It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. I don't know if she will end the podcast though. What else will she do unless she means she will start a brand new podcast which will give her free reign but then again if the issue with the lack of communication from L then she will face the same issues.

Reactions: 6
She has a good revenue source and all her followers are asking for is what they paid for. If I don’t go to work, I don’t get paid. I think it’s the same for most people out there. Deliver what they put for, anything extra is a bonus.

Reactions: 16
*buys a mirror for 3k, cries about not having an income for couple of months 🤦🏻‍♀️*

i think this was always going to happen, she thought the ItGalz brand was her, turned out that wasnt the case. I do hope that she will eventually come back with her own pod, but itgalz has been done for months.

Reactions: 33
The best thing she could do would be to take a couple months break, and then come back with a completely new podcast, with a co-host. The co-host is very important. Her solo pods miss the mark every time. She does a lot better with the conversational podcasts. She’s an extrovert and gets her energy from other people.

Reactions: 21
Hope she does delete itgalz and then create her own thing now would be fab! But L please pay someone in marketing to get it set up properly so you don’t over promise and disappoint paying customers!!

Reactions: 7
If she started a brand new talking shite pod with Pete it could be very entertaining. They have great chats together!! Pete sadly doesnt currently fit into the itgalz marketing does he 🤣

Reactions: 12
No itgalz pod today, a few people where discussing in the discord and this was L's response

I was howling at the "... no one asked for vlogs?" 🤣🤣
Her constant use of her own mental health as a weapon has gone too far IMO.. she can’t continue to throw that at her Patreons to excuse everything. Take time off if your mental health is bad but stop putting it on your listeners - they have payed her for months for a service that she’s not providing. I’ve said it before, it’s such a manipulation tactic.
Her playing the mental health card constantly is getting a bit of a joke at this stage. I get it can be hard to create content if you’re not feeling 100% but why promise multiple pods/vlogs and whatever else she’s doing these days if she knows she can’t? Nobody would care if she went “ I can do two pods a month until I’m feeling better mentally and creatively but for now that’s all I think I can handle” its the constant lies and broken promises is the problem!
The issue is that she wants to continue getting paid for doing absolutely nothing 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Hope she does delete itgalz and then create her own thing now would be fab! But L please pay someone in marketing to get it set up properly so you don’t over promise and disappoint paying customers!!
Given Xgals has been such a car crash since J left, surely she will struggle with sign ups to a new patreon?

I dont see her releasing pods for free to gain a customer base though

Reactions: 12
Can we talk about the fact that she’s saying to us that none of us would work for free. Girl you are self employed, and literally costing yourself money. You don’t work, you don’t get to charge people. That’s how it works babes.
She doesn’t live in the real world.. subscriptions were paused both times to compensate for 2 month that patreons paid for with no content or content they didn’t sign up for. Now during one of the ‘free’ months, she isn’t providing the expected podcasts.

It’s blatant that despite pausing payments for this reason, she doesn’t understand the logic behind why she wouldn’t be paid for months where she didn’t provide the service people signed up for - she clearly feels like she was somehow ripped off by subscribers (again she has fallen victim).

I don’t see her ending Patreon, it’s easy money and lots of subscribers are sticking around regardless of how she acts. I wonder will she refund annual subscriptions if she closes Patreon. From her past actions, I highly doubt that would even cross her mind.

I really think she just means she’s closing discord and ‘accidentally’ used the wrong word to catastrophise the situation yet again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I bet Js option to dissolve the pod doesn’t look so abusive and toxic now does it 😂

Her coming back with another podcast will be it galz in a different dress. It’s not just the content she struggled with, it was the day today running of a business, customer service and inability to upload 1-2 times a week for a 60-80k paycheque. I don’t think she’s the type who should be self employed, the most sense she’s ever made was in her vlog saying she should reconsider her profession.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I bet Js option to dissolve the pod doesn’t look so abusive and toxic now does it 😂

Her coming back with another podcast will be it galz in a different dress. It’s not just the content she struggled with, it was the day today running of a business, customer service and inability to upload 1-2 times a week for a 60-80k paycheque. I don’t think she’s the type who should be self employed, the most sense she’s ever made was in her blog saying she should reconsider her profession.
It becomes more and more clear that L has so much to be grateful for when it comes to J and to her patrons. Both stuck by her through a lot of tit, and it’s so clear now that J basically provided L with a very steady and good income, well thought out podcasts, good production and organisation. But L couldn’t be more ungrateful for literally everyone. The tantrums are really a lot for a woman in their mid thirties. Weaponising her mental health so no one can call out the real disparities and issues going on here. It’s honestly the slow car crash you can’t look away from. It’s like a self fulfilling prophesy at this point, and she’s living the experience of her daily mail obsession. That’s why she can’t look away from tattle. It’s feeding something in her, just like her consuming and creating content about the downfalls of all these other women in the media. It’s really quite interesting.

Reactions: 32
Omg 😆 Lindsay throwing a tantrum about not getting paid for her work. Well sorry. You didn’t get paid because you DIDN’T work! There was no work to pay for! And closing down the patreon—you certainly won’t be paid now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It becomes more and more clear that L has so much to be grateful for when it comes to J and to her patrons. Both stuck by her through a lot of tit, and it’s so clear now that J basically provided L with a very steady and good income, well thought out podcasts, good production and organisation. But L couldn’t be more ungrateful for literally everyone. The tantrums are really a lot for a woman in their mid thirties. Weaponising her mental health so no one can call out the real disparities and issues going on here. It’s honestly the slow car crash you can’t look away from. It’s like a self fulfilling prophesy at this point, and she’s living the experience of her daily mail obsession. That’s why she can’t look away from tattle. It’s feeding something in her, just like her consuming and creating content about the downfalls of all these other women in the media. It’s really quite interesting.
Super interesting analysis!

Reactions: 13
She touched on it in the vlog, when she was crying saying maybe J was the more organised one
you’re right it’s prob the closest she’ll get to acknowledging Js work. Her patrons however, she just sees them now as the enemy and “haters” when they’re literally sticking around to support her and asking basic questions when she promises something and doesn’t deliver

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.