It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point I just cannot believe there’s over a thousand people still paying her & expecting a consistent posting schedule. At what point do you realise that’s not gonna happen?
That being said, why is she prioritising vlogs and not a podcast? The constant referral to “declining mental health” at this point just screams a scapegoat too… if her mental health is truly that bad then she absolutely needs to postpone the shows, indefinitely pause Patreon and seek professional help imo

A month of shows sounds like she’s doing 30 shows...
is it every weekend or every Saturday?
There’s 4 shows

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her playing the mental health card constantly is getting a bit of a joke at this stage. I get it can be hard to create content if you’re not feeling 100% but why promise multiple pods/vlogs and whatever else she’s doing these days if she knows she can’t? Nobody would care if she went “ I can do two pods a month until I’m feeling better mentally and creatively but for now that’s all I think I can handle” its the constant lies and broken promises is the problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe how out of touch she is with the simple straight forward things, stated often daily by so many posters on tattle which she reads, that she needs to do/clarify/commit to to not piss every last patron she has off.

Vlogs, for christ sake.

I do not understand why she cannot sort this out in a consistent reliable professional way. That does not mean putting out pods she cannot create.
Promising a pod today after an unwanted vlog on Tuesday and not even posting on patreon about the lack of pod uploaded today..

I am also in no way minimising the impact of hate at all, but putting out a vlog crying about the hate when so much of the "hate"/criticism is about patrons not getting the content they are paying for.

Crying about that in a vlog this week and then not uploading a pod today... Further exacerbating hate..

Reactions: 16
But also on the vlog, that was only posted on Tuesday, she promised a podcast on Friday. What exactly did she do for the month off? She’s known these shows have been coming for months, why not prerecord a handful, even if they’re shorter than usual?

Reactions: 8
She’s just so impulsive, closing her business instead of just taking on board what is being suggested.

Reactions: 24
It’s a shame to see her closing shop for people who enjoy her content but I think she was trying to add too much (vlogs/“zines”) etc. rather than focusing on what people had subscribed and paid for. She should roll back on the extras and just give people what they paid for, 2 pods per week or whatever it is. I get overwhelmed at times and try to do a million things, so what helps for me is making a list and some mini deadlines for myself to make sure I do the essentials, anything extra can be done after that once the necessary things have been done.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think it’s right that she ends the pod but gas that once again it’s the listeners fault she’s doing it, nothing to do with her

Reactions: 30
I think she means she’s closing the discord, but maybe I’m wrong and she’s fully closing the Patreon. I was listening back to old episodes yesterday and I was actually laughing out loud throughout, they were so hilarious and good at their peak. I have to say on my relisten I noticed that once Jenny started getting with Evan that’s when I noticed tension creep into the podcasts. There’s a very noticeable change after that. Jenny is excited about her new relationship and Lindsay comes across jelous and bitter and tries to play it down.

Reactions: 27
Ah that's an awful shame but you can't really blame her!
She should have closed it months ago. Its the way she announced it for me. Like a sulky baby 😭 how embarrassing. Why are none of the sisters stepping in I wonder

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.