I've listened to. He is extremely dismissive of Jenny and you can tell she doesn't take to him but is trying her hardest to. L is rimming him the whole time and saying outrageous things while her fella sits in the corner watching and listening. The whole thing is a tit show
I had to go back and relisten and oh my god :LOL::LOL::LOL: - I don't remember it being that awkward. Its crazy now what we're picking up on.

Jenny may as well have not been there - he was all about Lindsay. L was like a child showing off and purposefully trying to be outrageous. Honestly, it was so cringe. And the moment when they were explaining that they are 'comics' , it was so awkward.

Reactions: 11
Predictions for Lynsey’s live tonight?
Digs about Jenny, career plans?!

Also that chloe girl in her stories, wasn’t she hanging out with her when she was shaggin Daddy?! Bit of a reach but ya never know

Reactions: 5
Predictions for Lynsey’s live tonight?
Digs about Jenny, career plans?!

Also that chloe girl in her stories, wasn’t she hanging out with her when she was shaggin Daddy?! Bit of a reach but ya never know
Yea she's friends with Dzaddy. Weird what friends come back out when start drinking again.

I had to go back and relisten and oh my god :LOL::LOL::LOL: - I don't remember it being that awkward. Its crazy now what we're picking up on.

Jenny may as well have not been there - he was all about Lindsay. L was like a child showing off and purposefully trying to be outrageous. Honestly, it was so cringe. And the moment when they were explaining that they are 'comics' , it was so awkward.

Omg it was honestly painful that bit at the end when he was like we should do some comedy together and J is just sitting there and kind of slyly laughs and he's like oh and you..misses. sounded almost like he forgot her name! The explaining that their comics honestly was sending me 😂 CRINGE

And then the following episode is when L announces she's moving in with the fella and how right it is etc and J is like yes after 6 weeks moving in. You can tell she thought it was mental behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg it was honestly painful that bit at the end when he was like we should do some comedy together and J is just sitting there and kind of slyly laughs and he's like oh and you..misses. sounded almost like he forgot her name! The explaining that their comics honestly was sending me 😂 CRINGE

And then the following episode is when L announces she's moving in with the fella and how right it is etc and J is like yes after 6 weeks moving in. You can tell she thought it was mental behaviour
Yeah Lindsay was acting manic in that podcast and Jenny was ignored. Every time she went to speak Dave cut her off. He was a random enough guest for them to have on 🤣

The stenos are in bits again already. Her hair used to be nice without them 😅

Anyone listened to the new pod? People on discord saying that she sounds like her old self so im just curious..

Reactions: 1
Anyone listened to the new pod? People on discord saying that she sounds like her old self so im just curious..
There wasn't really much tea, it was kinda like a cosmo article "7 ways to get over a break up"
Very glad it wasn't a paid for episode but was listenable

Reactions: 2
Yeah Lindsay was acting manic in that podcast and Jenny was ignored. Every time she went to speak Dave cut her off. He was a random enough guest for them to have on 🤣
In the episodes before and after they were hailing him, I think they got him on because he was cancelled and they are so anti cancel culture🙄

Reactions: 2

Definitely think he forgot her name. I was CRINGING.

Its mad to listen back now, knowing what was just around the corner.... 😐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.