It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’re right it’s prob the closest she’ll get to acknowledging Js work. Her patrons however, she just sees them now as the enemy and “haters” when they’re literally sticking around to support her and asking basic questions when she promises something and doesn’t deliver
Yeah, they are literally the people who have stuck by her and allowed her to continue to live her lifestyle.

Theory: Lindsay is purposely self imploding to be like all the 2000s celebs that she idolizes. The Dublin Amy Winehouse. L needs serious therapy and a reality check.

Reactions: 18
She’s just not able. I think she’s probably been enabled a lot in her life, but I also don’t think she’s much of a ‘doer’. Mental health or otherwise, she just can’t cope with running her own business, and isn’t willing to take responsibility for it. She would do well with a manager. She is a creative and most definitely has talent. I’m not sure she would be the easiest to work with/for though.

I like her, but I don’t think she has handled any of this well. I still wish her well though, she’s made mistakes, but she has had a horrible few months too. I hope that she finds a new direction that’s more workable for her.

Reactions: 14
So apparently shes going through a break up, how surprising! We called it months ago. It must be a lot, loosing your best friend and business over a guy (i still thing that the “rumours” were about him). I do feel for her, unfortunetly its all her doing. It must feel like her world is crashing, but she needs to stop self sabotaging all the time :(

Reactions: 13
That explains the crying in the vlog. She will start to miss Jenny now that her and the fella are over

Reactions: 19
She touched on it in the vlog, when she was crying saying maybe J was the more organised one
She did, but she did still say “maybe”, so she still believes she has some sort or organisation skills that contributed to itgals/xgals and it wasn’t just all J doing the work

Reactions: 11
So apparently shes going through a break up, how surprising! We called it months ago. It must be a lot, loosing your best friend and business over a guy (i still thing that the “rumours” were about him). I do feel for her, unfortunetly its all her doing. It must feel like her world is crashing, but she needs to stop self sabotaging all the time :(
I sensed that the other night when the demin shorts were back out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'd take it all with a pinch of salt to be honest. She is stuck in the same cycle of not doing the work, blaming it on mental health, feeling better making loads of promises and then not doing the work again.

Did anyone clarify if she's ending the pod or just closing the discord.

I would imagine, there's no way she's giving up a huge and easy income. My guess is She'll close to discord so noone can "complain" or "hate" on her and then continue on her merry way releasing when she wants and raking it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I sensed that the other night when the demin shorts were back out 😅
Yes! 😅 Once the denim shorts were back on I figured the same. She has to be going through it. Best friend is gone, man is gone, patreon/discord is frustrated. She has to see the common denominator is herself.

I wonder how the show will go tonight.

Reactions: 10
At least she has Pete!! Honestly, he seems like such a good mate!! And yes, they should do a podcast together.

Reactions: 16
Imagine going to your boss and blaming your lack of work on a breakup with a like 6 month boyfriend?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine going to your boss and blaming your lack of work on a breakup with a like 6 month boyfriend?!
Exactly, she’s not 20! (No shade to any 20 year olds). She’s a mam of two, in her 30’s, she really needs to get a grip and focus. Real life can be hard and it can suck absolute balls but 99% of working parents/people just have to put it behind them for work and keep it professional.

Reactions: 14
Jaaaaaysus lads. She hinted at choosing this fella over J with the whole “spreading lies about those I love” and he dumps her the week of her month of shows. Now doesn’t have J to run to… that’s gotta sting

Reactions: 31
Jaaaaaysus lads. She hinted at choosing this fella over J with the whole “spreading lies about those I love” and he dumps her the week of her month of shows. Now doesn’t have J to run to… that’s gotta sting
i agree, the timing is horrendous! I cant imagine whats state shes in but she has to do the shows regardless 😬

Reactions: 8
i agree, the timing is horrendous! I cant imagine whats state shes in but she has to do the shows regardless 😬
my point is more she needs to take a long hard look at the calibre of people she sticks by. Her rich fella didn’t seem to care about her running the business into the ground, just like he didn’t seem to care when he kicked her and Luna out of his house earlier this year… and now he’s pulled ANOTHER legger! Probably deserved the tit talk J was giving him

Reactions: 20
Yes! 😅 Once the denim shorts were back on I figured the same. She has to be going through it. Best friend is gone, man is gone, patreon/discord is frustrated. She has to see the common denominator is herself.

I wonder how the show will go tonight.
I hope it goes well for her.. wonder if anyone here is going. Sure if it doesn’t go well, no doubt she will blame her ex now anyway 😅

Reactions: 7
Yup. She had Jenny who seemed like a good friend to her. Sticking by her through all the Jimmy era ups and downs. Then Lindsay chose the guy over the friendship. Seemingly he proved to be a jerk, but who knows exactly. He moved her in ASAP and then booted her out. Started dating again and then ditched her during a stressful time.

You know she was dumped too, she would never leave a guy with a cushy income. I hope she takes a look at those she surrounds herself in and how that enables her decisions.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.