It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚im just trying to listen to them, its not for me.. šŸ˜¬and now im sad cause i miss it galz šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1
Here Joanne McNally she ainā€™t
Iā€™d love to see her do her ā€œstandupā€ set in front of a crowd who donā€™t know who she is, if the response so far has actually been as good as she claims itā€™s only because the people going are already big fans of her and are way more likely to roar with laughter at tit that just ainā€™t funny

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™d love to see her do her ā€œstandupā€ set in front of a crowd who donā€™t know who she is, if the response so far has actually been as good as she claims itā€™s only because the people going are already big fans of her and are way more likely to roar with laughter at tit that just ainā€™t funny
itā€™s similar vibes to like everyone going to a James K event or Jess Brennan like Iā€™d say itā€™s great craic cause youā€™re all there for a buzz and like the person from insta. But as people have said if she went and did stand up in an open mic night where nobody knows her I wonder what the buzz would be

Reactions: 13
This 100% Doubt the thought has even crossed her mind

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m no expert but from what I understand listening to my favourite comedianā€™s podcasts, thereā€™s hours and hours of live shows and dying in front of a crowd required to actually write a stand up show.

what sheā€™s doing isnā€™t stand up.

Be interesting to see what Dave mcsavage and Des bishop make of her identifying as a stand up šŸ¤”

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m no expert but from what I understand listening to my favourite comedianā€™s podcasts, thereā€™s hours and hours of live shows and dying in front of a crowd required to actually write a stand up show.

what sheā€™s doing isnā€™t stand up.

Be interesting to see what Dave mcsavage and Des bishop make of her identifying as a stand up šŸ¤”
I remember a distinctly cringe moment in the pod they did with Dave McS where L mentioned something about being a comic, and then he asked her if she did stand up and she had to awkwardly clarify..

• Haha
I relistened to the Dave McSavage pod today and omg it genuinely has to be one of the most awkward uncomfortable things I've listened to. He is extremely dismissive of Jenny and you can tell she doesn't take to him but is trying her hardest to. L is rimming him the whole time and saying outrageous things while her fella sits in the corner watching and listening. The whole thing is a tit show

Reactions: 21
I relistened to the Dave McSavage pod today and omg it genuinely has to be one of the most awkward uncomfortable things I've listened to. He is extremely dismissive of Jenny and you can tell she doesn't take to him but is trying her hardest to. L is rimming him the whole time and saying outrageous things while her fella sits in the corner watching and listening. The whole thing is a tit show
He will only be nice to women if they flirt with him

I remember a distinctly cringe moment in the pod they did with Dave McS where L mentioned something about being a comic, and then he asked her if she did stand up and she had to awkwardly clarify..
I remember listening to that podcast when it first came out. It was sooo uncomfortable. Like you could imagine Lindsay being the girl trying to pick him up, impress him, twirling her hair around her finger. And he was definitely a bit offish to Jenny. It was an odd episode. Thatā€™s where I started to really see the tension between the two of them.

Funny to see Jenny wearing her new coat over her shoulders like L with her fancy grown up lady coat. Still a bit of style mirroring

Reactions: 1
Funny to see Jenny wearing her new coat over her shoulders like L with her fancy grown up lady coat. Still a bit of style mirroring
Unlikely style mirroring from eachother, probably just fashion instagrammers in general

Reactions: 14
I remember listening to that podcast when it first came out. It was sooo uncomfortable. Like you could imagine Lindsay being the girl trying to pick him up, impress him, twirling her hair around her finger. And he was definitely a bit offish to Jenny. It was an odd episode. Thatā€™s where I started to really see the tension between the two of them.
Oh my god yes I remember they were saying in the weeks before they had this amazing, hilarious guest lined up, and it turned out to be Dave McSavage and I was like whoā€™s that šŸ„“šŸ˜‚ And then the podcast was so awkward and he was so dismissive and rude to Jenny. It was just him and Lindsay rimming each other for the whole episode it was so awkward and the podcast started to go downhill from that episode on

Totally agree that is was when the tension grew and in hindsight itā€™s clear as day. L was clearly maaaaad into getting mcsavage on, who knows about J, but her boyf being in the background, him being so rude to j itā€™s all so uncomfortable. And that can happen, but it would be up to L to include J in convo, instead she just tried to push this whole ā€œIā€™m a comicā€ thing and desperately trying to impress mcsavage the whole time. Iā€™d say J was mortified

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.