It Galz #11 E lost his pods, J on her tod, L on the sesh, xgals is a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's also a video totally dispelling her version of events, CCTV and all.
sorry I thought you were talking about Ls story about Ramona šŸ¤£ yeah I saw that CCTV. Ericas story was completely overblown imo. I can see how she felt intimidated though! He seems like a bully

Reactions: 13
There must have been a fair few refunds for the shows when she was on her story last night saying please come this Saturday

Reactions: 7
Heā€™s such a bleep. Thereā€™s absolutely no reason why he should have taken his phone out to film her. That was only to intimidate and embarrass her.
His music is disgusting and disrespectful towards black women, and he showed the world how he acts towards them in real life too.

Reactions: 20
Any one else kinda afraid for L? She clearly hasnā€™t put in the work on herself after all this drama and how she has behaved. My fear (lol) is that these showsā€¦even if mildly successful will just re-inflate her ego & embolden her even more to be the most problematic version of herself . Itā€™s a never ending cycle. Sheā€™ll get the ego stroke of the shows going ā€wellā€ and it will strengthen her stance on the whole ā€œI was always the star of the show, J was only holding me back & silencing meā€ tit take.

sheā€™ll forget she even tanked Her own business And continue on her merry way. She refuses to self reflect beyond crying into a vlog, which is self serving anyway in that it allows her to say sheā€™s being raw and honest. I do hope they go well for her, but I also hope she cops the duck on with the victimising herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m not afraid for her, but I do believe if the shows are in any way successful she wonā€™t learn anything from this whole shitshow. I also think sheā€™ll continue her behaviour and tank her business in the long run.

Reactions: 11
It seems like Lindsay is just prepping the ā€˜scriptā€™ for the show today? And begging people to buy tickets? Lollll if anyone goes we need a full report!

I'd put money on Lindsay being on the dole and doing nails as nixers by next Christmas

• Haha
It seems like Lindsay is just prepping the ā€˜scriptā€™ for the show today? And begging people to buy tickets? Lollll if anyone goes we need a full report!
Sure wouldnā€™t be like her at all. Like promising 2 podcast uploads that she hasnā€™t even recorded and then blaming a cold for not unloading šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Question One: If a website is down do you (a) take two seconds to check that it might be offline or (b) go straight to accusing someone on social media of blocking you?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s going ahead with the shows instead of giving refunds and focusing on the podcast

Reactions: 9
Canā€™t see her putting out two pieces of content a week for the month of November, if sheā€™s only writing the damn shows now. Good thing she paused payments for November. (after unpausing lol)

Reactions: 9
No itgalz pod today, a few people where discussing in the discord and this was L's repsone.

I was howling at the "... no one asked for vlogs?" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
"Leaving myself without a wage"

Yep Lindsay, thats what happens when you don't work, you don't get paid!

Christ she doesn't half martyr herself šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So sheā€™s failed uploading a pod her first week of the shows šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøCan someone repost the discord screenshot?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.